Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... (816 Views)

Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by Shrira: 5:30am On May 19, 2017
I Sleep naked But Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how...this happens some time,
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by dingbang(m): 5:32am On May 19, 2017
angry
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by Nobody: 5:34am On May 19, 2017
You sleep walk...#ClassicSleepWalker nothing to be afraid of OR you be Ogbanje...choose wisely.
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by Swegzfreak: 5:48am On May 19, 2017
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by chinybelle(f): 5:56am On May 19, 2017
Are you the only one in the house?
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by olaric(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2017
You are obviously sleepwalking. My brother once carried our TV set one night while sleepwalking, and thank my dad who was awake at the time. But I am pretty sure the weight of the TV would have brought him back to his senses if my dad hadn't stopped him.
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by tosin139044(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2017
Shrira:
I Sleep naked But Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how...this happens some time,
OK always wear something before you sleep
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by Shrira: 7:14am On May 19, 2017
i am in home with wife
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by Shrira: 7:22am On May 19, 2017
unclezuma:
You sleep walk...#ClassicSleepWalker nothing to be afraid of OR you be Ogbanje...choose wisely.

thanks
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by Shrira: 7:24am On May 19, 2017
chinybelle:
Are you the only one in the house?

no we are 4 people, i am with my wife in bedroom that time
Re: Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... by Shrira: 7:44am On May 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!. . . How Can I Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Head. / Help?? I Need A Dentist / Six Habits That Makes You Age Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.