Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead (76741 Views)

There Is A Person Always In My Heart, I Have Been Waiting For Him / A Man Worth Waiting For / Viral Video: See The Wonder Dog That Literally Smoked The Mannequin Challenge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by ChukaLupin(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

U don't worth it
I Know...I Know. I understand. I'm invaluable wink
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by restored2016(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2017
Hahaha that exactly the state Buhari has put this country, any patient dog waiting to eat the fatest bone will die for nothing. In this country waiting will lead to waisting.
A neighbor of mine that executed a contract on behalf of a big company. That has been told to wait for over 2yrs now went to his employers to complain about the debtors who disturbing his peace. Then one "careless" secretary told him Oga can't you see that even staffs have not been paid and you are crying foul, don't waiste your time here go find how to pay your debt until further notice. The man heard this statement slumped, had an heart attack and died there. So painful to know this!
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Obason22(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2017
what a tragedy, r.i.p dog. not out fault
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by Obason22(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2017
what a tragedy, r.i.p dog. not our fault
Re: The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead by jbblues24(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2019
It's strong not just good! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / Funny Real Life Sign-posts And Notices / When Your Barber Is High On Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.