Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt (48285 Views)

Cee-C Slays In vintage jumpsuit / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Traditional Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Bakare Mubarak, Tallest Male Model In Nigeria Sizzles In Vintage Inspired Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Kunleforreal(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2017
That is good for her. Anyway, this clean laptop is available for sale in Lagos -
https://www.nairaland.com/3802627/clean-perfectly-working-hp-250
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by yabatown: 10:12pm On May 18, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Mtcheeeeeew, why does she have to live her life on social media? No matter how much makeup pictures she puts up, we already know she's messed up.
What a difference a wig and a truckload of make up makes. She has been window dressing herself all along. Everything fake!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Mosa1982(f): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
selflessmaya:

what exactly is your point? that women who suffered abuse should have stayed or would've been spared if they acted differently? your whole post reeks of pretentious chauvinism, trying to sound intelligent and sympathetic while being condescending at the same time. counselling is only in cases where a couple have grown apart or they're bickering or there's a strain in the relationship caused by maybe death of

a child or infidelity. domestic violence is abuse. it's not just a "glitch", ppl have lost
lives to it, it's the man who should go see a
shrink and treat his anger issues and the
woman has the right to decide not to wait around for a damaged man to make peace

himself.

so what if she's going through a divorce, should she put her life on hold and sit around wailing? no! most ppl here hate it when a woman leaves her husband's house and she's not utterly miserable. for every thousand men out there waiting to be "showered with praise for doing their job as a husband" there are MILLIONS of women who are living now and who lived before us who worked their fingers to the bone for their families and didn't even demand the acknowledgement they never got. and nigerian women are as educated as can be, at least the ones i know. remove yourself from the local champions that surround you, educate yourself on social issues and cut this mess you're projecting.

God bless You!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by ImaIma1(f): 10:22pm On May 18, 2017
Why didn't she wear this attire for the interview? Instead she conveniently chose the "widow's" attire.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by ImaIma1(f): 10:39pm On May 18, 2017
nobleblood:
Someone that is going through a painfully divorce right?. The things women do for publicity this days its alarming. They can serve this god of fame anything even their own children . not to talk of their marriage. This was how tiwa was trying to use her own marriage to gain cheap publicity.

Let be clear on one thing. Nigeria women. You are not as educated as most of you give yourself credit for. We are still in a third world country. That means they are many things that elude us. We are watching too many TV. The trend this women are about to start...with divorce. Lol am laughing in Jewish.

Very soon any little glitch in peoples marriage. Divorce will be the next thing. Marriage in the west most times they visit counsellors or shrinks. At list they do all they can to save it first. Divorce are usually the last option. It can create an opening in which undeserving people will profit from your mutual hate. Like lawyers. Clive to your parents seek their advice and help. If your parents didn't divorce despite all they went through why should you.?..

And don't tell me your father didn't beat up your mother. All this rubbish trend on domestic violence gaining momentum daily. Discrediting men is uncalled for. It puts a strain in an already strenuous relationship between the sex. For every violent man out there, there are thousand men who perform their domestic duty without any praise shower on them. Please women you should talk to yourself if need be. Some of you are truly stubborn and unrully. Am not making a case for abuse. Far be it from me. But many women will hide under this guise now. Even thought their own behavior is nothing to write home about.

Guy domestic violence is not a glitch. It is a threat to life. And it is a very potent reason for quitting a marriage. You are just going on and on but not really making a lot of sense or hitting the nail on the head.
No one has a right to abuse his or her spouse. Any form of violence attack should be taken as a threat to life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by bolaji777: 10:57pm On May 18, 2017
agbaya osii,she don't kno she don old
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by manu1: 11:13pm On May 18, 2017
Afrok:
Slaying mama, always slaying... even when Gentry was battering her, she still dey slay. Just to do scan, she was still slaying inside the scanning machineundecided

I hope say one day she won't change her name to MERCY THE FASHION SLAYER...

SLAYING with ill fitting shoes
Those strap sandals are a bad fit and her feet really look cramped.
NOT CLASSY AT ALL.!..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Mayflowa(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2017
Unclerukus:
Lmao, Edo state? For real. Many people even in Benin are not that exposed. I served there.

Depends on which area you served? So what states are more exposed than Edo? In many states of Nigeria, I have been to many, the people don't even speak English even in their federal universities. Did you ever notice that in Benin?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 1:48am On May 19, 2017
ImaIma1:

Guy domestic violence is not a glitch. It is a threat to life. And it is a very potent reason for quitting a marriage. You are just going on and on but not really making a lot of sense or hitting the nail on the head
No one has a right to abuse his or her spouse. Any form of violence attack should be taken as a threat to life.

