Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out (6399 Views)

11 Investors Indicate Interest In Ajaokuta / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 9:27am On May 18, 2017
"6 countries have indicated interest to merge with this nation owing to the relative peace and Prosperity which have been the hallmark of the nation since the ascension of the President.

Those countries are Cameroon, Ghana, Togo, Benin republic, Kenya and surprisingly Cape Verde.

More countries are seeking to establish a very close bilateral relationship with the West African country as can be seen with the daily influx of Ambassadors and diplomats from around the world.
The citizens are happy, there is food,water, and the seeming electricity that eluded regimes past. Development in every sector of the economy has taken giant leaps in recent times.

This is really the best of times for this country."

Oh that was the news making headlines around the world when I became President. It seemed like a dream. I relished every moment of it.

But then I felt a buzz under my pillow, I reached out, it was my colleague calling by 5.00am. Then it dawned on me that I have been dreaming all this while. Oh what a dream.
But guess what, it's going to be a reality. Be hopeful for thy cries have reached the ears of the concerned one.

Pray for my Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Sammy07: 9:31am On May 18, 2017
mtcheew,,,, nincompoop

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 9:32am On May 18, 2017
Sammy07:

mtcheew,,,, nincompoop
It's going be real. You will see

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Kemperor: 9:36am On May 18, 2017
U smoke Gimsy weed?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 9:38am On May 18, 2017
Kemperor:
U smoke Gimsy weed?
No Sir. Pray for me, I will make best President
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by maryjan8(f): 9:39am On May 18, 2017
What?
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 9:40am On May 18, 2017
maryjan8:
What?
Expect the best
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by kingzizzy: 9:43am On May 18, 2017
Well, Biafra wishes to "unmerge" with this colosal disaster called Nigeria

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 9:44am On May 18, 2017
kingzizzy:
Well, Biafra wishes to "unmerge" with this colosal disaster called Nigeria
We will see about that
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Jabioro: 9:49am On May 18, 2017
Smoking weeds is dangerous to your health and your future dreams can be affected..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 9:53am On May 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Smoking weeds is dangerous to your health and your future dreams can be affected..
grin Since I don't smoke weeds, that means my present and future dreams won't be affected. ....hurray!!!

Thank you.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Iamwrath: 10:23am On May 18, 2017
Would have been nice , Nigeria would indeed be the Giant of Africa
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 10:24am On May 18, 2017
Iamwrath:
Would have been nice , Nigeria would indeed be the Giant of Africa
Yes, you are right. It will happen.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by ElsonMorali: 10:33am On May 18, 2017
Are you campaigning in preparation for 2019 or what?
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 10:36am On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Are you campaigning in preparation for 2019 or what?
2019 and beyond
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by ElsonMorali: 10:42am On May 18, 2017
Destined2win:
2019 and beyond

So when we see the name Destined2win on ballot papers we should vote you?
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

So when we see the name Destined2win on ballot papers we should vote you?
grin At the appointed time, you will see the face behind it right here
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by ElsonMorali: 11:19am On May 18, 2017
Destined2win:
grin At the appointed time, you will see the face behind it right here

OK then. All the best.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:20am On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

OK then. All the best.
Thanks a lot. Won't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by juman(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2017
If we have sensible leaders nigeria would be so good that some west african countries would be wishing to be part of nigerian success.

But unfortunately nigeria has senseless "leaders".
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:33am On May 18, 2017
juman:
If we have sensible leaders nigeria would be so good that some west african countries would be wishing to be part of nigerian success.

But unfortunately nigeria has senseless "leaders".
This is what is going to happen when I become President. Pray for my Presidency.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by juman(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Destined2win:
This is what is going to happen when I become President. Pray for my Presidency.

I Pray for your Presidency. grin
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:36am On May 18, 2017
juman:

I Pray for your Presidency. grin
That we will be a hub of, and for, development in both natural and human resources. Say Amen
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by vanunu: 11:38am On May 18, 2017
we mean they want to join the hell....lol
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:40am On May 18, 2017
vanunu:
we mean they want to join the hell....lol
Not gonna be hell
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by vanunu: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
jokes for kids ..
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by iluvdonjazzy: 11:42am On May 18, 2017
IDIAT
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by vanunu: 11:42am On May 18, 2017
d z... is hell already
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by juman(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2017
Destined2win:
That we will be a hub of, and for, development in both natural and human resources. Say Amen

Hope you would not be another goodluck jonathan or another of those clueless militarily generals that led nigeria aground? grin
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by dadavivo: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
Destined2win:
"6 countries have indicated interest to merge with this nation owing to the relative peace and Prosperity which have been the hallmark of the nation since the ascension of the President.

Those countries are Cameroon, Ghana, Togo, Benin republic, Kenya and surprisingly Cape Verde.

More countries are seeking to establish a very close bilateral relationship with the West African country as can be seen with the daily influx of Ambassadors and diplomats from around the world.
The citizens are happy, there is food,water, and the seeming electricity that eluded regimes past. Development in every sector of the economy has taken giant leaps in recent times.

Oh that was the news making headlines around the world when I became President. It seemed like a dream. I relished every moment of it.

But then I felt a buzz under my pillow, I reached out, it was my colleague calling by 5.00am. Then it dawned on me that I have been dreaming all this while. Oh what a dream.
But guess what, it's going to be a reality. Be hopeful for thy cries have reached the ears of the concerned one.

Pray for my Presidency.
your depression is turning into madness

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:47am On May 18, 2017
juman:

Hope you would not be another goodluck jonathan or another of those clueless militarily generals that led nigeria aground? grin
No I am not. It's because of all those ripoffs that I am intervening. It's high time we got it right.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Arda1000(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2017
Destined2win:

Pray for my Presidency.
This ur sickness is getting to ur head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Pray For Nigeria To Rise Again, Even As We Mark The Rising Of Christ” – / See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers / Reps Seeks Identification, Release Of Nigerians In Foreign Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.