Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Where Is Get Help Worldwide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Is Get Help Worldwide (1777 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
I wonder where the tiger of the Ponzi market is lately. Participants have gone on hibernation, as their unguarded rants are obviously out of circulation.

Look before you leap, Sgt Ponzi Hater said so.

My message is simple,

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes,

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by DATMAT(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
in the gutter
Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Slai1: 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
You don't know what you are talking about, @ op.

Get Help Worldwide having metamorphosed to get help xclusive has totally risen ahead of your pettiness, propaganda and blackmail.

I challenge you and your irk to go and stop it, let's see.

The guy GHWX has an ever-evolving thinking capacity and it's emerging the leader in the marketplace with no good second!

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
Slai1:
You don't know what you are talking about, @ op.

Get Help Worldwide having metamorphosed to get help xclusive has totally risen ahead of your pettiness, propaganda and blackmail.

I challenge you and your irk to go and stop it, let's see.

The guy GHWX has an ever-evolving thinking capacity and it's emerging the leader in the marketplace with no good second!

Keep deceiving urself. The battle against Ponzi schemes was had fought and successful.
Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
sgtponzihater:
I wonder where the tiger of the Ponzi market is lately. Participants have gone on hibernation, as their unguarded rants are obviously out of circulation.

Look before you leap, Sgt Ponzi Hater said so.

My message is simple,

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes,

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Thank you, we have heard you.
Face your business we are getting paid everyday. You are no more relevant on your fight

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by kfrosh: 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
Thank you for your sweet response. Just leave him with his miserable life.
dutch4u:

Thank you, we have heard you.
Face your business we are getting paid everyday. You are no more relevant on your fight

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Macchiavelli(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
Ghwx is total crap. Trust me. I am talking from experience. Join Ghwx at your peril
Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
Macchiavelli:
Ghwx is total crap. Trust me. I am talking from experience. Join Ghwx at your peril

God bless
Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
Macchiavelli:
Which experience do you have on GHWx, keep on vomiting tour propaganda when we continue to ph and gh with no stress.
Thank you, pple have really understand

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2017
The Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on National Assembly Matters, Mr Ita Enang has said that President Buhari will assent to the 2017 budget while the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will take it up from there.

Mr. Enang made the statement in an interview on Channels Television’s political programme on Wednesday.

According to him, “The 2017 budget will be transmitted to Mr president and the President will assent to the budget.“

“The President will assent to the budget, the acting President is in office and when the budget is transmitted, it will go through the processes and all those other questions will answer itself.”

He ​also ​confirmed that the Presidency received the budget on Wednesday afternoon.

Enang also said: “In respect to the budget, it was only this morning that the Minister of National Planning informed the council that the budget has been passed. He has not sent to us individually, copies of the passed budget.

“We now need to look at it against what we sent, and if there is any discrepancies, we will report back to the Minister of Budget and National Planning on harmonization.”

Recall that controversy over who would be saddled with the responsibility of assenting to the budget had arisen following dissenting voices from different quarters that the Acting President Osinbajo may not be the one to sign the budget.

Recall also that the House of Representatives on May 11, passed the 2017 Budget of 7.441 trillion Naira.

But, fielding questions from State House Correspondents earlier after the Federal Executive Council, FEC meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, yesterday, Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed also disclosed that ministers were studying the budget as passed by the National Assembly.

However, the Office of the Acting President yesterday cleared the air over the assent of the 2017 budget affirming that it would be singed into law when and if the Acting President expresses satisfaction with the bill.

Spokesman to the Acting President, Mr. Laolu Akande in a tweet late last night said “Just so we are clear: when the time comes, everything is set and he is satisfied, Ag. President Yemi Osinbajo will assent to the 2017 budget.”

1 Like

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Slai1: 10:43pm On May 18, 2017
dutch4u:
The Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on National Assembly Matters, Mr Ita Enang has said that President Buhari will assent to the 2017 budget while the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will take it up from there.

Mr. Enang made the statement in an interview on Channels Television’s political programme on Wednesday.

