Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (50488 Views)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by PapiNigga: 3:29am On May 18, 2017
Adesua is pregnant... not as Mrs Wellington though, but as Dunnie Onwuka.

Pregnancy sure looks good on Adesua, as she was seen on set of "The Wedding Party 2" alongside actress Somkele with her fully grown baby bump.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/twp2-banky-w-wife-adesua-etomi-flaunts.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by CXLVII: 3:58am On May 18, 2017
Blood of Tiwa Savage shocked shocked shocked

Can't be true! Should be a movie set!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by crazyABO(m): 4:19am On May 18, 2017
Hanhan Banky w e too early nw wink man pikin dey vex, all d throw way wey baba no gree do that time baba pour am once na so cool guyz with bald head her really bad grin ask tuface n co wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by slowice(m): 4:24am On May 18, 2017
Haba... Why this girls wan cum pull their clothes off from shoulder naa undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by segebase(m): 6:04am On May 18, 2017
v
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by dangotesmummy: 7:20am On May 18, 2017
grin
crazyABO:
Hanhan Banky w e too early nw wink man pikin dey vex, all d throw way wey baba no gree do that time baba pour am once na so cool guyz with bald head her really bad grin ask tuface n co wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by dangotesmummy: 7:20am On May 18, 2017
slowice:
Haba... Why this girls wan cum pull their clothes off from shoulder naa undecided
na style or fashion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by blaquebelle: 7:24am On May 18, 2017
Issa goal! grin
Nice one ma guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by HottestFire: 7:24am On May 18, 2017
The lady in the middle.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by crazyABO(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin
ma'am I no lie nw wink

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by axortedbabe(f): 7:32am On May 18, 2017
HottestFire:
The lady in the middle.. shocked shocked shocked shocked
na she b d panel beater wey beat their faces.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by smardray(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2017
Banky dey vex oo
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by timmycris(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2017
banky w don chuk her chuku chuku

and who is dat esusun dat her veins don comot her body finish

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by koladebrainiac(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2017
i dont know
I just love their love story

not for anything but at least i feel them so much

it would be disaster if in the end i here they break up divorce .... i always imagine myself in Banky shoes.... what i can do with that Adesua and how i can make the Love grow and make it more than this .. Ilove them seriously.. please I am not celebrity freak. their own Just entered me...

14 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by visijo(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2017
after that?
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 8:39am On May 18, 2017
Banky W has done it
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by ItalianWine(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2017
interesting wink
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2017
Safe delivery in advance

Contact us for your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by bastien: 8:40am On May 18, 2017
Belle go fit her well
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by NairalandCS(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2017
Small time now Dem go turn this belle say na real belle ..

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by MrGreenMavro: 8:40am On May 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Partnerbiz(f): 8:41am On May 18, 2017
Banky don give am big cassava yam

See below shaa..
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by jc4real(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2017
crazyABO:

Bro na movie pregnancy o not real.

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by tayo200(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2017
hoties
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
Thank God for them ....I pray for our brother don jazzy to bless him with this
Re: Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Eroslee(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
crazyABO:
now set

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Wizkid Wears N750,000 Gucci Jacket / Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Hot New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.