Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest (18453 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by JamieHotSource(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2017
Chocolate City Boss and social activist, Mr. Audu Maikori has sued the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai for the violation of his human rights.

In a suit (FHC/ABJ/CS/385/17) filed by his lawyers, Ballason’s Chambers at the Federal High Court, Abuja, Mr. Maikori, is seeking damages against Governor El-Rufai to the tune of N10 billion.

According to details of the suit, which came up for hearing before the trial judge, Hon. Justice John Tsoho on Tuesday, 16th May, 2017, Mr. Maikori prayed the court to enforce his fundamental rights against undue harassment and intimidation by the Kaduna State government, the State Governor and the Nigerian Police.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/chocolate-city-boss-audu-maikori-sues.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:48am On May 18, 2017
ok
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Dalastically: 6:49am On May 18, 2017
Hell rufai...

The herod of kaduna.

Continue intimidating people expecially the Christians in kaduna...

May God punish you oh

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by HottestFire: 7:19am On May 18, 2017
Your lawyer wants to chop your money..You posted a fake report capable of causing civil unrest..You better package your suit properly.. undecided

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by axortedbabe(f): 7:22am On May 18, 2017
This Stephanie otobo sponsor
Hell rufai indeed. .
Im afraid audi won't get justice cuz it hardly prevails in this country

8 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by dadavivo: 7:43am On May 18, 2017
HottestFire:
Your lawyer wants to chop your money..You posted a fake report capable of causing civil unrest..You better package your suit properly.. undecided
makori is a full time lawyer himself. One clown qouted me that I should stop lying that maikori is not a lawyer but an entertainer, all these jambites makes me laugh honestly

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by NwaObinkita: 10:17am On May 18, 2017
sad
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by RichFoundation(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2017
Hell Rufai

The real sugar daddy of Stephanie Otobo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Standardcosting(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2017
Dalastically:

Hell rufai...

The herod of kaduna.

Continue intimidating people expecially the Christians in kaduna...

May God punish you oh
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by admax(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2017
Foolish!

There are more than enough evidences that pointed out the fact that you posted a false news capable of inciting violence.

After posting the fake news, I was following up on your Twitter account and people warned you that it's false but you were arguing and fighting them that your driver can't send wrong info. I dunno if those post have been deleted though but oga, you got no case against the Governor, Nothing!

After more than enough outcry, you apologised and expected your sins forgiven and be as white as snow forgetting that bad news spread faster and wider while your apologies didn't make it far.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by yomalex(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2017
ok
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 10:19am On May 18, 2017
I hate this hell fire of a governor

7 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mondyden: 10:19am On May 18, 2017
Impossible
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Iamwrath: 10:19am On May 18, 2017
Seeking damages ? that's armed robbery
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 10:19am On May 18, 2017
JamieHotSource:
Chocolate City Boss and social activist, Mr. Audu Maikori has sued the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai for the violation of his human rights.

Didn't Audu issue an apology back then?

My mind's playing tricks on me...

5 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by uldan135(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2017
Not my business angry
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by TheTrueSeeker: 10:21am On May 18, 2017
Suing a sitting Governor?

What happens to the Immunity Clause?

2 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by mizvee(f): 10:21am On May 18, 2017
axortedbabe:
This Stephanie otobo sponsor
Hell rufai indeed. .
Im afraid audi won't get justice cuz it hardly prevails in this country
which he apologised for.. this country is bleeped up. That's all
Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by ayindejimmy(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2017
I don't know how this people with excess money usually allow their lawyers to mislead them.
You can't win this case, even if you do, the most you'll get is 200k.

You yourself acknowledged your driver misinformed you and you posted it without verification. You even apologized!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2017
Lol
Hunter hunted

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by senatordave1(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2017
Damages for committing perjury,lies and trying to incite unrest with his falsehood? That means he would continue to peddle rumours in future and was never sorry.he should be re arrested again.meanwhile,el rufai should continue the positive feats hes achieving in kad state.hes the fourth best governor behind ambo,obaseki,obiano.up mai rusau,up apc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 10:23am On May 18, 2017
Lawyers must chop na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by kelewu359(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2017
is like this Governor does not tolerate criticism and opposition, politic is not played this way, he should tread softly.

3 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by kygo(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2017
1) you cant win the government
2) audi maikori is totally at fault
3) what he did might have/could have led to civil unrest . . . .he has a big case against him

4 Likes

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by AllTheWayUp: 10:24am On May 18, 2017
According to details of the suit, which came up for hearing before the trial judge, Hon. Justice John Tsoho on Tuesday, 16th May, 2017, Mr. Maikori prayed the court to enforce his fundamental rights against undue harassment and intimidation by the Kaduna State government, the State Governor and the Nigerian Police.

I can't imagine Hell Rufai being the President of Nigeria, Hell will let loose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by harolp: 10:25am On May 18, 2017
uldan135:
Not my business angry

1 Like

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by kheart(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2017
10 billion for the lies u posted on social media? U must be joking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest by Nobody: 10:25am On May 18, 2017
this demon called elrufai, he was also about arresting a female lawyer concerning what she wrote about the killings in southern Kaduna if not for the fact that she quickly sued him for threat to life. his children wont knw peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! / Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi / Oghenekaro Itene Moves Closer To Her Hollywood Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.