Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC (37432 Views)

UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / Union Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Union Bank Pay? / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by inchristalone(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2017
VastFinder:

This is the entry level salary scale for Skye Bank Nigeria. It is noteworthy to write that of Skye Bank in the series of the banking sector salary scale as well have in previous times written about the various salary structure of several other Nigerian banks.

It is the dream of most graduates to work in a bank due to the kind of salary they pay their staff. Skye Bank Nigeria is no exception as their entry level basic salary is fair compared to what other top companies in Nigeria pay their workers.

The Banking sector just like the oil and gas industry is one of the highest paying sectors in terms of salary. Although there exist some differences in how much banks in Nigeria pay their workers as no specific law compels them to have a fixed amount for their staff.

For its entry level staff salary, Skye Bank pays an amount of N104,000 monthly according to department and unit. Your pay may also rise as time passes as long as you are still in the system. Apart from the basic salary you receive, there are other allowances and benefits that the bank pays and you are also entitled to a leave break.

On the salary level, Skye bank Nigeria has been able to prove itself as a bank of repute.

Skye Bank has been around for quite a while now and it has maintained a reputation for being one of the best banks around in Nigeria today.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/05/skye-bank-salary-scale-salary-of-skye.html?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, CrazyMan, 1forall
Nice advert!
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by 22Mikey: 8:46am On May 18, 2017
Mannylex:
lol. I thought at a time, I heard or saw that Skye bank's entry level pay was about 200 plus making them one of the highest paid. When did this drop? Am seriously doubting the authenticity of your post @OP.

This is total balderdash. The OP know nothing!!! Total rubbish

The annual salary of an entry level staff of Skye Bank is about N3.6million. Do the math
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by joenor(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
Wow that's good.
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by 22Mikey: 8:51am On May 18, 2017
Nonsense!!!
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by 22Mikey: 8:52am On May 18, 2017
VastFinder:

This is the entry level salary scale for Skye Bank Nigeria. It is noteworthy to write that of Skye Bank in the series of the banking sector salary scale as well have in previous times written about the various salary structure of several other Nigerian banks.

It is the dream of most graduates to work in a bank due to the kind of salary they pay their staff. Skye Bank Nigeria is no exception as their entry level basic salary is fair compared to what other top companies in Nigeria pay their workers.

The Banking sector just like the oil and gas industry is one of the highest paying sectors in terms of salary. Although there exist some differences in how much banks in Nigeria pay their workers as no specific law compels them to have a fixed amount for their staff.

For its entry level staff salary, Skye Bank pays an amount of N104,000 monthly according to department and unit. Your pay may also rise as time passes as long as you are still in the system. Apart from the basic salary you receive, there are other allowances and benefits that the bank pays and you are also entitled to a leave break.

On the salary level, Skye bank Nigeria has been able to prove itself as a bank of repute.

Skye Bank has been around for quite a while now and it has maintained a reputation for being one of the best banks around in Nigeria today.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/05/skye-bank-salary-scale-salary-of-skye.html?m=1

This is total balderdash. The OP knows nothing!!! Total rubbish

The annual salary of an entry level staff of Skye Bank is about N3.2/3.6million. Do the math

Their payment is structured in a way that you receive huge payments every quarter that is different from the monthly salary.

Please do your research well.
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by elobyobi: 9:13am On May 18, 2017
THE QUESTION IS: WHICH IS THE TOTAL GROSS INCOME? WHAT'S THE BASIC SALARY, TAXABLE AND NON-TAXABLE ALLOWANCES, OTHER DEDUCTIONS, AND ULTIMATLELY TAKE-HOME PAY? 3.6 MILLION PER ANNUM MAY TRANSLATE TO 120K MONTHLY TAKE HOME, WITH THE HEAVY TAXATION NIGERIA LIKES TO BURDEN US WITH.
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by DJInfluence: 9:19am On May 18, 2017
Why wont the normal staffs look for side deals within and outside the banks? What is one supposed to do with a salary like this? Imagine you are living in a rented flat with a wife and 2 kids who are going to private schools because let face it, our public schools are something else. How will you cope with such salary. i remember back in the day most kids wanted to be either a Doctor, Banker or Lawyer. but today its a different story.
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by raphaeladeyele: 9:20am On May 18, 2017
Attractive salary encourage workers to be effecient and dedicated at work
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by beautybrains1(f): 9:49am On May 18, 2017
BIG LIE!! i worked with skye as entry level before recently getting next level offer with Diamond bank, where i am presently.

Skye entry level even before confirmation gets far higher than the rubbish the OP stated there.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by Jj222(f): 10:15am On May 18, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by Scetrocom: 10:39am On May 18, 2017

For its entry level staff salary, Skye Bank pays an amount of N104,000 monthly according to department and .....

