Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Can I Study Pharmacy With This Jamb Score. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study Pharmacy With This Jamb Score. (1372 Views)

Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / Can My Younger Bro Get To Study Pharmacy With This O'level Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study Pharmacy With This Jamb Score. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 19, 2017
What are the possibilities of me getting an admission into Unijos or olabisi onabanjo to study pharmacy? My jamb score is 216. And its not my expectation at all.. Am weak bout this..
Re: Can I Study Pharmacy With This Jamb Score. by uknownforce: 9:01am On May 19, 2017
yea, you can
Re: Can I Study Pharmacy With This Jamb Score. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 19, 2017
uknownforce:
yea, you can
please which university?...
Re: Can I Study Pharmacy With This Jamb Score. by swagguElite(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2017
Of course you can .. If yu hv a FierceMoney to spend for persons who would help you fix your name into the admission list!

... There are always people like that in every institutions who have access to manipulate the list for students who have meet with him n paid him even when they have the best of result!

It is just to secure a spot on the list! ... When you meet them they might tell if your jamb score can get yu the course yu wish to study ...Nd if they say otherwise ...follow what they say! N pay Or yu can beta still leave it for God to take control! ...whatever rocks your boat!

(1) (Reply)

Akwaibom State Polytechnic - Akpoly 2017/2018 Part Time Screning Form Now Out!!! / If You Hate Mathematics, Watch This Prove 2+2=5 / The Real Story About The Girl Who Received 10,000 Prize From Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.