Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,752 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London (1237 Views)

Little Girl Presents Flowers To Buhari As He Arrives Ethiopia / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by JamieNaij(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
Well-wishers of President Buhari have been delivering flowers and get well messages at the Nigerian House in the UK where the president is currently staying for his medical check up.

The Nigerian president is currently battling an undisclosed ailment. He left Nigeria for the UK on May 7th.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/president-buharis-well-wishers-deliver.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

1 Like

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by koropotopoto: 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
when is the candle procession starting?
get well soon mr presidiot grin
i dey my house come and beat me tongue

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by auntysimbiat(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
COOL..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by bubu2019: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
Birds of same feather,see the great grandma in the picture,una go soon meet at the oda side

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by theDEVILisHERE: 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
flowers are ment for dead people

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by eyeview: 10:42pm On May 18, 2017
Are you sure those are not for Requiem mass? You know that's how it is done abroad when somebody.....

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by BeardedMeat(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2017
eyeview:
Are you sure those are not for Requiem mass? You know that's how it is done abroad when somebody.....
...Kpai

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by sunnysunny69(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2017
He's no well wisher, he's doing his delivery job. The way people die on top American or other European matter, their citizens give no hoot about Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by DieBuhari: 11:41pm On May 18, 2017
From Sai Buhari to Die Buhari.
Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by blaquebelle: 11:56pm On May 18, 2017
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by blaquebelle: 11:56pm On May 18, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:
not always
Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by nwabobo: 12:41am On May 19, 2017
bubu2019:
Birds of same feather,see the great grandma in the picture,una go soon meet at the oda side

That's a man.
Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by gberra: 3:23am On May 19, 2017
Shame on Igbos. The endearing gesture of this white man simply describes you an animal. All you could deliver are insults and curses. I see many of you not living half his age.

Spit on Igbos' skulls
Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by Jirate(m): 5:37am On May 19, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by khallyberry: 6:13am On May 19, 2017
flowers!!!!??

1 Like

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by lordkhalifa(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2017
when and where are we going to start the candle Night.... the 90years dullard has gone to life thereafter Hallelujah
Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by obonujoker(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2017
gberra:
Shame on Igbos. The endearing gesture of this white man simply describes you an animal. All you could deliver are insults and curses. I see many of you not living half his age.

Spit on Igbos' skulls

Afonja.... gbenu e dahke.... Buhari is a waste of space, a liar.... Someone that promised us that he won't be using foreign medics again, but went back on his word.... How do you stay true to a man, who doesn't hold his word....

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London by Evidence1000(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2017
koropotopoto:
when is the candle procession starting?
get well soon mr presidiot grin
i dey my house come and beat me tongue

Can you try this during a military regime?

(1) (Reply)

2019: PDP Zones Presidency To North, Vice-presidency To South / Uk-disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Nigerian Army Torture And Murder Biafrans / Mazi Nnamdu Kanu Didn't Hide - Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.