Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments (2413 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by splendid22(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2017
20-year-old daughter of deceased actress , Moji Olaiya who died in Canada, Adun insists that her mother’s corpse be brought back for burial in Nigeria.

Though family members her comforting and calming her down, the young lady kept saying she wants to see her mother.According to her: “She must be brought back,I don’t care what anybody says, I just want my mother’s body” she lamented.

The burial arrangement of Moji Olaiya is causing an unanticipated rift within the family. Though the deceased actress was born into a Christian family, she converted from Christianity to Islam. Certain members of her family are insisting that she be interred today according to Muslim rites.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/59133-2/

Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by jessejunior(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2017
sad

May God giv her the grace and strength to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by crazyABO(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
Now this what's gonna trend! But I wonder why dey prefer burying her dre CANADA? When I don't even think she has any family from dre or she's related to them Nigeria n misplaced priority sha lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by adorablepepple(f): 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
They should send the corpse na,se she has money to do that. I don't know our business with that one again. Everything social media
Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by chukzyfcbb: 5:49pm On May 18, 2017
crazyABO:
Now this what's gonna trend! But I wonder why dey prefer burying her dre CANADA? When I don't even think she has any family from dre or she's related to them Nigeria n misplaced priority sha lipsrsealed
the cost and paper work no be here o.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by crazyABO(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

the cost and paper work no be here o.
then what's dere association for den if dey can't help each other What's d benefit sad
Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by crazyABO(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2017
adorablepepple:
They should send the corpse na,se she has money to do that. I don't know our business with that one again. Everything social media
I find it hard to believe u just said that shocked a female for that matter cry
Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by fortunekaura(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2017
God bless the dead... Hope you get what you want, but just know it wouldnt change a thing
Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by bolseas(f): 7:10pm On May 18, 2017
whichever one is cost effective. they should either bring the corpse or she goes to Canada to see the corpse...

May God give her the fortitude to beat the loss...
Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by Lessbanned: 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by solz007(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
May Her Soul Rest In Peace...Amen
Re: ‘I Want To See My Mother’s Body’- Moji Olaiya’s Daughter Laments by adorablepepple(f): 5:52am On May 19, 2017
crazyABO:
I find it hard to believe u just said that shocked a female for that matter cry
Am not understanding

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant OAP, Toolz Demuren Beautiful In Birthday Pictures / Men Masturbate With My Semi-nude Pictures – Ebony / Little Boy Suskido, Win A Scholarship For Singing Like Saheed Osupa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.