Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Saidi Balogun & Opeyemi Aiyeola React To Moji Olaiya’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun & Opeyemi Aiyeola React To Moji Olaiya’s Death (1575 Views)

Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Moji Olaiya’s Death: How 3 Notable Nollywood Stars Died Within 30 Days / The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saidi Balogun & Opeyemi Aiyeola React To Moji Olaiya’s Death by gistyinka(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2017
Her fellow colleagues in industry Saidi Balogun and Opeyemi Aiyeola expressed their disbelief at the passing out of the actress following a cardiac arrest just two months after welcoming a baby in Canada.

Speaking to THENETNG correspondent on the telephone, Saidi Balogun said he is still in shock at the passing away of Moji Olaiya.

This is sad, really sad. Moji is dead. I just spoke to one of her people in Canada. The person was just crying and crying so it’s hard to get the exact details from her right now.

Fellow actress Opeyemi Aiyeola wrote:

Pls somebody wake me up and tell me it’s a joke! Pls tell me it’s April fools day! Pls tell me she’s still with us! Pls tell me HER LIGHT IS NOT OUT YET

The Real Cause of Moji Olaiya’s Death Revealed as Industry Colleagues Saidi Balogun & Opeyemi Aiyeola Reacts to her Sudden Death

Re: Saidi Balogun & Opeyemi Aiyeola React To Moji Olaiya’s Death by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:46am On May 18, 2017
Always played innocenty roles cry
Re: Saidi Balogun & Opeyemi Aiyeola React To Moji Olaiya’s Death by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Saidi Balogun & Opeyemi Aiyeola React To Moji Olaiya’s Death by topsam1(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2017
This is really shocking...cnt believe this...OMG! What's really happening in nollywood? RIP
Re: Saidi Balogun & Opeyemi Aiyeola React To Moji Olaiya’s Death by fatymore(f): 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
Name sake cry[sub][/sub]

(1) (Reply)

See What This Beauty Queen Did In Dubai On Her First International Trip / Wizkid Gives 100K Each To Physically Challenged People He Met In Surulere / Bbnaija2018: "Teddy A's Eyes Gives Me A Hard Time, They Make Me Wet And....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.