Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) (6521 Views)

Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures / Ambode: See Some Legacies In The Transport Sector That He Will Be Remembered For / Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by docky22: 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
I saw this post while I was going through my Facebook and I decided to share it with my fellow Nairalanders

A Facebook user challenged Governor Wike of Rivers state to show him one of his project just like Governor Ambode of Lagos State did.

He wrote...

Baba Ambode of Lagos, Na Which juju or Jax you de use? Just two years in Office?

My Father My Father, anybody wey do my Rivers State this thing wey the only agenda Na Bring down Amaechi... E nogo better for the person O!

PDP Members in Rivers State, I Challenge you before the world, show us one bridge Wike of Rivers State has started... Even if e never finish? The World is waiting... No Insult Pls...

See some screenshots...

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Emmyloaded: 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
Hello, If you have received photos of Donald Trump suffering from a stroke, please do not open it, do not transfer it, but remove it immediately as it will destroy all the information in your computer and handphone. Please pass it on to all your friends and groups.
Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2017
ok
Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Stinson007(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2017
It baffles me how people compare this days; have you also considered precedence? Human and capital resources at the states disposal? Lagos is not match with river state and it has nothing to do with the present governors involved....

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by ejanla077: 8:29pm On May 18, 2017
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/osinbajo-lauds-wike-over-executed-projects/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwif66GzlvrTAhUGYlAKHbUSALUQFggZMAQ&usg=AFQjCNGyv1CygeGDq6i0ODbhvDB6kuiMaQ

u don't just build bridges for the hell of it

After inspecting the various projects executed by Gov­ernor Nyesom Wike of River State, Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has described him as ‘Mr Project’.
This appellation on Wike was made in the Government House, Port Harcourt on Monday night during the state dinner organised in his honour by the state government. Osinbajo said he was impressed by the various project sites he visited.
According to him, “I think he deserves the title of ‘Mr Projects’; he is indeed ‘Mr Projects’. As we came in today, we had to visit some project sites”.
He noted that the visit to the state was critical be­cause of the position of the state in the country.
“Rivers State is very important to us. We take matters concerning the state seriously. We will cooperate with Rivers State to develop Nigeria.
“It is in the interest of our people and the nation that we work together for the good of our people. We need to get together to chart the pathway of growth”, the Acting President said.
Gov Wike, in response, reassured that the state government will cooperate with the federal government to deliver development to the people.
He said the issues of development should not be politicised because the people look up to different tiers of government for empowerment and projects.
According to him, “I believe that the visit of the Acting President will bring good relationship between the federal government and Rivers State.
“Let us allow the interest of the majority in whatever we do. Party must take the back seat. The interest of Rivers State is paramount. That is why we are doing everything we can to cooperate with the federal government because we believe in the unity of this nation.”
He explained that Rivers is a state that the federal government needs to partner with in order to con­solidate the development process

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/02/Osinbajo-nicknames-Wike--Mr-Projects-/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:32pm On May 18, 2017
hmm... mr project
Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Redman36(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2017
so
Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by gieala: 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
wike is a noise maker, no one should take him serious, he loves media attention......How many people inspected Ambode's project before the commissioning? Every dick and harry comes to rivers state for project inspection every week. And most of the project wike is doing now was started by Ameachi. Wike have no policy direction, his just a noise maker like fayose.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2017
That's what happens when you vote for talkatives how I which anambra could get the money wike generates they would have gone far if better than Lagos sad

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by nickxtra(m): 5:04am On May 19, 2017
One is a corporate Governor and the other, an agbero Governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Chiboyz40(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2017
If u stay in Rivers State, Port Harcourt precisely, you won't join in argument with some of these guys in saying wike is not working. More than one bridge has bin constructed here in rivers state by the wike's administration. Because u don't see aerial view of project in Port Harcourt doesn't make some ppl to open there mouth n say d governor of Rivers State is not working. Remove hate from ur system n do some research n findings please, thank you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by sammyp01: 7:29am On May 19, 2017
Chiboyz40:
If u stay in Rivers State, Port Harcourt precisely, you won't join in argument with some of these guys in saying wike is not working. More than one bridge has bin constructed here in rivers state by the wike's administration. Because u don't see aerial view of project in Port Harcourt doesn't make some ppl to open there mouth n say d governor of Rivers State is not working. Remove hate from ur system n do some research n findings please, thank you.

My guy I stay in Port Harcourt.Odili Road. I grew up in Port Harcourt. I put it to you that wike is only finishing road done by ameachi if I'm wrong mention one road wike has started or bridge. This topic is simply comparing Ambode and Wike under 2 years.mind you wike is claiming Mr project which so much noise but we the Port Harcourt people are asking "Which Project "

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by merit455(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2017
Some people can be so stupid
Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by merit455(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2017
sammyp01:

My guy I stay in Port Harcourt.Odili Road. I grew up in Port Harcourt. I put it to you that wike is only finishing road done by ameachi if I'm wrong mention one road wike has started or bridge. This topic is simply comparing Ambode and Wike under 2 years.mind you wike is claiming Mr project which so much noise but we the Port Harcourt people are asking "Which Project "
what this idiot saying,oh all the project Ambode completed was started BT Fashola,get the fact and stop saying rubbish. U live in PH,do u know what the government is doing in rural area

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by fallout87: 7:47am On May 19, 2017
Man Nigerians are foolish.

