Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice (419 Views)

Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice by gbengapeter(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2017
Veteran singer 9ice, believes the country does
not have a music industry.
During his bit on Funmi Iyanda’s show ”ASK
FUNMI EPISTLE” the Living Things crooner, was
asked what he thinks about where the music
industry is at now and 9ice replied saying the
country does not have an industry, instead it is
packed full of talented people, who come
together to make things happen with their
resources.
The singer, also talked about his reason for
singing in Nigeria, adding that his decision to
sticking with the Yoruba language for his music,
is partly to prove people wrong that he can
make
it doing this and also to make his people proud.

Source: https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/05/we-do-not-have-music-industry-in.html?m=1
Re: We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
G

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Amazing Video Of How He Celebrated His Havard Admission / Lecturer Admits Sleeping With His Student, Denies Her Pregnancy, Says / D ’ Banj Welcomes Baby Boy ( Photo ) | See What He Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.