Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought (702 Views)

Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / Man Saw Beans Inside Fish Pie He Bought (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by exlink10(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2017
Honestly, this is funny and at the same time so so disheartening. It seems nobody is honest in this country anymore and recession has made it worst. I re-posted a blog content where a US citizen lamented her frustration about the dishonesty of Nigeria and said 98% of Nigerians are scammers.

I wonder what she would say if she finds out that even pie makers are this dishonest? A lady resident in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, bought meat pie only to open it and find beans as the filling. What will we not see in this country?

See tweets and others pics below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/dishonest-corrupt-country-see-what-lady.html

cc mynd44 dominique lalasticlala

Re: Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by maxti: 9:55am On May 19, 2017
Lets Stop all these blind criticism. What the op bought is Beans pie.
I once came accross some kids eating it and i was enlightened.
When you want "Meat" pie, you know where to buy it
Re: Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by Theyveedo(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2017
H
Re: Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by Dottore: 9:56am On May 19, 2017
This has featured before. I don't know bloggers are desperate and lazy
Re: Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by haywire07(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2017
Dis one na bread and beans na.

He might even make dis up just to trend
Re: Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by ModsWillKillNL: 9:57am On May 19, 2017
It's the prevalent thing in the yeast. grin

My brother once told me of boiled egg serving as meat pie filling. embarassed
Re: Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by Josegun(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2017
Where did she buy that in PHC, which fast food, or inside Mile 1 market?
Re: Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by StRichard(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2017
Lol...ewa pie
Re: Dishonesty & Corruption - See What A Lady Found Inside The Fish Pie She Bought by coolcharm(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2017
Beans Pie grin

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Chickens (and Other Livestock) Cost In Nigeria? / Avocado Oil For Cooking / Get Your Quality And Delicious Kuli Kuli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.