Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (58781 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=nurusystem post=56718163][/quote]
I chose to copy and Copy paste? I have had this argument with someone else before so instead of listing it again, I just copied and pasted. So sir those similarities are not enough for you? You said Jesus and Moses where no way alike. And I gave you more than 30 similarities. I have more if you want.
So Muhammad brought new laws like moses? Are you saying the laws God gave moses weren't enough? So he had to wait about 2000 years to add more laws?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=nurusystem post=56719076][/quote]
I never said they were the same. I said they were similar. Did Moses marry 11 wives? Did Muhammad perform miracles? Infact Muhammad is the only prophet without a single prophesy. Show me any prophesy by Muhammad that has come true?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

I chose to copy and Copy paste? I have had this argument with someone else before so instead of listing it again, I just copied and pasted. So sir those similarities are not enough for you? You said Jesus and Moses where no way alike. And I gave you more than 30 similarities. I have more if you want.
So Muhammad brought new laws like moses? Are you saying the laws God gave moses weren't enough? So he had to wait about 2000 years to add more laws?
Do you no about MUHAMMAD first let me know, before, check Moses Law's and if you know Prophet Muhammad laws They are Inline,if you are going by those laws you believe in Islam as a salvation to humans kind, not only for the jews
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

Do you no about MUHAMMAD first let me know, before, check Moses Law's and if you know Prophet Muhammad laws They are Inline,if you are going by those laws you believe in Islam as a salvation to humans kind, not only for the jews
Did moses say we should pray five times a day? Did Moses say we should visit the hajj? Did moses say we should kiss the black stone of Kabba and go for pilgrimage in mecca? Did moses tell us the number of wives to marry? Did moses say we should take sex slaves? What exactly was inline?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

I never said they were the same. I said they were similar. Did Moses marry 11 wives? Did Muhammad perform miracles? Infact Muhammad is the only prophet without a single prophesy. Show me any prophesy by Muhammad that has come true?

Prophesy here these Quran 5:14And from those who call themselves Christians, We took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them.[] So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allâh's Book, disobeyed Allâh's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allâh's disobedience), and Allâh will inform them of what they used to do.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

Prophesy here these Quran 5:14And from those who call themselves Christians, We took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them.[] So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allâh's Book, disobeyed Allâh's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allâh's disobedience), and Allâh will inform them of what they used to do.
And let's just pretend there is no enmity between the Sunni and shites. And there is no enmity between Christians. We argue on doctrines that are secondary but are united by the global belief of the divinity of Jesus, His death and Resurrection.
Sinni and shites kill each other. Have you ever heard that one Christian sect killed another?
Failed prophesy. Any other one?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Did moses say we should pray five times a day? Did Moses say we should visit the hajj? Did moses say we should kiss the black stone of Kabba and go for pilgrimage in mecca? Did moses tell us the number of wives to marry? Did moses say we should take sex slaves? What exactly was inline?

Do you know how many wife Abraham married ? They are inline because Quran corrected the bible, the bible say we should eat poison but Quran say no eat clean food, Thé bible say get drunk and Quran say No don't get alcohol

Is there any verse that said kiss the black stones, and is only in Islam we are are guided to marry only one wife and up to 4 if you are going to be just among them.
In Christchurch Bible say Mary has you like making sure you take care of the first wife before the new wife's
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

Do you know how many wife Abraham married ? They are inline because Quran corrected the bible, the bible say we should eat poison but Quran say no eat clean food, Thé bible say get drunk and Quran say No don't get alcohol

Is there any verse that said kiss the black stones, and is only in Islam we are are guided to marry only one wife and up to 4 if you are going to be just among them.
In Christchurch Bible say Mary has you like making sure you take care of the first wife before the new wife's
Sir, I find it hard to comprehend what you say sometimes. My argument is that Muhammad's laws are no way inline with Moses' laws.
And please what is poison the Bible say we should eat? And how can the Koran correct a book in which Allah says you all should go to if you are in doubt?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

And let's just pretend there is no enmity between the Sunni and shites. And there is no enmity between Christians. We argue on doctrines that are secondary but are united by the global belief of the divinity of Jesus, His death and Resurrection.
Sinni and shites kill each other. Have you ever heard that one Christian sect killed another?
Failed prophesy. Any other one?
Can deeper life worship in catholic, or CAC worship in seven days avientice. Both sunnI and shite still pray 5daily prayers go to same mecca,fast at the month of Ramadan Kareem,
While some Christian go to isreal others go to Rome some don't celebrate Christmas, Easter
Please sir, did Jesus attended living faith church No, please which church did Jesus attended during is life ?
Did Jesus Christ celebrate Christmas, New Year and Easter ?
Did Jesus ever no or read the book called bible inspired through Paul ?
Did Christ accept collectiin of tiet ?
Did Jesus swear to Is own beloved lost sheep ? Yes or No
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, I find it hard to comprehend what you say sometimes. My argument is that Muhammad's laws are no way inline with Moses' laws.
And please what is poison the Bible say we should eat? And how can the Koran correct a book in which Allah says you all should go to if you are in doubt?
What is in line is the fulfilment of those laws. What are you looking for you don't find answers to it in Islam .bring them. Is scientific fact or what.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