Good, but there is know comparison between banking job and oil job. This amount is meant for cleaners and even less than artisan salary in most established oil companies.
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by ednut1(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2017
this fool keeps posting rubbish, and yet makes front page. i weep for NL
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by okoliexpress: 11:13am On May 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Your posts on salary structure is usually shabily done.

When next you want to write about salaries in any organization.

You do a thorough job.

State the level and the amount they get.

Some people get as much as 15million per annum in banks and they are not even at the peak yet.

Just go and redo all properly.

9 miilion for entry level in a Nigerian bank.. my guy not so.. the highesr paying bank for entry level is diamond bank and they pay 240k monthly .... the figure he gave for skye bank entry level is spot on... they are one of the least paying and he always talks about entry level not manager...
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by okoliexpress: 11:20am On May 18, 2017
22Mikey:

This is total balderdash. The OP know nothing!!! Total rubbish

The annual salary of an entry level staff of Skye Bank is about N3.6million. Do the math
dont forget that annual salaries have things like leave allowance, housing, 13month, medicals etc which you usually dont get at the end of every month but at the end of the year/ a given period... so at the end of the day someone with an annual salary of 4million can actually end up take 150 every month but when the stipulated time comes for the other benefits then you will receive them as well..
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by madjune(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2017
Nigerians and the craze for salary.

Few are crazy about contributing to superlative service.

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by 22Mikey: 11:30am On May 18, 2017
I only pity for people that will believe this or worse reference this OP somewhere else. This is a total lie.

I have worked in skye bank, I started from the entry level position before I changed job. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS... There is no truth in it. Skye bank is one of the highest paying banks. do your research @OP
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by Nobody: 11:50am On May 18, 2017
VastFinder:

story for the gods.my auntie works at Skype bank and her salary is 40k flat.
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by augustine: 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
VastFinder:

This scale may apply to mainstream employees only. I personally know someone who works as a marketer with sky bank for several years now, but earns between 70k & 75k monthly.
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by fortunes01: 12:41pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=beautybrains1 post=56634256]BIG LIE!! i worked with skye as entry level before recently getting next level offer with Diamond bank, where i am presently.

Skye entry level even before confirmation gets far higher than the rubbish the OP stated t

Hi beauty brains, pls I need information on Skye bank's entry level recruitment. I would really love to work there.
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by WINDSOW(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
beautybrains1:
BIG LIE!! i worked with skye as entry level before recently getting next level offer with Diamond bank, where i am presently.

Skye entry level even before confirmation gets far higher than the rubbish the OP stated there.

No wonder Gbenga quickly buy car n marry + building his bunk. SkyeBank
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by 22Mikey: 4:02pm On May 18, 2017
augustine:
This scale may apply to mainstream employees only. I personally know someone who works as a marketer with sky bank for several years now, but earns between 70k & 75k monthly.

Your friend is either a contract staff or maybe he/she isn't disclosing his salary to you. Just as Zenith, GTB, Diamond have contract staffs and they are paid less than 80k
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by Nobody: 7:44am On May 19, 2017
madjune:

this is the truth. some Nigerians will even boast that this one na job? "My mouse click a day is your annual salary "

Ask them what they do on the internet and is nothing other than GET QUICK RICH SCHEME/GAMBLING - binary options, baba ijebu, football betting. ponzi , yahoo yahoo, credit card theft etc etc
I'm yet to find the Bill Gates, Mark Zuberberg, Steve Jobs, Larry Page, Sargy Brin etc of Nigeria

Non of the highlighted above creates wealth / services. How many Nigerian youths on this platform can boasts of running agro. ict & electrical services. Things that bring about VALUES and INNOVATIONS than those worthless things I mentioned. What if all us as a nation is into these, who will be farmer, engineer, scientists and others. we are quick to blame our leaders forgetting that if the people are up & doing by using their brain for positive creativity we wouldn't be where we are today. Our educational institutions are nearly useless.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by bodlandsystems: 3:11pm On May 22, 2017
MAY 27th 2017

career turbo charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:

ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management

The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;

v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee:N10,000 {50% Discount},was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, MAY 6, 2017[
Time: 9am-5pm

For more information please call
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
+234 809 370 1151
bodlandsystems@gmail.com
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by ayomidun(f): 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
beautybrains1:

Ok, his info is not correct, please tell us the correct info since u av worked with them before
Re: Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
madjune:
Spot on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapper Man Selling Fruits In Traffic In Ghana / Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ / The Pros And Cons Of being an Uber or Bolt driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.