Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? (706 Views)

Is Nairaland Allowing Attacks On Women? / Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] / Pepper Spray As Succour For Rising Attacks On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by chinedumo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hello everybody. I need your honest opinon concerning this matter. Preferably from girls but boy are not excluded though. Do you find trouser more

1) comfortable

2) liberating

3)prestigious

taking into consideration all works and tasks of life including when "answering the call of nature".
Re: Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
Trouser is more comfortable because I feel covered
Skirts make me uncomfortable cause I try so hard to make
sure it doesn't go up
Re: Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by dominique(f): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2010
i like both but i'm kindda liking skirts better. . . thank God for options.
Re: Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by omohwunmmy: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
Trouser is more comfortable cos u can look corporate, sexy and still jump a fence. Skirts are chicky but restraining.
Re: Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by chinedumo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
skirts are chicky? what does that mean. like to know. am thinking of how to dress up my wife. i want her to have fun.
Re: Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by chinedumo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
no one yet has taken into consideration "answering the call of nature". Pls do
Re: Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
chinedumo:

skirts are chicky? what does that mean. like to know. am thinking of how to dress up my wife. i want her to have fun.

You wife can't dress herself? undecided
Re: Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by chinedumo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
supposing you where in da public place and suddenly nature calls you. you are also so many miles away from a decent and secluded latrine. do you think you will be better of in a skirt or trouser?
Re: Is The Trouser More Comfortable Than Skirts On Women? by chinedumo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
dear Ujujoan am think of what' s best 4 my wife. She dearly welcomes and appreciates my contribution to her wardrobe.

(1) (Reply)

Nitel / Nollwood / For Sale Brand New Wi-fi Ipad + 3g 16gb: $420,apple Ipod Touch 16 Gb@$300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.