Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Angel Gomes, After Prayer From Tb Joshua, Makes Manchester United History! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Gomes, After Prayer From Tb Joshua, Makes Manchester United History! (1477 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Gomes, After Prayer From Tb Joshua, Makes Manchester United History! by ogooluwaakinto: 10:27am On May 19, 2017
ANGEL GOMES, AFTER PRAYER FROM TB JOSHUA, MAKES MANCHESTER UNITED HISTORY!

Angel Gomes has become the youngest-ever winner of the Jimmy Murphy Youth Team Player of the Year trophy at Manchester United.

The prodigious talent, who was recently in the news for receiving prayer from Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua, was joint-leading scorer for Kieran McKenna's vibrant Academy side. With 12 goals in 19 starts, he was at the hub of most of the Reds' attacking play, racking up a number of assists as well.

The London-born prospect received more than 77 per cent of the votes cast on ManUtd.com, finishing ahead of fellow nominees Callum Whelan and Lee O'Connor.

After being presented with the award at Thursday's ceremony at Old Trafford, Gomes told MUTV: "It's a dream come true. Being at a young age, it's things like this you wish for. All the hard work you put in at the training ground - this is the end result.

"I've missed a lot of the last two months through injury and the other lads have been consistent, so when I heard my name get called out, it was quite a surprise and a real honor."

Gomes' injuries threatened the end of his season but he has recuperated speedily following a trip to Lagos, Nigeria to a church renowned for faith healing.

Pictures of the teen sensation receiving prayer from Pastor T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in early April 2017 subsequently spread on social media.

He testified publicly in the church that the pains in his ankle and groin had left following his encounter with Joshua, who is the Founder of popular Christian network Emmanuel TV.

Angel Gomes is the first 16-year-old to land the prize in its 27-year history. Recipients of the award in the past have included stars such as Ryan Giggs, Phil Neville and Danny Welbeck.

YOUNGEST WINNERS:
Angel Gomes - 16 years, 9 months - 2017
Mats Daehli - 17 years, 2 months -2012
Will Keane - 17 years, 4 months - 2010
Phil Neville - 17 years, 4 months - 1994
Axel Tuanzebe - 17 years, 6 months - 2015
Ryan Giggs - 17 years, 6 months - 1991
Danny Welbeck - 17 years, 6 months - 2008
Federico Macheda - 17 years, 9 months - 2009
Re: Angel Gomes, After Prayer From Tb Joshua, Makes Manchester United History! by Amberon: 11:06am On May 19, 2017
Yes I watched it live that day he came. I was surprised and didn't really believe and I had to Google Manchester united youth team before coming to a conclusion that he was really a man utd player.
Re: Angel Gomes, After Prayer From Tb Joshua, Makes Manchester United History! by Wolfbrother(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2017
So he got it because TB joshua prayed for him? OP your brain must be leaking, use cloth to block the hole
Re: Angel Gomes, After Prayer From Tb Joshua, Makes Manchester United History! by hopefulLandlord: 11:20am On May 19, 2017
Wolfbrother:
So he got it because TB joshua prayed for him? OP your brain must be leaking, use cloth to block the hole

Thief B Joshua also prayed for Messi and Ronaldo, look where they are today
Re: Angel Gomes, After Prayer From Tb Joshua, Makes Manchester United History! by dapizy02(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2017
Off to Synagogue, I must receive my miracle today.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Say This : My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? Mark 15:34 / Rccg Sunday School Students Manual, Sunday, 17th September, 2017 / A_Z Teaching About The Angels, Who They Are And What They Can Do For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.