Can deeper life worship in catholic, or CAC worship in seven days avientice. Both sunnI and shite still pray 5daily prayers go to same mecca,fast at the month of Ramadan Kareem,
While some Christian go to isreal others go to Rome some don't celebrate Christmas, Easter
Please sir, did Jesus attended living faith church No, please which church did Jesus attended during is life ?
Did Jesus Christ celebrate Christmas, New Year and Easter ?
Did Jesus ever no or read the book called bible inspired through Paul ?
Did Christ accept collectiin of tiet ?
Did Jesus swear to Is own beloved lost sheep ? Yes or No
Yes sir. Deeper life can worship in Catholic. I have worshipped in many churches including deeper life and Catholic. We do not hate each other. We disagree on little basics but we do not hate each other. I hear news everyday of the Sunni killing the shia and vice versa. Sir, here is a link that iranians (who are mostly shia) are not allowed for pilgrimage in mecca.
https://newrepublic.com/minutes/127214/iranians-no-longer-allowed-make-pilgrimage-mecca
This is as a result of the intense hate between both parties.
And sit, pilgrimage is not essential in my faith. People do it just mostly for sight seeing and the reflect on the history of out faith. So it doesn't count whether you go to Rome or Jerusalem. There is nothing holy about going for pilgrimage. God hears you wherever you pray.
Did Muhammad read the Hadiths? Jesus couldn't have read the Bible because it was compiled after His death and resurrection.
Jesus couldn't have attended any church because He is the church. I don't expect you to understand this though.
So sir the hatred is actually among you Muslims. Again I ask have you ever heard of one sect in Christianity killing another?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

What is in line is the fulfilment of those laws. What are you looking for you don't find answers to it in Islam .bring them. Is scientific fact or what.
Sir don't even let me start with the scientific errors in the Koran.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

All of them both Moses, Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad are inline because no different in their struggles. They come one after another. Quran 2:136

Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allâh and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and to Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Mûsa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islâm).":136
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sir don't even let me start with the scientific errors in the Koran.
No scientific error in it. Or unfulfilled prophesy unlike bible.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Yes sir. Deeper life can worship in Catholic. I have worshipped in many churches including deeper life and Catholic. We do not hate each other. We disagree on little basics but we do not hate each other. I hear news everyday of the Sunni killing the shia and vice versa. Sir, here is a link that iranians (who are mostly shia) are not allowed for pilgrimage in mecca.
https://newrepublic.com/minutes/127214/iranians-no-longer-allowed-make-pilgrimage-mecca
And sit, pilgrimage is not essential in my faith. People do it just mostly for sight seeing and the reflect on the history of out faith. So it doesn't count whether you go to Rome or Jerusalem. There is nothing holy about going for pilgrimage. God hears you wherever you pray.
Did Muhammad read the Hadiths? Jesus couldn't have read the Bible because it was compiled after His death and resurrection.
Jesus couldn't have attended any church because He is the church. I don't expect you to understand this though.
So sir the hatred is actually among you Muslims. Again I ask have you ever heard of one sect in Christianity killing another?

Yes in RCCG ,you should search on the link below https://www.bellanaija.com/2014/07/police-arrest-21-year-old-man-for-allegedly-killing-his-father-at-rccg-camp/amp/

In
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Please chapter and verse where Jesus said to is people's I am the church
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

No scientific error in it. Or unfulfilled prophesy unlike bible.
Sir there were no even prophecies in the Koran. None. And as for scientific errors. Didn't the Koran say the sun sets at a pool of murky water? Didn't it say the stars are missiles Allah uses to shoot the demons? Didn't say the earth was spread out like a carpet meaning the earth is flat? Didn't it say a baby is formed between the ribs and back bone?
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2017
nurusystem:

Please chapter and verse where Jesus said to is people's I am the church
You lot don't believe paul so there is no need.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=ilynem post=56721948]
Sir there were no even prophecies in the Koran. None. And as for scientific errors. Didn't the Koran say the sun sets at a pool of murky water? Didn't it say the stars are missiles Allah uses to shoot the demons? Didn't say the earth was spread out like a carpet meaning the earth is flat? Didn't it say a baby is formed between the ribs

Lol. Oga wiki page, this are not errors it only fetch out scientific lies. The Quran is a book of sign not science.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=nurusystem post=56724469][/quote]
So you actually believe the stars are missiles? You actually believe that the earth is flat? This explains a lot about Muslims really.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2017
ilynem:

So you actually believe the stars are missiles? You actually believe that the earth is flat? This explains a lot about Muslims really.

