Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Where Can I Get Solar Inverter? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Where Can I Get Solar Inverter? (640 Views)

5kva Solar Inverter And 8 Solar Panels SOLD / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Pay Electricity Bills, Earn Zcoins , Get Solar Inverters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Solar Inverter? by Adepoju002: 9:00am On May 19, 2017
Please anybody who knows where I can get solar inverter for our company and how cost effective is it to maintain the installation?

Any useful information will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Solar Inverter? by stopfailure: 9:08am On May 19, 2017
Come in Here for Solar Panels, Inverters, Batteries, UPS & Solar Kits

You can generate your own electricity and start saving cost today. Fossil fuels which currently generate most of world’s energy needs will be exhausted years from now, but sunlight is given to us freely by nature which can be used to generate electricity.

Do you know you can generate your own electricity?
Whether you are a small home user or a large corporate entity, Novel Power Systems, an innovative energy company, have you covered so that you get continuous flow of electricity when power goes off. With us, the power problem is solved and there is always an affordable choice for you.

Additional Benefits:
 Constant light
 Pollution free
 Effective
 Convenient
 Less cost
 Low maintenance
 Zero noise
 Eco friendly

I love solar solution but it is very expensive to install
It is a truism that the initial installation cost can be discouraging, but when you calculate the amount you spend on NEPA bills, cost of diesel and petrol for your generator you will think twice. Hence, Novel Power Systems gives you the easy way out of these daunting costs. Like earlier said, there is always an affordable choice for you.

Get in touch with us for:
• Sales
• Installations
• Repair and maintenance

Now you can say
Goodbye Power-Cuts
Goodbye Noise
Goodbye Pollution
Goodbye Diesel/Petrol cost
Goodbye Gensets

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU!

Contact us Now
Call: +2348133778812
E-mail: info@novelsolar.com

Re: Where Can I Get Solar Inverter? by Repairnigeria(m): 6:16am On May 21, 2017
affordable solar solution available in DC and ac solutions prizes ranges from 35k and above 1000000
Re: Where Can I Get Solar Inverter? by surrogatesng: 5:46pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Where Can I Get Solar Inverter? by Mozabo(m): 12:59am On May 23, 2017
Adepoju002:
Please anybody who knows where I can get solar inverter for our company and how cost effective is it to maintain the installation?

Any useful information will be greatly appreciated.
hello i have we havent missed a unique opportunity you can visit www.mozabo .com we would be more than happy to give your company all the details they want. you can enquirer about our referral program as well.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Skype Server Currently Down / Jelani Aliyu Attends Kebbi's 1st Talent Harvest, State Earmarks N480m (photos) / How To Make Your Monthly Data Plan Last Longer On Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.