Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? (695 Views)

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / Moaning During Sex Is A Crime Which Must Be Punished.-ghanaian Lawyer / Is It A Crime To Graduate....see What Her Friends Did To Her. For Graduating.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
Forumites, I have seen uncountable number of pictures and also had lost the count of stories whereby a Soldier is punishing a common man in terrible manner. So I now ask, Na crime to fight back?

I don't think (though I don't pray for such) that I would keep mute and being intimidated by *a single soldier*.

Omo I go try my best....... aftreall I'm still stronger than my padi wey Dae army grin grin

Re: Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by junnyjake(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
No, it's not, especially in Nigeria.

A trial would convince you beyond any reasonable doubt.
Re: Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by ojun50(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2017
Police is yr friend bt Soldier is yr enemy
Re: Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by yarimo(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2017
OP is like people from your village just remember about you abi? please be prayerful
Re: Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by swagguElite(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2017
...as long as it is him that attacked you first or punched you first ...yu can decide 2 throw your own jab forward ...we call it self-defense!

The sort of fear soldier create in people is making them believe they ar not as strong as dem! ... If yu can handle an agbero at the market ...you can handle a soldier! .... D onli difference is that unlike agberos ... A soldier's boot is likely to turn you handicap faster than a bullet! ...so avoid being shot by a shoe!

Secondly ...I would advise to watch out for backups ...the onli reason yu engage a soldier in a one on one smackdown raw is if there is no any other soldier around the scene who would not hesitate to lay to bed your destiny with a bullet down the meat of your head!

You touch a soldier ...they can kill you n claim you tried to dispose him of his weapon!

Anyways ... Don't be scared! ...there is nothing that scares a soldier than a civilian trying to engage in a physical combat with him because he believes everyone fears soldier due to their agonizingMilitaryTraining!

... You would take him by surprise! n that's your onli opportunity to kick his balls Nd run for cover because by the time he gets you your carcass would be so smashed ...he would have no choice than to use you to wipe your sweat off his boots! ...#sholoStupidni grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 19, 2017
swagguElite:
...as long as it is him that attacked you first or punched you first ...yu can decide 2 throw your own jab forward ...we call it self-defense!

The sort of fear soldier create in people is making them believe they ar not as strong as dem! ... If yu can handle an agbero at the market ...you can handle a soldier! .... D onli difference is that unlike agberos ... A soldier's boot is likely to turn you handicap faster than a bullet! ...so avoid being shot by a shoe!

Secondly ...I would advise to watch out for backups ...the onli reason yu engage a soldier in a one on one smackdown raw is if there is no any other soldier around the scene who would not hesitate to lay to bed your destiny with a bullet down the meat of your head!

You touch a soldier ...they can kill you n claim you tried to dispose him of his weapon!

Anyways ... Don't be scared! ...there is nothing that scares a soldier than a civilian trying to engage in a physical combat with him because he believes everyone fears soldier due to their agonizingMilitaryTraining!

... You would take him by surprise! n that's your onli opportunity to kick his balls Nd run for cover because by the time he gets you your carcass would be so smashed ...he would have no choice than to use you to wipe your sweat off his boots! ...#sholoStupidni grin

grin

Oga u don Dae put fear for my brain grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by swagguElite(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2017
Chrismario:

grin

Oga u don Dae put fear for my brain grin grin
grin grin grin ... Shebi na soldier nau! ...those guys who are allergic to beating people up! ...wa fe Ba ti e je! grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by Mixty: 11:34am On May 19, 2017
Re: Is It A Crime To Fight A Soldier? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 19, 2017
swagguElite:
grin grin grin ... Shebi na soldier nau! ...those guys who are allergic to beating people up! ...wa fe Ba ti e je! grin

Wetin be the meaning? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Scholar Chides Yenagoa Base Pastor For Portraying Ijaws As Juju Worshippers / Annual Global Ranking Places Lagos As The 2nd Least Liveable City In The World / Hi Everone I'm New Member From EAC (tanzania)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.