Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Will Drop The Video To ”based On Logistics” Very Soon – Efe - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Will Drop The Video To ”based On Logistics” Very Soon – Efe (346 Views)

Download: Efe – Based On Logistics [official Video] / Efe – Based On Logistics (official Video) / Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Drop The Video To ”based On Logistics” Very Soon – Efe by Hitboy7(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2017
2017 BBNaija winner, Efe Ejeba aka Efe, has disclosed that video to his recently released song, BASED ON LOGISTICS, will drop soon.

Efe, made this known while reacting to a question by one of his fans on twitter, who asked when he will be ropping the video.

The fan,KING’LYKS@comeradekingsk tweeyed:

“Thank you @EfeMoney n @Duktorsett for the #basedonlogistics #Hitsong . na my ringtone bdat. Drop d video man. The song is fire #jostified’’

To which Efe replied:http://hitloaded.com/2017/05/14/will-drop-video-based-logistics-soon-efe/
http://hitloaded.com/2017/05/14/will-drop-video-based-logistics-soon-efe/

Re: I Will Drop The Video To ”based On Logistics” Very Soon – Efe by NwaObinkita: 7:29am On May 18, 2017
Okay we are waiting
Re: I Will Drop The Video To ”based On Logistics” Very Soon – Efe by OVA200(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2017
Nice one

Special advice: Please put your all to songs and videos you will be releasing for the time being because they determine your greatness in the industry.
Re: I Will Drop The Video To ”based On Logistics” Very Soon – Efe by sleepyeyez(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2017
Rapper aye!
Maybe u shouldd feature Shina Rambo and Vic O if ders gon be a remix. grin
Re: I Will Drop The Video To ”based On Logistics” Very Soon – Efe by limamintruth: 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
I wish him well in his life pursuits. cool

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Upcoming Album Available For Pre-order On Boomplay / Fupre Vote / VIDEO: Young Rob - Slow Whine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.