Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,269 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Striving Together For The Faith Of The Gospel! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Striving Together For The Faith Of The Gospel! (628 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Striving Together For The Faith Of The Gospel! by jaffi: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hello christians,
Greetings to you all in the name of our lord jesus christ.As i went thru the most articles on this blog i don't seems to wonder if we(xtians) understood the gospel of our lord jesus Christ.
we kept pointing at the "shortcomings" of the church. we don't even seems to understand what the church is and what the church's purpose to be.
We(the church) might not agree on all things but certainly we agree(d) on the death and resurrection of jesus christ-and that alone is enough point of agreement instead of disagreement on various issues in the church.
i don't mean to say that there are no issues in the church but we should focus more on the agreeing part rather than disagreement.

what do u think?

(1) (Reply)

The Effectual Fervent Power Of Knowledge / Which Is The Best Way Of Sharing In This Season Of Lent? / How Does One Say Goodbye?: Losing A Loved One & Learning To Live On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.