Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Is There A Way I Can Get The Dummy API For Our Local Nigeria Flights? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is There A Way I Can Get The Dummy API For Our Local Nigeria Flights? (1081 Views)

Recommend Good Vtu API For Me / A Simple Php Sms Api For Absolute Beginner. / Please I Need Sdk/api For Secugen Hamster Model: HSDUO3P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way I Can Get The Dummy API For Our Local Nigeria Flights? by israelboy1(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2017
Good morning to you from this angle, i do like to ask if there is a way one can get a local Nigeria flights API and how to go about it.
Thanks so much for your time.
Re: Is There A Way I Can Get The Dummy API For Our Local Nigeria Flights? by king37: 6:38pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks for clicking this post to read, don't leave without reading it to the end.
Benefits of owning a ponzi website

Before i start let me tell you the meaning of ponzi website, It is a platform where people provide help and get help using various packages which includes use #10,000 to get #20,000 and many more packages.

Ponzi website is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria and the rest of the world which benefits both the website owner and the users who registered on the website to participate.
Reasons why ponzi website is profitable :
People believe that ponzi website is good because it helps people in solving their various problems in life by getting double of the money they donated back.
Now to the website owner the admin, it is beneficial to the admin because the admin will also participate in his own ponzi website by merging members directly to him or herself in a legit way, that is when the admin too registered as a member too, the admin will always merge other members to himself first, before he or she now find members to merge with each other.

Let me tell you something that happened recently between me and a lady, the lady called me to build a ponzi website for her, she added me on whatApp, when I saw her profile picture, I see that this person is might be attending a deeper life Church, I now ask her 'did you attend deeper life Church'? She replied yes.. She told me she need a ponzi website she then ask me that is it legit to own a ponzi website, I said yes she told me she has never steal anything before that even a small pencil she has not stole it before since she was young, I told her to relax that this business does not involve stealing at all that is how I started to explain everything to her about the business ..
I build and deliver the website to her and told her how she can be successful with it.

The lady started the website last month and begin marketing the website, after first day she started, 50 person registered on the website, she merged them to each other, a week later the number of register members turn to 7,500 members, Now the lady makes #150,000 on the website without scamming any person throughout the merging process. The Lady used to call me every day and thanks for the work I done for her.

Nigerians and there mentality on Ponzi website
Some people are saying that ponzi is no longer recognized, just because people use it to scam, but those useless scammers have forgotten that those that did not scam people have a lot of benefits and will be richer than they are.

You can now begin to run your own Ponzi website without scamming any body, if you don't scam and you have up to 50000 registered members, do you know how much you will benefit from that??
Nigerians mentality is too low that they believe what other people say about something without proper research.

Ponzi websites is the most profitable business you will make cool cash everyday without scamming any single person...
Am a master in programming I build ponzi website at affordable rates.

I will guide you on how to be rich with the website without scamming any single soul.
Note: If I build websites for you and you scam ordinary 1 person, I my self will confront that person.

Call or whatsapp 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4 to get your own ponzi websites and for more consultation on the topic. Thanks

Cc king
Re: Is There A Way I Can Get The Dummy API For Our Local Nigeria Flights? by danvery2k6(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2017
There's none that I know at the moment. However, you can crawl their pages and get some data. Possibly build an API out of it to help people in your predicament.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Convert You Html Css And Java Script To Android / Help On To Score Questionnaire / Programming Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.