Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Namibia Or Botswana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Namibia Or Botswana (3899 Views)

Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures / I Need Botswana Visa / Is Botswana A Visa Free To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namibia Or Botswana by baldlarry(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
IF U CAN HELP GET ANY OF NAMIBIA OR BOTSWANA PASSPORT CONTACT

baldlarry44@yahoo.com

Re: Namibia Or Botswana by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
@baldlarry

How do u mean? Passport contact?
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by niceguy10: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
I can help you get yemen passport.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Or Botswana by hadexman(m): 2:54am On Jan 14, 2010
baldlarry:

IF U CAN HELP GET ANY OF NAMIBIA OR BOTSWANA PASSPORT CONTACT

baldlarry44@yahoo.com

I can help you get passport to hell, you fool! sad
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by baldlarry(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
Thanks you for all 4 ur replies, but i dont need Yemen passport.And for the numbskull chatting shit,I do not know y u are taking it personal,when u grow,u will understand and as u grow,u wil learn not to be insolent.Everybody here, i think is for something constructive and not for catching fun with abusive words.Thans all, love u all

1 Like

Re: Namibia Or Botswana by hadexman(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2010
baldlarry:

Thanks you for all 4 your replies, but i dont need Yemen passport.And for the numbskull chatting poo,I do not know y u are taking it personal,when u grow,u will understand and as u grow,u wil learn not to be insolent.Everybody here, i think is for something constructive and not for catching fun with abusive words.Thans all, love u all

You are a fool! How can you come to a public forum like this asking for passport of countries which you are not a citizen? Are you not ashamed of yourself? People like you bring bad names to our country Nigeria. Go and check yourself dude, something is wrong with your senses.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Or Botswana by niceguy10: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
Guys let go the poor guy, like i said bros, i have contact that can get you yemen passport or lraq, just that you have to promise me that you are not going to be a Terrorist .
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by poosyfaka(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
i laughed like a maniac at the interractions grin

anyway, my little advises:
where r u located at the moment?
remember this: namibian and botswana citizens dont travel that much. they have pretty much everything they want in their countries. a friend of mine used botwana passpt to travel from south africa to canada via amsterdam.he was arrested and deported and jailed in jo'burgh. they guys who apprehended him in holland told him that they hardly see botswana citizens travel.
a second buddy of mine(paul) used malawi document to travel from zimbabwe to canada via london;he was stopped in london and the immigration guy caled the malawi embassy to send someone to interview paul;it was hell to pay i tell u since paul couldnt even say hello in the malawi tongue. paul was shipped back to zimbabwe and jailed for 3 months.

another thing, never discuss things like foreign passpt on a public forum like this; for the sake of our dignity.these kinds of things require confidentiality.

6 Likes

Re: Namibia Or Botswana by hadexman(m): 1:54am On Jan 16, 2010
poosy_faka:

i laughed like a maniac at the interractions grin

anyway, my little advises:
where r u located at the moment?
remember this: namibian and botswana citizens dont travel that much. they have pretty much everything they want in their countries. a friend of mine used botwana passpt to travel from south africa to canada via amsterdam.he was arrested and deported and jailed in jo'burgh. they guys who apprehended him in holland told him that they hardly see botswana citizens travel.
a second buddy of mine(paul) used malawi document to travel from zimbabwe to canada via london;he was stopped in london and the immigration guy caled the malawi embassy to send someone to interview paul;it was hell to pay i tell u since paul couldnt even say hello in the malawi tongue. paul was shipped back to zimbabwe and jailed for 3 months.

another thing, never discuss things like foreign passpt on a public forum like this; for the sake of our dignity.these kinds of things require confidentiality.

Please tell him again, A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by suxes2005(m): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2010
Funny stuff on nl always

namibia, botswana.

well i'll prefer you go to haiti or yemen.
you'll be noticed dia.

SHALOM
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by twinskenny(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2010
grin shocked grin grin ;Dfunny funny funny

cut the guy some slak here, he is just asking question
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by justwise(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2010
twinskenny:

grin shocked grin grin ;Dfunny funny funny

cut the guy some slak here, he is just asking question

What stupi.d question?
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by twinskenny(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2010
grin grin grin

easy on him man
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by flekan(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
justwise:

What stupi.d question?

A stupid one indeed. Why come to a public forum asking for Namibia or Botswana Passport not even Visa. He's a dumbass
Re: Namibia Or Botswana by flekan(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
flekan:

A silly stupi.d one indeed. Why come to a public forum asking for Namibia or Botswana Passport not even Visa. He's a dumbass

(1) (Reply)

Renewal Of Usa Visa / Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya / My Big Brother Wants To Send Me To USA, Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.