Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lets All Vote For Her - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lets All Vote For Her (490 Views)

Pls Vote For Adeshewa To Win The Face Of Naijabet Contest / Vote For Your Girl Best Female Rapper JEAWARDS 2017(pictures) / Help Vote For My Friend Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets All Vote For Her by GoodYYor: 7:55am On May 18, 2017
Since this includes voting, i think it would fit the Politics Section. I know many of yu may not know me or Eze the person who is voting. Her name is Lisa Eze and she is contesting for Face Of SaltCity Vibes.
I would not have wasted my time doing this for her. She is a very social and friendly person so she deserves it.
You can check her facebook profile

Now, i want to take advantage of this politics group to please vote for her to win the stuff....vist visit saltcity vibes website, click here piclture, and click on vote......this is Nigeria so you can rig the election ad vote multiple times grin grin grin

So guys and baes, lets Start Voting Now

Re: Lets All Vote For Her by tollyboy5(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2017
yes bro open different browser and revote Nigeria politics grin but them no wan show result of poll.
Re: Lets All Vote For Her by GoodYYor: 8:28am On May 18, 2017
tollyboy5:
yes bro open different browser and revote Nigeria politics grin but them no wan show result of poll.
noneesd for different browser bro......just copy the link....after voting, paste it and go.....it will open again grin grin grin
after all, na politicians teach us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shop Wholesale Colorful Cotton Leggings From Alanic Wholesale / Change Ur Old And New Weavons To Wigs#5000,braid Wigs #10000 Only / What Small Thing Can Tell You Alot About A Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.