Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead (1651 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / US In Cold War With Nigeria •nigeria Buys Attack Helicopters From / Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by ossy01: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2010
My fellow peeps,

There is nothing good about Nigeria any more,

Our Movie Industry is Down, No meaning
Our Football is Gone for now
No good Government
Increase of corruption everyday
Nigeria now on Terrorist List
No good education
No Electricity
No Security
Churches are now business, God forgive me

And lot more more more and more,

It not easy for the poor to survive in this fucking country, what the hell.

After they will blame rubbers for stealing, blame yahoo boys for scamming, blame okada riders for ruff driving, blame our girls for prostitution,

TO ME NIGERIA WILL NEVER GET BETTER with the way things are going, PDP is killing this country and we the citizens can't do anything , even the AC ,MEGA PARTY and the rest are all theifs,

GOD HELP NIGERIA,
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by ossy01: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
I need your comments here pls
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by alias64: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nigeria is the only good thing about black Africa. If Nigeria goes, black Africa is finished. You know it and the other pretenders who come on here writing fart know it too. Why do you think Nigeria and Nigerians have such resentment?

The only good thing about the rest of Africa is the fact that you can pretty much up-stake and move to another country. Why not forget about Nigeria, if you’re Nigerian which I doubt, change your passport, and don’t post on here anymore. Turn your back, go away, and leave Nigeria to those of us who are proud of her. Go on, go away shoo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by jimmysho(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
i refuse to say evil about my motherland
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
if you need anti depressants get yourself to a doctor.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by alias64: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
The trick that these foreigners use is the headline. So for instance, they flood the board with headlines such as Nigeria is bad or Nigeria is sad so that even before you reply the damage is already done. The headlines stick in the mind, this is a part of their game.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
Lol.
But really I can't blame d poor guy. The situation in Nigeria is so frustrating. I see of many of my colleagues, with brilliant careers a few months ago have it all truncated cos of the greed and folishness of a few individuals; fuel scarcity, power failure; leadership failure. The presidency acting with so much impunity. Hungry children every where, dishonest individuals growing fatter. It's all depressing. But the end is in sight, people would soon be driven to d wall and would fight back, the current structure would be broken down and a better one would arise, a more egalitarian society.

The revolution is a few days less one.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
Xavier.:

Lol.
But really I can't blame d poor guy. The situation in Nigeria is so frustrating. I see of many of my colleagues, with brilliant careers a few months ago have it all truncated cos of the greed and folishness of a few individuals; fuel scarcity, power failure; leadership failure. The presidency acting with so much impunity. Hungry children every where, dishonest individuals growing fatter. It's all depressing. But the end is in sight, people would soon be driven to d wall and would fight back, the current structure would be broken down and a better one would arise, a more egalitarian society.

The revolution is a few days less one.

check the statistics of the Africans fleeing to Europe via desert, boat and whatnot.

Go to the other side of Africa and check who is fleeing to Yemen and Saudi via rickety boats.

are they all Nigerians?

and dont show me news clips from BBC claiming every single refugee on a boat heading for Italy or Spain is from Nigeria. Nigerians and other Africans also work for BBC.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
The trick that these foreigners use is the headline. So for instance, they flood the board with headlines such as Nigeria is bad or Nigeria is sad so that even before you reply the damage is already done. The headlines stick in the mind, this is a part of their game. 

so evil

God punish satan

foreign interference has ever been the curse of Nigeria. And Nigerians lack wisdom, I'm sorry to say.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2010
Tpia if u re happy with the current state of affairs in Nigeria, u re probably one in ten million. People are dissatisfiedn who won't be. The whole affairs of government is grounded, cos of one man's resolve to pertuate himself in power despite his inability to perform his duties.for the time in my life, am starting to realise that the selfish interest of a man, his wife and a few of his cronies is bigger and more important than the desires and needs of over 150 million individuals and that of countless generations to come.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
Xavier.:

Tpia if u re happy with the current state of affairs in Nigeria, u re probably one in ten million. People are dissatisfiedn who won't be. The whole affairs of government is grounded, cos of one man's resolve to pertuate himself in power despite his inability to perform his duties.for the time in my life, am starting to realise that the selfish interest of a man, his wife and a few of his cronies is bigger and more important than the desires and needs of over 150 million individuals and that of countless generations to come.

look, the world doesnt begin and end with you.

