Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Adult, A Great Icon) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Adult, A Great Icon) (268 Views)

Time To Tell Yourself The Truth By Rick Warren / What Do You Tell Yourself Every Morning As You Start The Day?​​ / What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Adult, My Mistake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Adult, A Great Icon) by inspirationsity: 10:49am On May 19, 2017
Your words can be your salvation; your words can be your damnation. These are life-giving spoken words that can help you take a better look at yourself, and your world.
Declare these Truth to yourself, say it out loud and your heart will begin to believe it, and then, you will be amazed at the beautiful results it will effect in your world.

There is a Great Icon in my destiny

I choose to believe,
I am a precious gift to humanity
and I will not deprive myself and my society
what I can produce to make the world a better place.

I choose to believe, I am here to enrich my world
not merely to make a living.
I can be a participant in history
not just a figurehead.

I choose to believe,
there is a place created for me In this world
and I will find that place.
A place of happiness forever and ever.

I choose to believe,
I can add great value to humanity.
I have an in-born worth and can contribute
constructively to the ongoing story of humankind.

I choose to believe,
There is a great icon in my destiny.
Greatness is inside of me
and the assets in me are incredibly awesome.

There are tremendous opportunities
for success inside of me
and within me is a productive,
talented and phenomenal personality.

I choose to believe, greatness, power
and wealth are in me
and I’ve got to let them out
in the remaining part of my life.

I choose to believe,
I am positioned for greatness,
and in my soul are infinitely precious things
that cannot be taken from me.

There are enormous capacities for development
latent within me and I am the only one
on the face of the planet earth who can use
my own capabilities to benefit others.

I choose to fully utilize
my mental capacity to create great value
and deliver great value to everyone
within my sphere of influence.

There is a great Icon in my destiny

If you are blessed by this content, kindly share it with your loved ones and those around you.
for free download of the audio version and other inspiring content, please visit
www.inspirationsity.com

You can also watch the video on youtube, please subscribe to our youtube page for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMKukEWuzHE&t=61s

HAVE YOU GOT ANY GRATITUDE STORY TO SHARE? WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR THAT CAN BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS?
KINDLY SHARE IT @ http://www.inspirationsity.com/share-your-story/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of GOD Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is LORD! / The Truth On Water Baptism / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.