Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (42035 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by onedayatime(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2017
mix up here. there is different between Musa Yaradua and Umaru Musa Yaradua o. One is Obj deputy in 1977 and the other na presido wey be gej master. If you say Musa Yaradua, na the big bro you dey refer to o.

I completely disagree with this post and its misleading

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by chigoziem10(f): 8:29am On May 19, 2017
hysteriabox:
Hmmm
I guess we no longer know the meaning of stunning
No be small thing oo
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by martineverest(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2017
WatchinginHD:
God bless your late father and family,

He tried to make Nigeria a great country if not for afeecee goats

Best Nigerian president since 1960
same u that wished him dead for gej to become president... Hypocrites
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by sunnyside16(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2017
looks so much like her late father
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by drey08(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2017
hmm
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by lonelydora: 8:34am On May 19, 2017
hysteriabox:
Hmmm

I guess we no longer know the meaning of stunning

I was about saying it.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by bedspread: 8:35am On May 19, 2017
WatchinginHD:

BEST HOW
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Lovine: 8:42am On May 19, 2017
Is she still a Muslim?
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by free2ryhme: 8:51am On May 19, 2017
So wetin you wan make we do undecided

How many fulani's dey social media?

Dem hate western education na dem use am pass
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by aderosh(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2017
DrWise:
One thing I love my country is their objectivity in assessing past leaders.

See everyone praising your father because he loved Nigeria and wanted Nigeria to be great again. I am sure you are proud of that.

If it was the daughters of OBJ, IBB or Abacha, then you would hear all sorts of curses.
Lolz

It's nt all dat will curse dem,some will still praize them while some will also curse dem.dats nigeria for u
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by kkboy(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2017
Too artificial for my liking
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Anasko(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2017
Mayydayy:
Amazing how everyone is saying good things about YARDUA.what happened to slow.stagnant.snail this n that president.
Smh.no one is good until they die.
thats Nigerians for you, We never appreciate a current Leaders.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 8:58am On May 19, 2017
emeijeh:
Nothing special about the images i see above
Lol. Son......
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Totti9(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2017
Ur father is a role model a great leader we miss him may his gentle soul continue to rest peace. Amin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by 76Naira(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2017
You failed the first law of business; creating value.
You trashed a post people seem to flow with in your first statement and then go on to solicit patronage. You are dreaming if this is your strategy.

mr2kay:
Nothing really special here to be honest.

Contact me for your web developments today via my signature.Thanks
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Odukes(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2017
Your father was a good leader, may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Lol. Son......
Yea mum.. .. how you?
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by waranjalicious(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2017
WatchinginHD:

i knw understand o, shey we get president b4 1960
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Ferdinandu(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2017
onedayatime:
mix up here. there is different between Musa Yaradua and Umaru Musa Yaradua o. One is Obj deputy in 1977 and the other na presido wey be gej master. If you say Musa Yaradua, na the big bro you dey refer to o.

I completely disagree with this post and its misleading
Two of them are Musa Yaradua. The Senior is Shehu Musa Yaradua, The junior is Umaru Musa Yaradua.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 9:25am On May 19, 2017
emeijeh:

Yea mum.. .. how you?
Am good my son. But try and appreciate the work of God next time, not withstanding smiley
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Am good my son. But try and appreciate the work of God next time, not withstanding smiley
Ok mum... i will do just that, and not disappoint you.
I promise

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by donsiqua(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2017
mr2kay:
Nothing really special here to be honest.

Contact me for your web developments today via my signature.Thanks

Nothing special about your web business either. Mofo!
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On May 19, 2017
DrWise:
One thing I love my country is their objectivity in assessing past leaders.

See everyone praising your father because he loved Nigeria and wanted Nigeria to be great again. I am sure you are proud of that.

If it was the daughters of OBJ, IBB or Abacha, then you would hear all sorts of curses.

Before nko? Do u actually think we will bless IVB and obj... And I want to know the truth. Can't u see ibb kids marriages crashing. And lord knows what other problems he is having ,then can't u see the dirty scandals on obj family ?either he being accused of sleeping with daughter in-law ,mother saying her son marriage is cursed etc

God is with the oppressed
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by aggahegbema(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2017
iambijo:
Haaaaat !!
Hi pretty,if ur still single plz contact me.ur father's name shall never be forgotten in the history of Nigeria therefore i Engr Desmond Mgbenwa is asking ur hand in marriage.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by wizbrains: 11:17am On May 19, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Aisha Yar'dua got dolled up for her 'event' in Abuja Wednesday night. She is the last daughter of late former president Musa Yar'dua. She looks a lot like her mother, Hajia Turai.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/19/loving-photos-of-late-musa-yarduas-beautiful-daughter-aisha/

May God bless you and your family. Your father was the best president after murtala Mohammed. Every tribe and religion misses your dad.
Re: Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by wizbrains: 11:21am On May 19, 2017
martineverest:
same u that wished him dead for gej to become president... Hypocrites

You are insane for saying such. Stop spreading hate here. You are the hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.