This is where you get off all wrong. There is what we call " determinate of behaviors" in societies. Also "cultural relativities". That peoples culture should be understood within the context of those practising it. ( read a little on cultural anthropolgy so you dont sbsorve everything the west does) Maybe in the west they don't beat women or children. But here we do. A lot! Yes! Now before you get all civilise on me educate yourself. Behavior determinants mean those things that permitted their societies to be the way it is. For freedom to be utmost, it start from an early age. Allowing the child full expression unhindered. Some of them end up being professors of quantum physics.. While some strippers. It a two way thing. Hower in our clime, their is the little matter of culture in which many of you don't take into context when making arguement

Hierarchy must be mentain in a home. Your dad is not your friend. And you do not address him by his first name.
My dad beat me a lot. Am sure yours did too( its our cultural way of raising children and fathers way of accerting dominance sometimes on who is the head) . However, what it all comes down to, is that he is not a violent man. We all know that. If he was in the west he should be in jail by now for child abuse or other domestic violence related charges right? But we all know that there are beating unto correction. However there are those that borders on outright assault. The later should be differented from the former. Which i clearly distant myself. My point is we should be able to tell the difference.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 3:29am On May 19, 2017
selflessmaya:

what exactly is your point? that women who suffered abuse should have stayed or would've been spared if they acted differently? your whole post reeks of pretentious chauvinism, trying to sound intelligent and sympathetic while being condescending at the same time. counselling is only in cases where a couple have grown apart or they're bickering or there's a strain in the relationship caused by maybe death of a child or infidelity. domestic violence is abuse. it's not just a "glitch", ppl have lost lives to it, it's the man who should go see a shrink and treat his anger issues and the woman has the right to decide not to wait around for a damaged man to make peace with himself.

so what if she's going through a divorce, should she put her life on hold and sit around wailing? no! most ppl here hate it when a woman leaves her husband's house and she's not utterly miserable. for every thousand men out there waiting to be "showered with praise for doing their job as a husband" there are MILLIONS of women who are living now and who lived before us who worked their fingers to the bone for their families and didn't even demand the acknowledgement they never got. and nigerian women are as educated as can be, at least the ones i know. remove yourself from the local champions that surround you, educate yourself on social issues and cut this mess you're projecting.

Nigerian Celebrities don't do nothing except for selfish reason that's my whole point. The fight against domestic violence cannot be champion by this kind.

If they touch on this issue, they may spin it round and round to suit their selfish reason. Not ideal I tell you. Let's not insult domestic violence any further. Let the real people. With real life case sceneros take to the stage. Tiwa savage acted episode one. Cameras and lightening everywhere.

Like I said am not making a case for domestic violence. Nevertheless we should be watch full how we give this things publicity. The kind of people that gives it and what are their reasons.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by megafone: 4:48am On May 19, 2017
subtlemee:
Under this facade is a hurting woman thats trying to heal...

Misguided!

She had always wanted freedom but marriage was disturbing her

Now Apostle has got one free customer!

Olosho mode ACTIVATED!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Nobody: 5:11am On May 19, 2017
Wetin make up fit do ehnn.i doubt if make up artists go enter paradise
Aunty mercy,i hope it is not gentry house u dey pose l8ke dat o,cus d man must not meet u in his house when he comes back.
Go live for ur papa house
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by dangotesmummy: 5:48am On May 19, 2017
Afrok:
Slaying mama, always slaying... even when Gentry was battering her, she still dey slay. Just to do scan, she was still slaying inside the scanning machineundecided

I hope say one day she won't change her name to MERCY THE FASHION SLAYER...
that's what she's called already
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by dangotesmummy: 5:54am On May 19, 2017
bukatyne:

True

I wonder why she can't quietly reflect on the issues that broke her marriage and mend it if possible.

Tonto we expected to slay up and down is actually quiet.