You're free to emigrate like millions have done before you. Even if its Ghana you prefer- go there.

Britons themselves dont whine this much when they relocate.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
We re not migrating anywhere we re staying behind to pursue all legal means to put an end to these ignominable actsn for the sake of the unborn generations. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
Xavier.:

We re not migrating anywhere we re staying behind to pursue all legal means to put an end to these ignominable actsn for the sake of the unborn generations. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

am I disturbing you?

but if your situation is hopeless then move to Ghana- after all you people say things are better there.

If Ghana no gree make una move then try somewhere else.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by ikeyman00(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
tilapia u still dey grin
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by asha80(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ikeyman where u dey since?
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Beaf: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
Kai Ikeyman! You still de?

I had wanted to open a topic asking EFCC to release you. grin
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
Tpia

No need to go abusive. That u re currently riping from the prevalent evil should make u an adjocate of it.

Btw how I do edit previous postings on the BB version of NL?
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by ikeyman00(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
beaf and asha

hahha grin may una cool down naw

happy new year

i just dey come from naija; infact i get plenty sun tan haa
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Beaf: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
^
Happy new year! grin

. . .Trait grin
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by asha80(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
ikeyman00:

beaf and asha

hahha grin may una cool down naw

happy new year

i just dey come from naija; infact i get plenty sun tan haa

How naija be now . . . lookin grin
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by papabaks(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
I can proudly tell you that you are very wrong with that statement of your because, Nigeria is not yet a failed country. The only problem with Nigeria, is unprepared, poor and bad leaders. All those who have ruled Nigeria are dealers not leaders. Most of Nigerian politicians, had no day jobs before they entered politics. Politics in Nigeria, has been turned to big business and big business attracts the mafia and other types of criminals. The only political players in Nigeria are those who engage in do or die politics. They are prepared to go to any length to take power, even assassinations, murder, cultism, etc. For this reason no decent person, with good reputation, wants to engage in Nigerian politics.

It's our leader that have failed us and not the Nation itself.

This Nation is blessed with a lot of Natural resources just that we are not making very good use of them due to a corrupt system.

NIGERIA IS GREAT. I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA AND ONE DAY WE WILL ALL REJOICE. I CAN SEE THAT,  

papa
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by ikeyman00(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
grin grin

naija no bad oo;plenty road construction

alot of improvement on road; more tarred roads; stilll a lot to be done

but as for prices of things; that one na wahala

wahala still dey that side anyway
grin
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by ikeyman00(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
but wait oo; wey those guys get money buy those big cars shocked shocked

money must dey that side
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by aloyemeka7: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
I will support tpia 100% here. We blow everything out of proportion and send the wrong signals to the international world. Look at Mutallab's case, I am sure Nigeria became enlisted because the US government was reading blogs and series of nonsense written by Nigerians against themselves. There were no strict campaigns to isolate his behavior rather, regions were more interested in isolating their tribe from him. Oh well, it backfired.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
Na wao things have so bad that people now accept the abnormal as normal, the poor as good and the crazy as sane.

How can anyone say there is nohing wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
Xavier.:

Tpia

No need to go abusive. That u re currently riping from the prevalent evil should make u an adjocate of it.

Btw how I do edit previous postings on the BB version of NL?

no need to be so sensitive. What are you calling abuse in my post.

dont understand your question.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
monkeyman has rescucitated his id? What happened to the alternate one?

see how all the buffoons are resurrecting from the grave.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
Xavier.:

Na wao things have so bad that people now accept the abnormal as normal, the poor as good and the crazy as sane.

How can anyone say there is nohing wrong with Nigeria.

A lot is definitely wrong with NIGERIANS that's for sure.

Neither do I need fhemmy's validation to speak my mind.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
Some of the buffoons resurrecting have back to serve u better.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by Onlytruth(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
People can say whatever they like about Nigeria. Until this situation below changes, all these yarn about naija being good na lie! angry

Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by OAM4J: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
OP. I fee l you.

Sure there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Werther Yardua lives or dies, likes it or not, he must vacate by next year.

Let's not despair yet, and let us not lose focus of 2011

Let's ensure that our votes count and that we have a true leader by 2011.
Re: Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead by xterra2(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
No matter what they say,nigeria is not dead and not a fail state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only In America / Ijaw Vs Itshekiri Over Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / Tanzania Orders Chinese Out Of Dar Es Salaam Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.