Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment (2676 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 9:56am On May 18, 2017
Text 08152064349 on whatsapp if you have been posted and you want to redeploy. It will cost you so please be ready to pay. Additionally, it is important that you reach me in time if you're interested.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by brownpollo(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2017
Redeployment is free and on camp
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 11:05am On May 18, 2017
brownpollo:
Redeployment is free and on camp
Good luck. smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 12:04am On May 19, 2017
Profiles are still being updated. Keep checking your portal even if it says you're with stream 2.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 3:44pm On May 19, 2017
calderon:
Profiles are still being updated. Keep checking your portal even if it says you're with stream 2.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 9:50am On May 21, 2017
Text.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 8:55am On May 22, 2017
calderon:
Text.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by chrisskynet(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
calderon:
Text 08152064349 on whatsapp if you have been posted and you want to redeploy. It will cost you so please be ready to pay. Additionally, it is important that you reach me in time if you're interested.

Dnt fall for this little pricked scammer... once u get to camp a redeployment form will be giving to does who wants to redeploy on the 2nd week in camp.. health wise or security wise your choice.. Good Luck and happy camping But then d drills ain't funny yo..
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 1:59pm On May 22, 2017
chrisskynet:

Dnt fall for this little pricked scammer... once u get to camp a redeployment form will be giving to does who wants to redeploy on the 2nd week in camp.. health wise or security wise your choice.. Good Luck and happy camping But then d drills ain't funny yo..
Little pricked scammer? Are you educated? Please, i do not know you so i will try to be civil. Move along with your ignorance. Anybody that wants to pick up a redeployment form in camp should go ahead and do so. See how it works out. Your language is something that can only come from a misinformed illiterate so i will take this no further. Have a good day.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 2:07pm On May 22, 2017
To anyone else reading. Yes, you will be allowed to apply for redeployment in camp. However, it will be vetted and can be rejected especially if they conclude that your reason is not good enough. By then, it could be too late to look for alternatives. Even if it is approved, you will be extremely lucky to get the state you apply for, you will most likely be posted to a state close to it. Anybody that knows about NYSC redeployment will know all these and you can ask around. Cheers.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by tymicjay77: 2:25pm On May 22, 2017
Well the truth about redeployment is that it will not be granted on soft ground to you and even if you are lucky to AV it honors it will not be a state of your choice. So if you want a state of your choice that is where we come into play.
If you want further details on redeployment contact me on 07069325148
I did my redeployment through it that is why I can vouch for the process.i was deployed to katsina and my friend that was also deployed in same place lost his life as a result of it.so I decided to redeploy,I was connected to this person who later happen to a close friend now.so u can reach me for more details
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 2:32pm On May 22, 2017
tymicjay77:
Well the truth about redeployment is that it will not be granted on soft ground to you and even if you are lucky to AV it honors it will not be a state of your choice. So if you want a state of your choice that is where we come into play.
If you want further details on redeployment contact me on 07069325148
I did my redeployment through it that is why I can vouch for the process.i was deployed to katsina and my friend that was also deployed in same place lost his life as a result of it.so I decided to redeploy,I was connected to this person who later happen to a close friend now.so u can reach me for more details
The information is valid, thank you. You could have created another thread to make your offer though.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 1:08am On May 23, 2017
calderon:
To anyone else reading. Yes, you will be allowed to apply for redeployment in camp. However, it will be vetted and can be rejected especially if they conclude that your reason is not good enough. By then, it could be too late to look for alternatives. Even if it is approved, you will be extremely lucky to get the state you apply for, you will most likely be posted to a state close to it. Anybody that knows about NYSC redeployment will know all these and you can ask around. Cheers.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by chrisskynet(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=calderon post=56766574] Little pricked scammer? Are you educated? Please, i do not know you so i will try to be civil. Move along with your ignorance. Anybody that wants to pick up a redeployment form in camp should go ahead and do so. See how it works out. Your language is something that can only come from a misinformed illiterate so i will take this no further. Have a good day.

shut d Bleep up A hole... If u wanna redeploy pls pick d redeployment form in camp.. but it will be wise if u make use of health issue cos katsina is peaceful.. few of ma camp buddies redeployed successfully with d main camp protocol..

Paying money to dis A hole will be a mistake.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 10:16am On May 24, 2017
I might be unable to pick calls through the afternoons as they're usually very busy for me. You can call in the morning or night. You can text me on whatsapp at any time though. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 10:18am On May 25, 2017
calderon:
I might be unable to pick calls through the afternoons as they're usually very busy for me. You can call in the morning or night. You can text me on whatsapp at any time though. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 1:21pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=calderon post=56858273][/quote]
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by fesofesong: 6:14am On May 27, 2017
To my own view I think medical status is the best option the mistake I made is I have submitted my medical fitness.. And I want to redploy
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
calderon:
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
calderon:
Text.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Camp closes next week. If you have not made up your mind yet, now is the time.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
calderon:
Camp closes this week. If you have not made up your mind yet, now is the time.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Back on.

Stream 2 contact me.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by walket(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2017
xup
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
walket:
xup
Still on. WhatsApp 08152064349.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by lolu007(m): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Hello corps members.
For those in camp I hope you are enjoying the experience. If you are posted to state you are not comfortable with and want to redeploy. Please contact me on O7O66OOO73O to get redeployed to any state apart from your state of origin. Redeployment is still on for Batch A 2017 steam 1.
Thank you
Reference.
https://www.nairaland.com/3945807/redeployment-testimonies-trustwhorthy-nysc-redeployment
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
calderon:

Still on. WhatsApp 08152064349.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=calderon post=59187647][/quote]

When you text me on WhatsApp, please state your business immediately so I can attend to you as soon as I see it.
Re: NYSC Batch A, Stream I Redeployment by calderon: 2:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Stream 2 contact me as soon as you make a decision.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed 2011 Batch ‘a’ Mobilization Time-table/where Will You Like To Serve / Congratulations Allowee Has Been Increased / Nysc 2019 Batch C Official Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.