Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nurse Sandra Read Responsibly 18+ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nurse Sandra Read Responsibly 18+ (552 Views)

7questions With Sandra Ikeji, Ceo Events By Si / The Strumpet Diaries Episode 2 Read Responsibly 18+ / Nigerians Living In UAE Should Please Act Responsibly For Leave Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Sandra Read Responsibly 18+ by Achukswap1(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2017
Nurse Sandra Bayo’s evening shift was almost over when she looked in on Raymond, the footballer who was confined in the hospital with a recently broken leg.
“Hello, Ray,” Sandy said when she saw he was awake.
“Hi, Miss Bayo,” grinned the exceptionally handsome young man.
“I’m going off duty in a few minutes,” she said. “And I wanted to make sure you’re comfortable.”
“I can’t seem to sleep,” he sighed. “This damned cast is really disturbing me, ma.”
“Well,” she whispered, pulling back the sheet and raising the front of his hospital gown. “I guess I’ll have to relax you.”
The young man was completely shocked when the beautiful light-skinned nurse sat down on the edge of the bed and
Continue reading
www.doneve.com.ng/2017/05/nurse-sandra.html

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Perfect House Design,construction& Approval In Nig / Lagos Distributes Corner Shops To Traders On The Island / Young Farmers Intl Club Nigeria Meets With Atiku And Six Others For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.