Instead of thanking God you have two Governors who seem to desire to help with infrastructure development when the others are more concerned with their family's financial development, you stupid people put one against the other and attack them.

Foolish people.

Then you wonder why you suffer

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by bakynes(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2017
merit455:
what this idiot saying,oh all the project Ambode completed was started BT Fashola,get the fact and stop saying rubbish. U live in PH,do u know what the government is doing in rural area
Most projects Ambode has done are fresh projects not the one Fashola did not complete. Infact, in Lagos the Governors hardly leave uncompleted projects for the incoming one. Because they pay off contractors and give them a time line for completion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by ba7man(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2017
merit455:
Nope, you're wrong. these projects of Ambode being showcased here are his works not Fashola's.

Fashola's uncompleted projects are more long term eg Light-rail, Ilubirin housing project, Lekki-Ajah express etc, they're still under construction.

These bridges and bustops being comissioned by Ambode were awarded and constructed in less than 2 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2017
merit455:
Kpiam you done dey call person idiot just like that on top Wike matter. No doubt about you are an idiot jus like your mother at home baskadd

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by homosapien(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2017
merit455:

You wrong bro, 80% of commission project was started by Ambode apart apart from badagry rail line which the hasn't completed .

Don't misled people

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by sammyp01: 7:58am On May 19, 2017
merit455:
I hate it when people attack personality.what is the justification for you to call me an idiot. I put it to you the bridge Ambode commissioned in Lagos he started it yes under 2 years. Now mention one road or bridge wike has started and commissioned.
I see how you were quick to tell me about project in rural area and truly I shake my head and say you my friend are ignorant and a mediocre

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by bakynes(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2017
I think it is stupidity comparing LASG to Rivers state govt. Lagos has a working system, institutions, agencies and so much money but Rivers is just like every other state of the federation with so much money no system in place.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by colossus91(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2017
Stinson007:
It baffles me how people compare this days; have you also considered precedence? Human and capital resources at the states disposal? Lagos is not match with river state and it has nothing to do with the present governors involved....
uncle em come to ebonyi and you will see what op is saying,despite the fact i dnt like umahi bt the man has been doing well despite the fact that we are nt as rich as rivers believe me umahi is a better governor than wike.....tho umahi has flaws but in terms of infrastructural development!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:07am On May 19, 2017
Stinson007:
precedence prove river state to be number one.
Because Ameachi were the best governor in your ineffectual buffoon regime.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:12am On May 19, 2017
colossus91:

uncle em come to ebonyi and you will see what op is saying,despite the fact i dnt like umahi bt the man has been doing well despite the fact that we are nt as rich as rivers believe me umahi is a better governor than wike.....tho umahi has flaws but in terms of infrastructural development!!
you are right, even Edo state is working just 5months of obaseki

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Stinson007(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
precedence prove river state to be number one.
Because Ameachi were the best governor in your ineffectual buffoon regime.
Oga Amaechi best governor? How can? A man who spent his time fighting opposition and scampering for safety while he bled the state coffers dry? get your facts right
Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by rassan: 8:55am On May 19, 2017
It sounds so myopic by comparing Ambode with any governors in this nation. Although wike and some other governors are doing their best for their various state. Let's keep praying for the working governors. Comparing lagos with portharcourt is like comparing developed country with developing country. Although the truth is bitter. More grace to both Ambode,Wike and my able governor OBASEKI' elbow.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2017
Stinson007:
Oga Amaechi best governor? How can? A man who spent his time fighting opposition and scampering for safety while he bled the state coffers dry? get your facts right
Oga ameachi is the best governor in rivers history and that's a fact ..even wike or Jonathan can't disprove that

Rivers people may have 1001 problem with ameachi ..but him not performing is non of them

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2017
rassan:
It sounds so myopic by comparing Ambode with any governors in this nation. Although wike and some other governors are doing their best for their various state. Let's keep praying for the working governors. Comparing lagos with portharcourt is like comparing developed country with developing country. Although the truth is bitter. More grace to both Ambode,Wike and my able governor OBASEKI' elbow.

The revenues are very similar ..so why can't we compare ..the location is similar

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Stinson007(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2017
mrvitalis:

Oga ameachi is the best governor in rivers history and that's a fact ..even wike or Jonathan can't disprove that

Rivers people may have 1001 problem with ameachi ..but him not performing is non of them
u smoke shit?
Re: Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 9:58am On May 19, 2017
Stinson007:
you must be coming from Congo,
Or you can as well Google who was the best governor in 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Rain Insults On CNN, America, Over Video On Sowore / Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up / Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Dont Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.