Tonto will soon resume.she's still taking care of her baby
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by dangotesmummy: 5:56am On May 19, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Wetin make up fit do ehnn.i doubt if make up artists go enter paradise
Aunty mercy,i hope it is not gentry house u dey pose l8ke dat o,cus d man must not meet u in his house when he comes back.
Go live for ur papa house
lmao.not after she has taken his valuables. Who told you people still dalemoshu

She'll go and rent her own apartment and start living like a spinster
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by dangotesmummy: 6:08am On May 19, 2017
selflessmaya:

what exactly is your point? that women who suffered abuse should have stayed or would've been spared if they acted differently? your whole post reeks of pretentious chauvinism, trying to sound intelligent and sympathetic while being condescending at the same time. counselling is only in cases where a couple have grown apart or they're bickering or there's a strain in the relationship caused by maybe death of a child or infidelity. domestic violence is abuse. it's not just a "glitch", ppl have lost lives to it, it's the man who should go see a shrink and treat his anger issues and the woman has the right to decide not to wait around for a damaged man to make peace with himself.

gbam gbam gbamest

It's like you don't know that Nigeria is very anti women under the guise of culture

They expect or think a woman ought to be miserable, sad,sober or depressed if she's of marriageable age and she's not married. In fact if she's making the best of her life,they'll say she's unreasonable

If she's married and being beaten like an animal and then takes the bold step of living she should look miserable, helpless so that there'll be reasons to mock her

No wonder they're always bashing toke,tiwa etc and I love the way they press the ignore button. You know if you continually bash a person still the person still is going for shows,looking good,getting on with life and you don't see what to bash about them again, you'll face front grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by dangotesmummy: 6:12am On May 19, 2017
selflessmaya:

being a celebrity is all about exposure, this is the path they chose and they still need to make social appearances no matter what. she took a short break when the news first broke and only promoted her paid endorsements, is she supposed to quit her job? mtchew
no they're expecting her to commit suicide or become a shadow of herself grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by dangotesmummy: 6:15am On May 19, 2017
sirchrisnewsline:
runs woman very wicked woman get mind send husband to jail
because he assaulted her.if you don't know how to live like a civilized human being with others in the face of provocation or anger,the Lagos state government will teach you how to
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by dangotesmummy: 6:17am On May 19, 2017
Burgerlomo:

What she did to her husband can have a negative consequence on her future relationship as most men will not like to get serious with her only chop and clean mouth grin
at least she'll be protected from violent men

By the way why will they be scared if not that they themselves are planning to be as violent as gentry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by ShakurM(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2017
nobleblood:

This is where you get off all wrong. There is what we call " determinate of behaviors" in societies. Also "cultural relativities". That peoples culture should be understood within the context of those practising it. ( read a little on cultural anthropolgy so you dont sbsorve everything the west does) Maybe in the west they don't beat women or children. But here we do. A lot! Yes! Now before you get all civilise on me educate yourself. Behavior determinants mean those things that permitted their societies to be the way it is. For freedom to be utmost, it start from an early age. Allowing the child full expression unhindered. Some of them end up being professors of quantum physics.. While some strippers. It a two way thing. Hower in our clime, their is the little matter of culture in which many of you don't take into context when making arguement

Hierarchy must be mentain in a home. Your dad is not your friend. And you do not address him by his first name.
My dad beat me a lot. Am sure yours did too( its our cultural way of raising children and fathers way of accerting dominance sometimes on who is the head) . However, what it all comes down to, is that he is not a violent man. We all know that. If he was in the west he should be in jail by now for child abuse or other domestic violence related charges right? But we all know that there are beating unto correction. However there are those that borders on outright assault. The later should be differented from the former. Which i clearly distant myself. My point is we should be able to tell the difference.
Your dad beat you a lot...hmm then you would beat your children a lot, the cycle continues. But beating you didn't change your life from what you expect, did it? The West's discipline is the best form, we do ignorant trial and error here. Do we have juvenile prison system here? Nooo grin What do I say about your dad's esteem and psyche? displaying dominance by beating you guys. Wtf
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by EBISABA(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2017
Enjoy d head of ur life...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by ImaIma1(f): 9:37am On May 19, 2017
nobleblood:

Your dissertation mentioned fathers beating kids. What about their wives? I get that the western culture differs from our backward African cultures.

However, when the life of someone us threatened, culture can as well be theown into the dustbin. Where I am from, the men do not hit their wives. I never for once saw my dad hit mum.

When you are the leader of the house, you are supposed to protect the interests of the people you lead and not exercise your authority negatively.

Even the bible said spare the rod and spoil the child. There is no place where it was implied or indicated that the man should beat his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by bukatyne(f): 9:44am On May 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Tonto will soon resume.she's still taking care of her baby

Lols!

How are you?

Mercy should find something to do then.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by dangotesmummy: 9:59am On May 19, 2017
bukatyne:

Lols!

How are you?