Confiim, Quran 54 : 1-2

The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad SAW to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon).[]
And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic."http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k8_news/march/22moon_crack.htm
My friend this are not errors or magic, click http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k8_news/march/22moon_crack.htm
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2017
ilynem:

You lot don't believe paul so there is no need.

The most dangerous book Is the bible Keep it under your locker,
By Shaw http://m.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T8B2ORPNRT44A8L06
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by EngrBello(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, calling me a hypocrite was uncalled for. We can have a reasonable discussion without the name calling. I wonder what makes me a hypocrite. Because I picked two points from your passage?
Now, I want to ask you a simple question. Do you see anything wrong with both points I made?
Do you think God really made women to be below men?
Do you also think it is right to strike or beat a woman?

You're a hypocrite because you asked foolish questions .... where in my passage did you saw the word 'Beat'unless you're trying to show how nuisance you are! And what did bible/jesus teach you about asking of a out of context questions or falling questions
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2017
EngrBello:

You're a hypocrite because you asked foolish questions .... where in my passage did you saw the word 'Beat'unless you're trying to show how nuisance you are! And what did bible/jesus teach you about asking of a out of context questions or falling questions

I wonder what they do to all of you in that Arabic school that you turn out to be anger and hate filled.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by EngrBello(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2017
ilynem:

I wonder what they do to all of you in that Arabic school that you turn out to be anger and hate filled.

Mind your language ...i have never attended any Arabic School....

But your problem is that you took every argument out of context.
Delude Fellow!
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ilynem(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2017
EngrBello:

Mind your language ...i have never attended any Arabic School....

But your problem is that you took every argument out of context.
Delude Fellow!
Mind my language? But you are obviously not minding yours. I pointed out some things in your holy book and you start raining insults on me. Why are all of you so anger filled? I have never spoken to any Muslim with anything but respect. If I am wrong about your book, point me out and show me why I am wrong. Don't get aggressive.
PS: if it isn't the Arabic school that makes you all violent, then it must be the religion.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by zeongeon: 12:35pm On May 23, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested or you have got unusual questions or topics you want to share or learn about then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, personal views /ideologies , restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too. Everyone is welcome to join the group be you Christians, Muslims, traditionalist, Atheist, Buddhist etc
use the link below to join
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by bdauran: 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
ilynem:
There are two points I picked from that verse. 1. Men are superior to women. 2. Men are allowed to beat women. Sir are these accurate?
More than accurate. Have u ever look into these bible verses b4 condemning Quran 4:34? 1 corinthians 11:3, 11:8-9. Genesis 3:16 Ephesians 5:22-23 Deutronomy 25:11-12 Proverbs 25:24
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by EngrBello(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2017
ilynem:

Mind my language? But you are obviously not minding yours. I pointed out some things in your holy book and you start raining insults on me. Why are all of you so anger filled? I have never spoken to any Muslim with anything but respect. If I am wrong about your book, point me out and show me why I am wrong. Don't get aggressive.
PS: if it isn't the Arabic school that makes you all violent, then it must be the religion.

You're always out of context and which is more worst than being violent..
I won't argue with you anymore coz i could see clearly that you're a lost sheep
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by EngrBello(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2017
EngrBello:

Study youe bible first...sick follower!
1corinthians 11:3, 11:8-9. Genesis 3:16
Ephesians 5:22-23 Deutronomy 25:11-12
Proverbs 25:24

You're always out of context and which is more worst than being violent..
I won't argue with you anymore coz i could see clearly that you're a lost sheep
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Kolanist(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
How can u leave christianity which preaches love to islam which preaches jihad. The bible says by the fruit of a false prophet u would know him, just look at what muhhamad's fruit is doing to the world . And the points u mentioned are not a reasons to convert at all .read this verses of ur quran
QURAN 2:216-218, QURAN 9:122-123, QURAN 47:4, QURAN 2:190-193
,QURAN 9:29 ,QURAN 9:5 ,QURAN 8:12 ,QURAN 4:34 ,QURAN 4:89 QURAN 4:74 ,

QURAN 2:216~ "HOLY FIGHTING IN ALLAH'S CAUSE (JIHAD) IS ORDAINED FOR YOU(MUSLIMS) THOUGH YOU DISLIKE IT AND IT MAY BE THAT YOU DISLIKE A THING THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND THAT YOU LIKE A THING THAT IS BAD FOR YOU. ALLAH KNOWS BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW".
QURAN 9:123~ "O YOU WHO BELIEVE(MUSLIMS)! FIGHT THOSE OF THE DISBELIEVERS WHO ARE CLOSE TO YOU AND LET THEM FIND HARSHNESS IN YOU AND KNOW THAT ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE THE AL-MUTTAQUN".

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Church Management Information System Course And Certification / Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.