Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures (14099 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by 40ng: 2:04pm On May 18, 2017
El-Rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident | Governor Nasir El-Rufai was at St. Gerard's Hospital in Kakuri visiting victims of a fire incident which happened at Kerawa Raod, Tudun Wada, Kaduna. see pictures below.

Source http://40ng.com/el-rufai-visits-victims-of-kerawa-road-fire-incident/

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by Dalastically: 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
Quick recovery I wish them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by Chikelue2000(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2017
hell rufai

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by DLondonboiy: 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
Why is Elrufia looking at that nigga like that? And why is that man holding Elrufias hand?
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2017
Almighty God please save us from any format of natural and human disaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by Badboiz(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2017
I thought it was Kerewa, for a while zule zoo came to my mind. Sympathies to those affected.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by asumo12: 3:01pm On May 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
hell rufai

Hell kwanu

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by Tazdroid(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2017
Mehn, fire accidents are nothing to write home about. But for advanced surgeries, they leave you scarred for life.

I hope and pray none of us falls victim to such.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by olaolulazio(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2017
And so?
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by Badboiz(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
Make God save person, look at that guy's skin. Chaii
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by SexyNairalander: 3:07pm On May 18, 2017
booked
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by wakes: 3:14pm On May 18, 2017
kai!
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by laurel03(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2017
kerewa road.... funny
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by MrGreenMavro: 3:19pm On May 18, 2017
angry
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by mmsen: 3:20pm On May 18, 2017
I wonder if he will pay the people responsible for the fire in the same way that he paid the people who murdered innocent people in southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by drey08(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2017
hmm
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by Alariwo2: 3:21pm On May 18, 2017
Naija wake up..

we shouldn't be having such issues like fire in this 21st century
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by epospiky(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2017
wishing them speedy recovery
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by holluphemydavid(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
wish dem quick recovery
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by kceewhyte(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2017
For a moment I thought is *kerewa*
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by weedtheweeds: 3:57pm On May 18, 2017
all these men have sold their souls to the devil. they care not about humans. they are killers and embezzlers
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by ck56: 4:00pm On May 18, 2017
win big today for a total financial turn up

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by Mesutlewy(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2017
I can see somebody there smiling
Shea this is funny abi ?
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by fostermd(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
I pray they survive.Its a very inappropriate setting to manage extensive burns.We need well equipped Burns Unit that is sterile and mechanism that filters the air to prevent infection.Wound care is very paramount and monitoring the vital signs,renal function and prevention of sepsis.Anyone can be a victim of fire incident anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by Brushless: 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
sarrki:
Almighty God please save us from any format of natural and human disaster

Amen!
Re: El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures by oladoja1(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2017
ck56:
win big today for a total financial turn up
carry your scam go gaming section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation / Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers / DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.