Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men (1108 Views)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by ACKCITY: 9:40am On May 18, 2017
Women serves the Lord better than men; many women who serve the Lord are truly devoted to their service of the Lord, some notable women with achievements for serving the Lord in the Bible include:

1. Junia: there are many examples of women who served God as leaders in the New Testament church, teaching God’s truth and serving His church. The most imminent woman was Junia. In Romans 16: 7, Paul wrote “Greet Andronicus and Junia my fellow Jews, who were in prison with me. They are highly respected among the apostles and became followers of Christ before I did”

2. Phoebe: In Romans 16:1-2, Phoebe was described as a woman. During the winter of 55-56AD Paul dictated the Book of Romans to Tertius (Romans 16:22) and sent the epistle by Phoebe, who traveled over 800miles to Rome. Paul begins chapter 16 with an introduction of Phoebe “I commend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a deacon in the church in Cenchrea. Cenchrea is a port city very near Corinth. A sea voyage from there to Rome would be well over 800miles. For Phoebe to be traveling alone, by ship this great distance carrying this letter from Paul, proves that she was a woman of considerable faith, responsibility, and bravery. Paul continues, “Welcome her in the Lord as one who is worthy of honor among God’s people. Help her in whatever she needs, for she has been helpful to many and especially to me” This tells us that she would need help from the Christians at Rome in accomplishing the matter that caused her trip to Rome. She is in Rome apparently on church business, and carries the letter from Paul as her introduction to the church there. This brave woman of some authority has protected many and helped fund Paul and others. Paul could not make enough funds to pay for his long journeys; this capable woman minister was supplying some of the money Paul needed! And at this time protection too, was also often bought with money. Phoebe was a brave servant/minister and a wealthy protector of the brethren.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/05/women-serves-lord-better-than-men.html

Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by iceboy4752(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2017
That's a lie. It is obvious that there are more godly men than women. Though many men are evil but women are more evil.
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 10:47am On May 18, 2017
ACKCITY:
Women serves the Lord better than men; many women who serve the Lord are truly devoted to their service of the Lord, some notable women with achievements for serving the Lord in the Bible include:

1. Junia: there are many examples of women who served God as leaders in the New Testament church, teaching God’s truth and serving His church. The most imminent woman was Junia. In Romans 16: 7, Paul wrote “Greet Andronicus and Junia my fellow Jews, who were in prison with me. They are highly respected among the apostles and became followers of Christ before I did”

2. Phoebe: In Romans 16:1-2, Phoebe was described as a woman. During the winter of 55-56AD Paul dictated the Book of Romans to Tertius (Romans 16:22) and sent the epistle by Phoebe, who traveled over 800miles to Rome. Paul begins chapter 16 with an introduction of Phoebe “I commend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a deacon in the church in Cenchrea. Cenchrea is a port city very near Corinth. A sea voyage from there to Rome would be well over 800miles. For Phoebe to be traveling alone, by ship this great distance carrying this letter from Paul, proves that she was a woman of considerable faith, responsibility, and bravery. Paul continues, “Welcome her in the Lord as one who is worthy of honor among God’s people. Help her in whatever she needs, for she has been helpful to many and especially to me” This tells us that she would need help from the Christians at Rome in accomplishing the matter that caused her trip to Rome. She is in Rome apparently on church business, and carries the letter from Paul as her introduction to the church there. This brave woman of some authority has protected many and helped fund Paul and others. Paul could not make enough funds to pay for his long journeys; this capable woman minister was supplying some of the money Paul needed! And at this time protection too, was also often bought with money. Phoebe was a brave servant/minister and a wealthy protector of the brethren.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/05/women-serves-lord-better-than-men.html

you mean women are easily brainwashed than...?

