Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car (876 Views)

Help Recover This Stolen Range Rover / How Do I Go About Finding This Stolen Corolla Vehicle? / How To Avoid Buying A Foreign But Stolen Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by fawo(m): 3:48am On May 19, 2017
The car was stolen in port harcourt on 4 th of may 2017 . please do not buy . Please in case you come across it . contact us on 08066401312.
Chassis: JT153VV1000248355
Eng: 3VZ1388077

Reg no: LND951DB
Colour: light blue.
Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by maxti: 4:07am On May 19, 2017
Where is the car?

1 Like

Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by Nobody: 4:08am On May 19, 2017
Which car? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by fawo(m): 4:12am On May 19, 2017
Toyota Camry V6 orobo 1994/95 model
Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by fawo(m): 4:18am On May 19, 2017
it was stolen we are looking for it
Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by carzola(m): 5:35am On May 19, 2017
Just Toyota orobo
Nah him pain unah
Like this? A 1994 car..
That shouldn't be on
The road again...
Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by fawo(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2017
oga carzola,

you are warn enough, if you are the one that stole it, return it now. how many years you take senior the car why won't you allow death to kill you. heartless armed robber like you. wait and see what will happen to you soon. you will confessed all evil that you have done.

2 Likes

Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by carzola(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2017
fawo:
oga carzola,

you are warn enough, if you are the one that stole it, return it now. how many years you take senior the car why won't you allow death to kill you. heartless armed robber like you. wait and see what will happen to you soon. you will confessed all evil that you have done.
your just a bitter fo0l. Keep looking for your scrap of a car lemme see how you will find it... And if I even come across that car I'll buy it and burn it.. So you can die of pains.
Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by diportivo: 9:39am On May 19, 2017
many are mad,few are roaming

Re: Buyer Be Aware. Do Not Buy This Stolen Car by kellystech(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2017
carzola:
your just a bitter fo0l. Keep looking for your scrap of a car lemme see how you will find it... And if I even come across that car I'll buy it and burn it.. So you can die of pains.
you are a goat cos ur property has not been stolen b4. Be it small or big the person spent money to buy it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Your Engine Timing Chain And Balance Shaft Repairs / Pls I Need A 2005 Toyota Sienna Fairly Used Or Direct Belgium / Honda Baby Boy 1999 Model Idling Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.