Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) (27185 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / Smart ForTwo Explodes After Owner Accidentally Fills Air Intake With Petrol / This N25m BRABUS Is The Ultimate Smart Fortwo Car – (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2017
realestniggah:

oga how many time don ban you

instead of you to fix your family life you are here looking for who to scam..you too stubborn I sure say all this Mod go Don tire for you
Have reported him more than once. The guy is a he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Alariwo2: 10:08am On May 19, 2017
It's cool
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Tenim47(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2017
is this one news?
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by galaxi(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2017
if you are so sure of your games,sale all the properties in your family,borrow from friends and play the games and become as rich as Dangote and co. and stop disturbing us,you are a poor rat! looking for people to scam.

youngpaul12:
Opportunity is missed by most ppl each day causing you kept doubting my fixed games,Today fixed out odd 208,view won ticket for your own delight Doubting Thomas's.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2017
youngpaul12:
Opportunity is missed by most ppl each day causing you kept doubting my fixed games,Today fixed out odd 208,view won ticket for your own delight Doubting Thomas's.

this aint how surebet betslip looks like.... try again
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 19, 2017
realestniggah:

oga how many time don ban you

instead of you to fix your family life you are here looking for who to scam..you too stubborn I sure say all this Mod go Don tire for you

We can help the MODS by reporting the post and it will be trashed, i just did.
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2017
youngpaul12:
Ayotunjiopec:
If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.if you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain. Be a winner with me and smile with others...see Details below

Oya....you these men, before we can believe either one or both of you should

1.Go and borrow N1milion

2.Stake that N1 million using the odds you provide for others

3.Post evidence of your winnings online.

4.If you cannot do that.....

Cunny man....
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 19, 2017
king2jack:
pls kindly view the image below

Please kindly take your business elsewhere

If you cannot get your father or brothers to stake N1million , then na fake things be this.

Chai...and after some of you go dey go church to do thanksgiving....with ill gotten money. Una no fear God?
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by RealHaute: 10:18am On May 19, 2017
Yes. I will buy it for Folakemigeh .But not before installing a remote-controlled driving system in the car. Anytime she tries to go out in it, she'll find herself at my place. tongue

I will also buy it for pocohantas so she can have cramp from bending her legs all the time. But wait o....what if pocohantas is a dwarf? cheesy
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by MrCork: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
autojosh:
Peisert Design who designed the upcoming Tesla electric truck and the four-door Benz AMG GT just revealed these photos of a possible Maybach Smart Fortwo. This is coming from a man who recently designed 2 vehicles that are redefining history.. although, we know this particular one is unlikely to happen. But, what if it does? Would you fancy it?

It looks cool with massive wheels, linear LED headlights, carbon fibre inserts and an over-imposing dashboard..

https://autojosh.com/maybach-smart-fortwo/

...WTF...i drive a Bentley!! angry
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
Nice interior cool
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2017
y not....as long as say d price no pass 5kgrin
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by xreal: 10:25am On May 19, 2017
Let me answer on behalf of Dino Melaye...... YES sure, order placed already.
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by chloedogie(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2017
MrUgoooooo2343:
Change your winning status today!!!!
This is your opportunity

There are a lot of you Nairalanders who work with MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL and co on this platform. Can't you guys just use these phone numbers these scammers are providing to verify their profile and show us their faces? Let people see what guys like these look like and that will check them up a bit. Common guys show us their faces.
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 19, 2017
I cannot buy this car . It looks like a Japanese taxi undecided
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 19, 2017
It's a Good personal car o and a car seat can fit for those quick shopping runs later I can even dash my first child and get a bigger one

Price ?
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Jabioro: 10:35am On May 19, 2017
Lagos truck drivers go use am do shock when it matter most @Otedola bridge I can't imagine what we happened to it.... shuttle car within campus..
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On May 19, 2017
Nah so Aston Martin too release a rebranded Toyota Aygo, called theirs Cygnet. Toyota Aygo was about £8000 brand new, while the cygnet was £25,000
We all know why the cygnet flopped ........ Nah badge we wan chop ?
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by computerboy: 10:50am On May 19, 2017
realestniggah:

oga how many time dem don ban you

cheesy
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 11:00am On May 19, 2017
ignis:
No, I won't but, But if they but for me, I will collect.
Na wetin be dis again
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by bsideboii(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2017
ignis:
No, I won't but, But if they but for me, I will collect.
I will buy one for U.
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by grafixdon: 11:02am On May 19, 2017
autojosh:
Peisert Design who designed the upcoming Tesla electric truck and the four-door Benz AMG GT just revealed these photos of a possible Maybach Smart Fortwo. This is coming from a man who recently designed 2 vehicles that are redefining history.. although, we know this particular one is unlikely to happen. But, what if it does? Would you fancy it?

It looks cool with massive wheels, linear LED headlights, carbon fibre inserts and an over-imposing dashboard..

Glorified Keke Napep
Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by sulakishop(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2017
I no fit carry big money buy small motor, lae lae, kò lè werk!

autojosh:

Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Fredfixedd: 11:36am On May 19, 2017
A great game yesterday for all VIP subscribers. You can embark on the journey of making money through sports betting. call or whatsapp

Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by technicallyrich(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2017
Fredfixedd:
A great game yesterday for all VIP subscribers. You can embark on the journey of making money through sports betting. call or whatsapp
Is it by force to play your game .normally I will not be quoting you but if I don't some innocent people can fall victim to your cheap scam.
Imagine you scammers sayin man u match and celta vigo,atletico and real madrid match was fixed.
Apart from been tribalistic which nairaland has turned me to,i won't watch you scammers deceive and scam people of their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2017
brunofarad:
It's too small joor
nah u win d best pix? i jus dey see d stamp for all ur comments

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Maybach Smart Fortwo? (photos) by shadrach77: 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
This is what Yorubas call "size kolie" grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) / Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos) / Help!! My Car Overheats When Ac Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.