Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE (2218 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Please, I Am Desperately In Need Of Job / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by prettyprecy(f): 11:36am On May 18, 2017
If you live in Lagos, Speak good English, Own an android phone, Idle and in need of a job, click on the link below to apply

https://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/05/massive-recruitment-job-vacancy-offline.html

Its a sales Job
You can work in locations close to your house
basic salary is #25,000
and you can earn as high as 40,000 - 60,000 per month
Note ; you would be mandated to come for an interview this Saturday.
Goodluck!
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by flames007(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
It's says "this job is currently unavailable".what is the job about? I'm interested!
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by oguinedavid(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2017
it's currently not available, is it this iroko TV stuff?
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by prettyprecy(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2017
flames007:
It's says "this job is currently unavailable".what is the job about? I'm interested!
copy and paste the link in a new tab
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by prettyprecy(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2017
oguinedavid:
it's currently not available, is it this iroko TV stuff?
copy and paste the link in a new tab
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by Memunah(f): 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
Pasted in a new tab and it's not opening still
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by prettyprecy(f): 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
flames007:

Use this link
https://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/05/massive-recruitment-job-vacancy-offline.html
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by prettyprecy(f): 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
Memunah:
Pasted in a new tab and it's not opening still
\

follow this link
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by prettyprecy(f): 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 31, 2017
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by prettyprecy(f): 5:01pm On May 31, 2017
opjteam:
pls my bro is looking for work he has ond
let him apply for this role
Are you young, smart, can speak good english and in need of a job to get you started in life
Note : It's a sales job and you can earn as much as 40,000 - 60,000 in a month
Basic salary is #25,000

Send your CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

location is Lagos
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
prettyprecy:

let him apply for this role
Are you young, smart, can speak good english and in need of a job to get you started in life
Note : It's a sales job and you can earn as much as 40,000 - 60,000 in a month
Basic salary is #25,000

Send your CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

location is Lagos
are you sure the pay is real he stays in epe, hope it will be convenient for him to be working in ajah
Re: If You Stay In Lagos And Desperately In Need Of A Job Get In HERE by prettyprecy(f): 8:17pm On May 31, 2017
opjteam:
are you sure the pay is real he stays in epe, hope it will be convenient for him to be working in ajah

Yes it's real

(1) (Reply)

Is DSS (SSS) Recruiting? / Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Update / Vitafoam Nigeria HR Support Officer Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.