According to him, “The 2017 budget will be transmitted to Mr president and the President will assent to the budget.“

“The President will assent to the budget, the acting President is in office and when the budget is transmitted, it will go through the processes and all those other questions will answer itself.”

He ​also ​confirmed that the Presidency received the budget on Wednesday afternoon.

Enang also said: “In respect to the budget, it was only this morning that the Minister of National Planning informed the council that the budget has been passed. He has not sent to us individually, copies of the passed budget.

“We now need to look at it against what we sent, and if there is any discrepancies, we will report back to the Minister of Budget and National Planning on harmonization.”

Recall that controversy over who would be saddled with the responsibility of assenting to the budget had arisen following dissenting voices from different quarters that the Acting President Osinbajo may not be the one to sign the budget.

Recall also that the House of Representatives on May 11, passed the 2017 Budget of 7.441 trillion Naira.

But, fielding questions from State House Correspondents earlier after the Federal Executive Council, FEC meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, yesterday, Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed also disclosed that ministers were studying the budget as passed by the National Assembly.

However, the Office of the Acting President yesterday cleared the air over the assent of the 2017 budget affirming that it would be singed into law when and if the Acting President expresses satisfaction with the bill.

Spokesman to the Acting President, Mr. Laolu Akande in a tweet late last night said “Just so we are clear: when the time comes, everything is set and he is satisfied, Ag. President Yemi Osinbajo will assent to the 2017 budget.”

You do well for this news let the thread and it creator be ruuuubbbbbiiisssshed.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 18, 2017
dutch4u:

Really, so our budget will be carried to london..
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by nello111: 1:42am On May 19, 2017
Trying to remain relevant on nairaland lol smh. Go find work oga ponzi hater ;DTrying to remain relevant on nairaland lol smh. Go find work oga ponzi hater

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Basalt(m): 1:46am On May 19, 2017
I have said this before, let me repeat it.

Stop replying this guy posts, its obvious he is confused and Seun gives him some peanuts each time he creates his numerous hungry threads.

Just ignore him or derail his post just like someone already did above

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Slai1: 6:08am On May 19, 2017
So why can't the 'Cordinator' coordinate the budget?

@Sen. Ita Enang are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by donaldking10: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
ghww is very much alive and paying.
I laugh at the deluded gullible idiots who believed u and thought it was gonna crash.

I keep getting paid almost every week.
u still need more screenshots??

1 Like

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by donaldking10: 2:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Check the date.
I keep getting paid on ghww, while u keep hating and getting broke.

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Moblord(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Please GHWx participant protect our community from these bastards. Don't boast about ur success to ur enemies, just keep it low key

1 Like

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Moblord:
Please GHWx participant protect our community from these bastards. Don't boast about ur success to ur enemies, just keep it low key

Stop cursing people, let God be your judge, by cursing u take judgement into ur own hands and cease Gods activity on the matter.
Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by donaldking10: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Stop cursing people, let God be your judge, by cursing u take judgement into ur own hands and cease Gods activity on the matter.

The same way u tried to play God by trying to crash GHWW.
U are a bastarrd like he rightly said, and u must die poor.
Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by donaldking10: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Olosho patronizer talking about God??.
There's nothing i won't see in this world.
Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
donaldking10:
Olosho patronizer talking about God??.
There's nothing i won't see in this world.
Don't mind him, he is already failed on his mission to destroy GHWx

1 Like

Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by deebrain(m): 6:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Agbo went to the market to buy some eggs but his budget was overwhelmed by the cost of foodstuffs.

He asked his friend, Wakama, to help but he also did not have any money.

Agbo thus, could not buy eggs any longer.

Buhari, thanks.
Re: Where Is Get Help Worldwide by Moblord(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2017
sgtponzihater:

They are now, as long as they won't mind their business. So after what u did u are here forming saint.

(1) (Reply)

Make N5,000 To N10,000 With Your Smartphone / Real Estate: Why You Should Invest In Lagos Bush No Matter The Area. / Credit Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.