Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

BIG DICK WANTED! PLEASE HELP PRINCESS VITARAH IF YOUR DICK IS BIG!!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BIG DICK WANTED! PLEASE HELP PRINCESS VITARAH IF YOUR DICK IS BIG!!!! (1413 Views)

Princess Vitarah: "Masturbate" (Video) / Nigerian Female Singer, Princess Vitarah Invites Men With Huge Manhood In Video / Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BIG DICK WANTED! PLEASE HELP PRINCESS VITARAH IF YOUR DICK IS BIG!!!! by kingdombusiness: 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
Princess Vitarah, the highly controversial singer behind the March 2016 song captioned “Nigeran P**sy” which brought her to limelight, , has done it again with a brand new sensational video she titled “I Want 20 Inch D*ck”.

In the video, the rapper was calling out for a huge manh*od she could feel in her head once it enters her p**sy. She also brags about her expertise in mouth f**cking.

In a solo video appearance, she showcases the Nigerian flag in the background with several cucumber fruits flaunted in a s*xually suggestive manner.
Princess Vitarah has been heavily bashed by Nigerian puritans who found her songs dirty, erotic and crude but she seems unstoppable.

In an interview, she narrates she was born in the States but that her family moved back to Lagos, Nigeria and her family’s village, Arochukwu — when she was little.

She lived in Houston, Texas for a while before arriving in Los Angeles last summer. “I knew that L.A. is really really competitive and I wanted to try and figure out how I could stand out from all the millions of other artists that are here,” she told a journalist.

Watch and laugh below.

[/url=http://www.moohits.com/2017/05/18/princess-vitarah-new-controversial-video-i-want-20-inch-dck/]

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Adekunle Gold – Call On Me [DOWNLOAD] / Montilar Ft Kassidy X Razi Adig NO WAHALA / Watch Obiwon's New Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.