Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) (34071 Views)

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Splashme: 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
GEJ is greater than Buhari!

Nightmare of the underperforming APC and their Nairaland minions!

The true hero of democracy!

Long live GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ginggerxy: 12:56pm On May 18, 2017
lilytender:
Goatluck Jonascam is flying helicopter all over the South-South. Now, tell me how he will know that the roads in the South-South are all death traps because he (GEJ) and his gang of looters embezzled the money that was allocated for road construction and part of it is the $15 million in Mama Piss Sheppopo's Skye Bank account. Well, he is still their hero, afterall James Ibori the prison returnee was just given a Chieftancy title.
convict him b4 sending him to prison

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:57pm On May 18, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Who is talking about hardship here? angry

Will hypocritical flatiyeasterners not worship PMB and even use their tongues to lick his assss if he dare appoint them as SGF, COAS, Finance minister etc etc like GEJ did, hardship or no hardship

What if he promises them VP in 2019 Flatttiyeasterners will hail him more than Mary... grin
Spare me the sob story! The north will warn you guys again and you will be quiet. You may beat your chest like the normal alaye but later you will go to your naughty corner and chill.

Am loving this new funky relationship between the north and south west.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Donsmithbrown(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2017
Iamwrath:
thief visiting thief
Thunder wey go fire dat ur mouth still dey warm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
My original and true Presido. The only southern VP to outscheme the northern mafia and replace their son as President.
If the brownroofers want their houseboy of a pastor to outwit the northern imperial complex, they should send the jagabuffoon to oteuke on his hands and knees to beg for advice and guidance.
mumu yar'adua died remember, pmb is still breathing we respect life,we not traitor,GEJ screwed his bosses.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 1:03pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Spare me the sob story! The north will warn you guys again and you will be quiet. You may beat your chest like the normal alaye but later you will go to your naughty corner and chill.

Am loving this new funky relationship between the north and south west.

Please give instances.

Abacha died ahead of Abiola.

Obasanjo became president in his stead and served 2 terms

Olu Falae's abductors have bagged life imprisonment

Mile 12 market will soon be relocated

Arrested Ife warriors have mostly been released

Osinbajo is acting president (God and the world are behind him)

The truth is bitter. tongue

E pain am! grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ipreach: 1:08pm On May 18, 2017
Jibril659:
The useless drunk from otuoke trying to look relevant. Running from one shit hole to the other

At least his name is known all over the world unlike your family that have not make mark

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by kings09(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2017
No get high BP cos of all diz useless politicians. They were all flexing in minna. Both enemies n friends. Both Apc n Pdp r all thieves
Iamwrath:
thief visiting thief

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Please give instances.

Abacha died ahead of Abiola.

Obasanjo became president in his stead and served 2 terms

Olu Falae's abductors have bagged life imprisonment

Mile 12 market will soon be relocated

Arrested Ife warriors have mostly been released

Osinbajo is acting president (God and the world are behind him)

The truth is bitter. tongue

E pain am! grin grin grin

Hehehe. How does this stop you from being warned by the north?

I think it's the most painful experience for you guys so far. Saw some westerners crying that day....

Then the chest beating began...........

.....to finally end in the naughty corner.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Bluestripes(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2017
Thief visiting thog
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by siverspooon(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
wike's posture in the first pix must be used as meme
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hehehe. How does this stop you from being warned by the north?

I think it's the most painful experience for you guys so far. Saw some westerners crying that day....

Then the chest beating began...........

.....to finally end in the naughty corner.

Please show me the warning! angry

Is it northern leaders agreeing to waiting till 2019 or Buratai warning soldiers and swearing to defend the constitution? smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
I am a yoruba man but the truth be told when these guy was in power,there was surplus food and electricity and money flowing around for almost everyone

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ooshinibos: 1:30pm On May 18, 2017
Airforce1:
Gej my hero, I see you sir

I will continue to love and respect you, boss.
could you ask your hero ..why he let his NIA director hide 43 million dollars in a flat ...please you ask your hero why he could not fulfill his promise of 24 hours electricity during his tenure .....you Nigerians will forever worship failed leaders like GEJ and Buhari ...and the ones to come

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba man but the truth be told when these guy was in power,there was surplus food and electricity and money flowing around for almost everyone but now that the dryfish is in power with our dwarf son the reverse is the case as people are committing suicide for hunger because of buhari badluck.
Please let's respect these ijaw man because his is a hero and wike is the political high tension.2GREAT MEN

ONLY A BIG "F" SEE GOODLUCK AND CHOSES BADLUCK

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by ooshinibos: 1:30pm On May 18, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba man but the truth be told when these guy was in power,there was surplus food and electricity and money flowing around for almost everyone but now that the dryfish is in power with our dwarf son the reverse is the case as people are committing suicide for hunger because of buhari badluck.
Please let's respect these ijaw man because his is a hero and wike is the political high tension.2GREAT MEN

electricity ? where are you living ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by KingOluwatobi: 1:46pm On May 18, 2017
The Hero..... I salute ooooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 1:47pm On May 18, 2017
Agbaletu:
One thing you can not take away from GEJ is his humility.

I like his humility to steal as well.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
Agbaletu:

That is nt humility it's called mumulity

I dnt no y u & u like is takin his mumuness for humility

Let be real d guy is daft he shouldn't ve be president in d first place

He was a president 4 gud 6 yrs I mean 6 gud yrs & he couldn't achieve anytin nt even basic infrastructure 4 his own people & some of u here 'll be shoutin my hero

Shame on all of u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by IJOBA2: 1:51pm On May 18, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
godSON and godFATHER
AFONJA
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by monex(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
DONSMITH123:
The only man that define stealing and corruption differently from Oxford advance learners dictionary

it was originally by ICPC chairman

... and stealing is actually different from corruption.

i can understand if you reject the statement because it came from someone who himself was corrupt but it doesn't change the fact in the statement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
Agbaletu:

That is nt humility it's called mumulity

I dnt no y u & u like is takin his mumuness for humility

Let be real d guy is daft he shouldn't ve be president in d first place

He was a president 4 gud 6 yrs I mean 6 gud yrs & he couldn't achieve anytin nt even basic infrastructure 4 his own people, d money he shld ve used 4 developmental project dat 'll affect d lives of ordinary Nigerians positively he allowed it 2 be looted & some of u here 'll be shoutin my hero

Shame on all of u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
Is an old pics pls.....

This visit was dine since march 2017!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
monex:

it was originally by ICPC chairman

... and stealing is actually different from corruption.

i can understand if you reject the statement because [b]it came from someone who himself was corrupt [/b]but it doesn't change the fact in the statement.

i normally dont reply mentions..but @Bolded caught my attention and answered it all.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 18, 2017
Jibril659:
The useless drunk from otuoke trying to look relevant. Running from one shit hole to the other
tongue where is bubu that is not trying to be relevant now!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by okechuks22: 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
Every day meeting and nothing to show
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
Mophasa:
God bless GEJ

God Bless Wike

God bless Rivers state and the Niger delta
Nice one my brother.

And God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori,

God bless Delta State.

God bless the Niger Delta.

One South, One Love. ♡
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 2:04pm On May 18, 2017
Donsmithbrown:
Thunder wey go fire dat ur mouth still dey warm
Thunder is destroying it already.

If you check he mouth, heavy sour dey there.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 2:05pm On May 18, 2017
omoiyamayor:
mumu yar'adua died remember, pmb is still breathing we respect life,we not traitor,GEJ screwed his bosses.
Did GEJ also screw your mum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.