1 Like

Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Deicide: 11:49am On May 18, 2017
If you want to control a Whole Nation start with the women!
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by NoWorries7(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2017
Yes women are spirituality stronger than men... Reasons:
1. They are like a child.
At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew:18:1,10
2. They serve God with all their heart not their head like men.
3.They fully trust and depend on God.
4. They sing with their heart not their head.
5.Their childlike attributes makes it easier for them to connect to the highest.
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

I have forgotten who said this: That if Satan wants to destroy a nation, he starts with the woman.
That's why their are many traps of Satan for women.
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 18, 2017
iceboy4752:
That's a lie. It is obvious that there are more godly men than women. Though many men are evil but women are more evil.

I expect nothing better from a Muslim and their misogynist prophet. a so called prophet that said women are deficient and will be more in the imaginary hell. women should stop allowing themselves to pe part of all these misogynistic abrahamic religions mtseew.

Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2017
NoWorries7:
Yes women are spirituality stronger than men... Reasons:
1. They are like a child.
At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew:18:1,10
2. They serve God with all their heart not their head like men.
3.They fully trust and depend on God.
4. They sing with their heart not their head.
5.Their childlike attributes makes it easier for them to connect to the highest.
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

I have forgotten who said this: That if Satan wants to destroy a nation, he starts with the woman.
That's why their are many traps of Satan for women.

nonsense
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
Deicide:
If you want to control a Whole Nation start with the women!

sexist
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
onyenze123:

you mean women are easily brainwashed than...?
you are wrong
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
ACKCITY:

bullshit
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Deicide: 1:19pm On May 18, 2017
proudafrogal:

sexist
No am more of a feminist even though am male and 2) you didn't understand my comment
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Deicide post=56641286]
No am more of a feminist even though am male and 2) you didn't understand my comment[/quote

ok I just felt like today is a good day for internet trolling
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by NoWorries7(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2017
proudafrogal:

nonsense
Your reason?
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 18, 2017
proudafrogal:

you are wrong

Am I? grin

I know women are easily moved by sweet words (holy spirit) from these men of God. Any day my girl discover that I am no longer religious, It will be a beginning of serial events which I am not ready to handle for now.

We all serve the lord at the moment grin

1 Like

Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 18, 2017
onyenze123:

Am I? grin

I know women are easily moved by sweet words (holy spirit) from these men of God. Any day my girl discover that I am no longer religious, It will be a beginning of serial events which I am not ready to handle for now.

We all serve the lord at the moment grin

really? so men are not moved? just say your girl don't generalize even I pretend to be religious among friends and family.
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 18, 2017
proudafrogal:

really? so men are not moved? just say your girl don't generalize even I pretend to be religious among friends and family.

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin
please pretend for now before they make your deliverance from agnosticism their prayer point. I wouldn't subject my people to such worries over religion

But on a serious notes do we have other agnostic female friends?
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by iceboy4752(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2017
proudafrogal:

I expect nothing better from a Muslim and their misogynist prophet. a so called prophet that said women are deficient and will be more in the imaginary hell. women should stop allowing themselves to pe part of all these misogynistic abrahamic religions mtseew.
You call sincerity misogyny? For crying out loud, you yourself know that women are more likely to end there. Muhammad didn't say that because he hates women.
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by iceboy4752(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2017
And the OP is exhibiting the spirit of misandry with that topic if you ponder very well. grin
Re: Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men by lepasharon(f): 6:04pm On May 21, 2017
You are wrong wrong worng. The reason women appear more god loving than men is because women deal with more struggles than men and people are drawn to religion in desperate times. The same can also be said to why black people are more religious than whites. Same thing, blacks deal with more struggles than whites, therefore seek a supernatural intervention to their problems. Women more religious than men + blacks more religious than whites the result you get is super religious african women. No other group of ppl is as religious as these.

In the UK it is only african nurses you see breaching professionalism and preaching to their patients. Mainly african women you preaching in public and mainly african women you see preaching on public transport undecided Mainly these groups of people are brazen and lack decorum

(1) (Reply)

Ever Smiling Pastor Nomthi Odukoya Makes Our #WCW / Dirty Little Secrets Of Sodomites And Lesbians= Gangstalking & Organ Trafficking / IFA Yoruba Traditional Religion Festival Dates 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.