Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Do They Mean By Sales Units Having A Standard Deviation Of 30percent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do They Mean By Sales Units Having A Standard Deviation Of 30percent (497 Views)

Make Earning Daily By Sales Of Data(no Referral, With Ease) Using Wicrypt App / I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... / Cost Of Opening A Standard Bet9ja Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do They Mean By Sales Units Having A Standard Deviation Of 30percent by lacrown48(m): 1:19am On May 19, 2017
i came accross a question on financial management saying that the sales unit is highly uncertain and standard deviation is expected to be as high as 30percent.. please can someone explain this statement to me.
Re: What Do They Mean By Sales Units Having A Standard Deviation Of 30percent by Dfinex(f): 4:28am On May 19, 2017
The question is all about risk and uncertainty in management accounting.

For example if u are venturing into a business, u must ensure that the financial risks involved are not so high that u can not recoup ur initial inflow/investment.

So from the question, most times u will be asked to calculate the differences in risk levels between two or more businesses/projects in order to ascertain the one with the most financial viability.

The 30 % is the benchmark for the risk level assessment, if the risk percentage u get after calculation exceeds 30% it means the business is not viable as u may not be able to recoup ur money within a reasonable space of time or specified number of years....only businesses with 30 percent or less risks should be carried out.

Hope this helps.
Re: What Do They Mean By Sales Units Having A Standard Deviation Of 30percent by lacrown48(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2017
thanks bro it really helped....
Dfinex:
The question is all about risk and uncertainty in management accounting.

For example if u are venturing into a business, u must ensure that the financial risks involved are not so high that u can not recoup ur initial inflow/investment.

So from the question, most times u will be asked to calculate the differences in risk levels between two or more businesses/projects in order to ascertain the one with the most financial viability.

The 30 % is the benchmark for the risk level assessment, if the risk percentage u get after calculation exceeds 30% it means the business is not viable as u may not be able to recoup ur money within a reasonable space of time or specified number of years....only businesses with 30 percent or less risks should be carried out.

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:need A Loan With My Original Certificates / Trade Your Itunes Gift Card With Me At Unbeatable Rate / Meyenberg Goat Milk Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.