Mercy should find something to do then.
bukky bukky.how na cheesy

Oju tori e gbo o.why you just disappear like that? cheesy

So to the matter.mercy is doing something na.shebi she has a boutique in magodo where she sells clothes,wigs and makeup.it's just that her obsessive behaviour of snapping pictures is to advertise the clothes and wigs she has (sells)in her boutique

I think the only mistake is not hiring models that will advertise your clothes instead of always slaying 24hrs on instagram
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by Elledaddy: 10:15am On May 19, 2017
Honestly this idiot confirm what the husband said about her"having brain issues"

Haba!!!you lost your colleague and you're dressed this way same day....This is sheer wickedness.

you're so heartless ....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 10:28am On May 19, 2017
ImaIma1:

Your dissertation mentioned fathers beating kids. What about their wives? I get that the western culture differs from our backward African cultures.

However, when the life of someone us threatened, culture can as well be theown into the dustbin. Where I am from, the men do not hit their wives. I never for once saw my dad hit mum.

When you are the leader of the house, you are supposed to protect the interests of the people you lead and not exercise your authority negatively.

Even the bible said spare the rod and spoil the child. There is no place where it was implied or indicated that the man should beat his wife.

My friend again educate yourself. There is no such thing as backward culture. Don't make the mistake of committing cultural enthnocentrism. This was why I refer you to cultural relativities in the first place.

If I see the white man screewing another white man. I may frown at it and call them possess. If I see the a Muslim man marrying a teenager, I may say they are backward. Likwise the way western women go about semi naked. Its all a matter of perception. I may not like it but I have to respect there laws and culture. It

Backwardness advancentment these are relative concepts.

There are no reason for beating should not be the final stand. If the reason is towards outright correction. Then its a sufficient enough reason. And don't compare yourself with white societies. Because the factors that conspire to make their societies what it is are not even remotely present in yours. Understand your social realities first before you take side.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On May 19, 2017
nobleblood:

My friend again educate yourself. There is no such thing as backward culture. Don't make the mistake of committing cultural enthnocentrism. This was why I refer you to cultural relativities in the first place.

If I see the white man screewing another white man. I may frown at it and call them possess. If I see the a Muslim man marrying a teenager, I may say they are backward. Likwise the way western women go about semi naked. Its all a matter of perception. I may not like it but I have to respect there laws and culture. It

Backwardness advancentment these are relative concepts.

There are no reason for beating should not be the final stand. If the reason is towards outright correction. Then its a sufficient enough reason. And don't compare yourself with white societies. Because the factors that conspire to make their societies what it is are not even remotely present in yours. Understand your social realities first before you take side.

All i see is circumventing and justification of a man hitting his wife and tagging it as "culture". Since you are so hell bent on culture and its practices, I bet you will circumcise your female children, or probably have slaves and still eat human beings.
Your education has obviously affected your reasoning objectively and reasonably Mr educated philosopher
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 11:02am On May 19, 2017
ShakurM:
Your dad beat you a lot...hmm then you would beat your children a lot, the cycle continues. But beating you didn't change your life from what you expect, did it? The West's discipline is the best form, we do ignorant trial and error here. Do we have juvenile prison system here? Nooo grin What do I say about your dad's esteem and psyche? displaying dominance by beating you guys. Wtf

My dad psychic is fine and we get along real fine. I even remind him of that one time he paid soldier to beat me and put me under the truck of their car. That was when I use the money meant for fuel to gamble. Lol its always a funny story my brothers make joke of it all the times. Never ending once.

Again we get along fine. Am sure tupac mentioned something about how mama put a smack on his back side in his lyric still didnt stop "dear mama" from being one of the greatest eulogies to mothers worldwide.

You have your ways of training we have ours. Respect it. That's all we ask. Non is superior. As long as it has a mind to correct in love. Love hits sometimes but after that comes embrace.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 11:15am On May 19, 2017
ImaIma1:

All i see is circumventing and justification of a man hitting his wife and tagging it as "culture". Since you are so hell bent on culture and its practices, I bet you will circumcise your female children, or probably have slaves and still eat human beings.
Your education has obviously affected your reasoning objectively and reasonably Mr educated philosopher

All I see is someone whos society has stuff with a believe sets. What is it that you don't understand about peoples culture. Yet you claim to be educated. Do I complain when you screw men or don't you you think Other societies frown at it the way you frown at beating a child

We do not beat children for no aperent reason rather as a method to correct. Why can't you reason. Its not the same thing as abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses / Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.