Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sampson Ogah Accepts Defeat At Supreme Court - Read Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sampson Ogah Accepts Defeat At Supreme Court - Read Letter (458 Views)

Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sampson Ogah Accepts Defeat At Supreme Court - Read Letter by Makapedia: 1:15pm On May 18, 2017
Sampson Ogah Accepts Defeat At Supreme Court

APPRECIATION:
Thank You Abians For your Support And Encouragement.

Dearest supporters, the bus drivers, Keke operators, Okada riders, artisans, market women, businessmen, our dear civil servants, pensioners, our beloved students and my stronghold the youths, who collectively persevered in our course to open a new Vista in Abia state. You all are indeed the burden bearers of this struggle to set our dear state on the right footing, and I'm most humbled to be associated with you.

Finding the right words may fail me to express my heart felt gratitude to you all for your sacrifices towards my cause to govern Abia state, Some of you have not met me in person before, talk more of gaining personally from me, yet you toured day and night, at the risk of your lives, sustained injuries, sleepless nights, prayers and fasting without rest, just to sell my candidature and manifesto to Abians.

From the pre-election consultation, primary campaigns and all through the legal tussle you stood by me.

I'm very much aware that some of you lost your valuables and friendship in the course of this journey, yet you stood firm.

God's plans are never late, though it may tarry but surely it must come to pass. The will of man is totally different from that of God.

Beloved, we are all aware of the Supreme Courts ruling in favour of Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu. In the spirit of sportsmanship, I have congratulated our governor Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu and wished him well as he carries on with his duties as the executive governor of the state.

As good ambassadors, I urge you all to have Abia interest at heart and also pray to God to grant our governor Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, the wisdom to govern our state and meet up with the yearnings of our people which was why we entered the governorship race.

My dear Abians, I thank you all very immensely for your support and prayers because without your magnanimous inputs we wouldn't have been this daring and impactful.

Your solidarity visits calls and messages are indeed a big moral boost to me, I understand your pains and disappointments, but I still maintain that God can NEVER be late in his plans.

I pray that God Almighty in his mercy and grace reward and bless you all.

In due course, I shall open up a channel for closer interaction with you and you will also be informed of any further political plan and programs.

I remain yours sincerely,
Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah.

Source : http://40ng.com/sampson-ogah-accepts-defeat-at-supreme-court/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Sampson Ogah Accepts Defeat At Supreme Court - Read Letter by IgbosAreGreat(f): 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
Good cool cool cool cool

He should focus on his business
Re: Sampson Ogah Accepts Defeat At Supreme Court - Read Letter by JideAmuGiaka: 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
Cry me a lagoon.

You want to use a kangaroo judge to take the portion of Ndi Ngwa, you should wait let Ikpeazu finish his own looting for 8yrs b4 you come in to loot yours. Orji Kalu and Theodore don loot their own comot.

Pity.

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [30 May, 2017]. / Buhari Administration Is Promoting A New Vision For Niger Delta - Prof Osinbajo / Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir Ringim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.