Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

9ice: There Is No Music Industry In Nigeria – Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice: There Is No Music Industry In Nigeria – Video (593 Views)

Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice: There Is No Music Industry In Nigeria – Video by gist212: 11:25am On May 18, 2017

We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice

According to popular naija Afropop singer, 9ice, who believes that Nigeria does not have a music industry.

During his bit on Funmi Iyanda’s show ”ASK FUNMI EPISTLE” the Living Things crooner, was asked to share his views about what he thinks about where the Nigeria music industry is heading to now and 9ice simply replied saying that the country does not have an industry, instead it is packed full of talented people, who come together to make things happen with their resources.

9ice, who also talked about his reason for singing in Nigeria, adding that his decision to sticking with the Yoruba language for his music, is partly to prove people wrong that he can make it doing this and also to make his people proud.

SOURCE: http://www.primebaze.co/entertainment/no-music-industry-nigeria-9ice/

Watch the interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_hMdarKOiM
Re: 9ice: There Is No Music Industry In Nigeria – Video by whitebeard(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2017
OK OK 9ice has spoken and it is confirmed court...!!

Next case on the agenda pls
Re: 9ice: There Is No Music Industry In Nigeria – Video by smardray(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
The one u ar in is building factory ba?
Re: 9ice: There Is No Music Industry In Nigeria – Video by gist212: 9:21pm On May 18, 2017
sometimes when 9ice talks, i just think he's got no point

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna Says-future Of World Music Belongs To Africa / What I Saw The Other Day At Ore / Ekiti State Government Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.