Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Female Suicide Bombers Hit University Of Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Hit University Of Maiduguri (426 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Suicide Bombers Hit IDP Camp In Dalori, Borno. Many Killed / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Suicide Bombers Hit University Of Maiduguri by Gistpeeps: 9:03am On May 19, 2017

Two bomb explosions on Thursday night rocked the University of Maiduguri, Borno State.

President of the Students’ Union Government of the institution, Abu Babati said the first one went off at about 10.50pm on Thursday with the second two hours later, about 12 am on Friday.

According to him, the first explosion occurred around the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, while the second explosion was around BOT Hostel, which is a female hostel.

One of the students of the institution, Yusuf Ibrahim, told Punch that a university security man attached to the female hostel was lying lifeless after the explosion by a female suicide bomber at the hostel.

DAILY POST reports that twin bomb blast went off in the university last week, killing two soldiers and two university security men.
http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/05/female-suicide-bombers-hit-university.html
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Hit University Of Maiduguri by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2017
Buhari is working.

Not too long ago a civilian security on the same university came out to explained how he had stopped two suicides bombers from entering the university.
Now this.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Hit University Of Maiduguri by IJOBA2: 9:11am On May 19, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Buhari is working
I AGREE WITH YOU
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Hit University Of Maiduguri by dapizy02(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2017
There was a country.......a country wit no President.
Don't quote me a Ghanian said that.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Hit University Of Maiduguri by Meajor(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2017
Incase it makes it to front page....help me tell Buhari say as him go naira don dey get value.... I take God beg am to stay there...
I don dey think wetin Bible talk....when the wicked rules the people suffer, but when d righteous rules the people prosper.....abeg Bubu make I no draw conclusion.
RIp, we go meet to part nomore
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Hit University Of Maiduguri by psucc(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2017
At least the change is here.

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Addresses The Nation (read) / Sahara Reporters And Awada Kerikeri. Using Voice Over To Malign Me - Dino Melaye / BREAKING NEWS>> Is El Rufai's Attack On Former President Jonathan Fair? [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.