Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? (1308 Views)

XENOPHOBIA: Buhari Knows What He's doing, Only Igbos Are Dying In South Africa / Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS / Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Thermodynamics(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2017
Don't get me wrong, i'm not in support of Igbo or Yoruba. I am not Igbo either, I am from south south and I like the Yorubas and the Igbos, and honestly, I hate seeing tribal war each time am in nairaland, but I must say this, I think someone somewhere is fabricating drug trafficking stories against the Igbos I mean, I just saw a post on front page
" Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin"
I opened the thread and there it was, two Igbo names staring back at me, I think most of the drug stories here are fabricated by some obviously jobless Nigerian who is just always looking for a way to instigate tribal war and insult people, call them developers and stuff. I mean how come 99% of the drug trafficking stories we hear on nairaland are done by either " Chukwu Nonso, or Obinna or Uchenna or Nnamdi/Nnna etc grin " wetin shuooo, na only Igbo like drug. Take am Izzy with the lies abeg.

modified:
When next you are about to fabricate a story or insult any tribe whether here on nairaland or in the real world, remember we are all blacks, we look exactly the same. If you are found of insulting other tribes in Nigeria, then you have no right to call a White man a racist, in fact you deserve racism.

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by MOSTEC(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2017
sense is not common.........

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by sunnysunny69(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2017
Money money money
Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Thermodynamics(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2017
MOSTEC:
sense is not common.........

One jobless Nigerian spotted grin
Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by whitebeard(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2017
iz OK I am not surprised KANU already invited the north so the north and east are biafrans.. Guys chill this is post by the north to accept Biafra invitation they are already fighting for themselves ...

North + east = biafra

Keep up the good work

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by dapizy02(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2017
Why does Afonja ppl like yahoo yahoo.

I just dey luk u

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by teelaw4life(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2017
No put your mouth for wetin no concern you.

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Afam4eva(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Don't get me wrong, i'm not in support of Igbo or Yoruba. I am not Igbo either, I am from south south and I like the Yorubas and the Igbos, and honestly, I hate seeing tribal war each time am in nairaland, but I must say this, I think someone somewhere is fabricating drug trafficking stories against the Igbos I mean, I just saw a post on front page
I opened the thread and there it was, two Igbo names staring back at me, I think most of the drug stories here are fabricated by some obviously jobless Nigerian who is just always looking for a way to instigate tribal war and insult people, call them developers and stuff. I mean how come 99% of the drug trafficking stories we hear on nairaland are done by either " Chukwu Nonso, or Obinna or Uchenna or Nnamdi/Nnna etc grin " wetin shuooo, na only Igbo like drug. Take am Izzy with the lies abeg.
Great Question..

No, not only Igbo people push drugs in Nigeria but i can tell you that majority of people that push drugs in NIgeria are of Igbo ethnicity. It's not because Igbos like pushing drugs, it's just that it's one crime that is popular with Igbo people. You may ask why? Have you asked yourself why majority of taxi drivers are Yoruba people or why majority of spare parts dealers are Igbos? or bureau de change, Hausa? It's because that it the business they got used to first and started introducing others to it, so they kinda colonized those business and it now looks like they even invented it. Igbos do drus just like Yorubas are more common with internet fraud or the way Edo ladies are more popular with prostitution especially abroad.

4 Likes

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Thermodynamics(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2017
teelaw4life:
No put your mouth for wetin no concern you.

lol, E concern me as a Nairalander and most importantly, as a Nigerian. I am tired of seeing Yoruba and Igbo fighting here everyday on nairaland OVER NOTHING I don't get it, Igbo go attack, Yoruba go attack, Igbo go attack, Yoruba go attack...... continuously, just like that, endlessly, after we go de curse white people say them be racist.

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by teelaw4life(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Thermodynamics:

lol, E concern me as a Nairalander and most importantly, as a Nigerian. I am tired of seeing Yoruba and Igbo fighting here everyday on nairaland OVER NOTHING I don't get it, Igbo go attack, Yoruba go attack, Igbo go attack, Yoruba go attack...... continuously, just like that, endlessly, after we go de curse white people say them be racist.

