Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) (30051 Views)

Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) / A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by kingdenny(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2017
I bet they were on seatbeat. Rarely does one survive this kinda accident without a seat beat
Safety first and allow God do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by dignity33: 6:32pm On May 18, 2017
The Lord is your strength
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Manweyfitquarel(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2017
Abeg go to hospital and check for Internal bleeding to make sure that everything is well with you
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by RealDannie(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2017
Thank God for his life.

Back to the somersaulted 4times part, who counted it?

Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Ninilowo(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2017
Over speeding
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by gloshennel: 6:37pm On May 18, 2017
Thank God Almighty!
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by donprinyo(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
I guess he wore his sit belt
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Peppergroove(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2017
SAY GOD!
Who count am?
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Elle277(f): 6:52pm On May 18, 2017
It can only be God..
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 18, 2017
This is the finger of God
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by bejeria101(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2017
Abeg no vex,who was counting the times the car somersaulted?
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by jerrymej(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2017
Thank God for their lives... miraculous God.
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
PastorandMentor:
ThankGod he survived. You and i shall not die young. Amen
Amen, Amen and Amen.
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by imma2(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
Who counted pls?
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Rocketicon(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2017
This is the Lord's doing
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by beautiful232(f): 7:11pm On May 18, 2017
this can only be GOD!!!
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by LockDown69(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2017
Lexus Rx series and somersaulting be like...

Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by ipodstinks: 7:18pm On May 18, 2017
And some fools will open their gutted mouth to say there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

This is exactly why I sold my Lexus Rx300

It's centre of gravity is inversely proportional to the concentration of any defied fulcrum. Hence making it's potential vulnerability to somersaults relatively constant.

An SUV is not a sedan, all SUVs have high rollover rate. Problem with Nigerians is they drive SUV the way they drive sedan taking on corners at high speed. Well if u cannot control ur speed then u did well selling the SUV to get a sedan. As for me I'm never going back to sedan, the comfort I get while driving suv especially on long distance is unrivalled. I still do 120-130km/hr on a straight line which is enough, though when I was using a sedan I use to go 150km/hr on a very good highway.
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by mikeweezy(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
who count it?
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by brendan16(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
Glory be to God Almighty
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by asatemple(f): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Wow, this a miracle, I am surprised he did not die with those worn-out tyres.

But He might not be so lucky next time sha

you are a suspect
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Charles4075(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Wow, this a miracle, I am surprised he did not die with those worn-out tyres.

But He might not be so lucky next time sha

Chief Executive officer of accidents and bad news outcome.

Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:51pm On May 18, 2017
u get time to dey count somersault oh
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by BentSpoon(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

This is exactly why I sold my Lexus Rx300

It's centre of gravity is inversely proportional to the concentration of any defied fulcrum. Hence making it's potential vulnerability to somersaults relatively constant.

Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Alphacrissy(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/18/man-escapes-death-from-accident-after-car-somersaulted-4-times/

A shocked Facebook user shared photos of himself and his wrecked car after he survived an accident that would have claimed his life.

According to the man identified as Osinachi Benjamin Edmound, he was travelling in the car with his friend when the accident occurred. The car lost control and somersaulted a couple of times before landing with its wheels in the air.

Another Facebook user, Urama Chima writes about the incident...

join him and thank God for saving his life and of his friend in motor accident....... No broking of bones no serious wounds no life lost the jeep Summersault 4 times and nothing happened to any of them.....thanks to Almighty God!!

[color=][/color] grin
Re: Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) by Ifebazz(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/18/man-escapes-death-from-accident-after-car-somersaulted-4-times/

A shocked Facebook user shared photos of himself and his wrecked car after he survived an accident that would have claimed his life.

According to the man identified as Osinachi Benjamin Edmound, he was travelling in the car with his friend when the accident occurred. The car lost control and somersaulted a couple of times before landing with its wheels in the air.

Another Facebook user, Urama Chima writes about the incident...

join him and thank God for saving his life and of his friend in motor accident....... No broking of bones no serious wounds no life lost the jeep Summersault 4 times and nothing happened to any of them.....thanks to Almighty God!!
Thank God for his safety, but wait a minute, who actually does the counting of the somersaulting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Launches World's First Trackless And Virtual Lines Trains / Slangs Used In Portharcourt / Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.