I used to be an advocate for one nigeria until i entered nairaland and saw some people who's bread and butter is to constantly call-out afonja and blame us for their sufferings. If yeebos want to attack anyone for being responsible for their predicament, they should face the people from the north. Yorubas are not the vause of their sorrows.

As long as this platform is concerned oo, for every anti-yoruba sentiment i read, I'll counter with 100 anti-Igbo sentiment of my own.

Yorubas are not some people's aggression-absorber.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 18, 2017
teelaw4life:

I used to be an advocate for one nigeria until i entered nairaland and saw some people who's bread and butter is to constantly call-out afonja and blame us for their sufferings. If yeebos want to attack anyone for being responsible for their predicament, they should face the people from the north. Yorubas are not the vause of their sorrows.

As long as this platform is concerned oo, for every anti-yoruba sentiment i read, I'll counter with 100 anti-Igbo sentiment of my own.

Well said.

3 Likes

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Thermodynamics(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
teelaw4life:

Agreed, Yorubas are not some people's aggression-absorber, you have your reasons for making tribal comments, but that doesn't change the fact that those comments make you look immature and labels you a tribalist. Take it this way, a white man may call you a monkey just because you are black skinned, he has his reasons for calling you that, he can justify his comments concerning you, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a racist. There is always a reason not to turn the other cheek, there is always a reason to retaliate, if you are looking for a reason to do something good or bad you will find it.
Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by AskProf: 1:19pm On May 18, 2017
Thermodynamics:

modified:
When next you are about to fabricate a story or insult any tribe whether here on nairaland or in the real world, remember we are all blacks, we look exactly the same. If you are found of insulting other tribes in Nigeria, then you have no right to call a White man a racist, in fact you deserve racism.

So, two persons arrested in India makes it only Igbos?

Check these...
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1370914
Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by teelaw4life(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
Thermodynamics:

Agreed, Yorubas are not some people's aggression-absorber, you have your reasons for making tribal comments, but that doesn't change the fact that those comments make you look immature and labels you a tribalist. Take it this way, a white man may call you a monkey just because you are black skinned, he has his reasons for calling you that, he can justify his comments concerning you, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a racist. There is always a reason not to turn the other cheek, there is always a reason to retaliate, if you are looking for a reason to do something good or bad you will find it.

Bro, i genuinely don't give a flying fvck. Call me tribalist or immature e no affect me. When tuface was planning his protests some months ago, i put up a post here asking every youth from every tribe to support it, some yeebos came and started typing biafra that it's non of their business because this is not their country anymore. Since it's like that, let them go...no one cares.

As for me oo, i repeat it for every anti-yoruba sentiment i see on this platform, i will respond with 100 anti-Igbo sentiment of superior force.

7 Likes

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by ifyan(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2017
Totally wrong but the rate at which drug related case are been mentioned related to the IGBO is not welcoming.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
dapizy02:
Why does Afonja ppl like yahoo yahoo.

I just dey luk u

For ur mind you think na Afonja like yahoo pass, shine your eyes bobo. Yahoo men wey be igbo full ajao estate

2 Likes

Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Thermodynamics(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
fuckerstard:

For ur mind you think na Afonja like yahoo pass, shine your eyes bobo. Yahoo men wey be igbo full ajao estate

Yahoo boys full Warri sef, any type of crime is been done by all tribes in Nigeria, crime has nothing to do with tribe...
Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Thermodynamics(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
ifyan:
Totally wrong but the rate at which drug related case are been mentioned related to the IGBO is not welcoming.

May God help us

May God help us all as a country, not just a tribe, because the entire world sees us as the same. They see us as black people, they see us as one but we see ourselves differently.
Re: How Come Only Igbos Push Drugs ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
Thermodynamics:

Yahoo boys full Warri sef, any type of crime is been done by all tribes in Nigeria, crime has nothing to do with tribe...

Gbosa for you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Disguise As A Madman To Pickup Used Children Diapers For Ritual Nabbed / Man Almost Got Killed During An Acrobatic Flip In Lagos (Photos) / Black Woman Faces UK Jail After Keeping £90,000 Accidentally Refunded To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.