Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (375664 Views)

Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Help! Silka Papaya Soap Is Breaking Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by sopretty: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Join our DIY chatroom today for questions on skincare , we interact on safe products to use, render solutions to different skin problems to our best knowledge and also teach you how to make your own safe skincare products at no cost, join today and thank me later

click on the link below to join or send me a WhatsApp message on 09024838720 to add you

https:///3yugEa2WNJq1ADJah1WwqV
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Muccyella1(f): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2019
Pls has anybody used dermo extreme soap 5.5 am a fair nigerian girl, am ok with my natural fair color, just wish to make it glow and clear some black spots i have due to change of cream and soap, I on my own discovered I was too white for my liking while using caro white soap and cream, and opted to tone down and go back to my normal color i was told i got darker while I started using testmosol soap and dove fair cream,really i got darker bt now my face has tons of pimple and black spot plus sun burn on both side of my cheek currently am been advised to use 'Roushon Carrot lotion' and d.e.s 5.5 pls can somebody help, is the combination ok bcs me i like using one product as soap and cream.
thanks
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Muccyella1(f): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2019
Need soap or cream that will make my skin glow, it feels dry, Who has a better option, currently using d.e.s 5.5 and Roushon Carrot Cream
Contributions will be helpful
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Muccyella1(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2019
jayne8585yahoo:
. please when did you start using e45 cos I just started using it. I like it on ma skin. I mix mine with ultra oil and I can see my skin glow each day I use.

Dearie how much is the cream?
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by jayne8585yahoo(f): 12:31am On May 03, 2019
Muccyella1:

Dearie how much is the cream?
The tub which is one I use is about 6k-7k
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by jbblues24(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sleek work you have here. embarassed
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
So admirable and delightful! tongue
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
C-KRYSTAL ORGANIC SKIN CARE Online Training!!!!!!!

We teach how to identify all skin types and make organic creams, soaps, shower gel, essential oils,face cream, Toner, cleansers, scrubs for babies, Adults and all complexions e.g
-Glowing
-Lightning
-Whitening
-Hot chocolate
-Halfcast

And also for

•Pimples
•Stretch marks
•Sunburn
•Eczema
•Natural Hip and butt enlargement cream
•Dark spots
•Dark knuckles
•Green vein and skin damage repair cream
•Tips on how to loose weight
•Tips on how to regain flat tommy

Our training are 80%videos with practical and also show you where to get all your original organic ingredients in all the 36states including Ghana.
SAY NO TO CHEMICALS and HYDROQUININE by Grabbing this opportunity and become a skin's therapist.
Training fee is #1000.
LOOK FLAWLESS, RADIANT, BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNGER WITH 100% NATURAL HOME MADE SKINCARE.

Join OUR Online Training WhatsApp Group https:///DZ8ZcaZQBQd44xJt1ONwGL or Contact 08108597660

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by fumero: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good day all, does anybody know or have used this cream before

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by fumero: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good day all, does anyone know or have used this cream
fumero:
Good day all, does anybody know or have used this cream before

Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Richliteglow: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
preshyk:
pls I need a body cream dat suits ma skin... am naturally light in complexion... nd since hav been using vaseline sometimes funbact A as a body cream n using dettol soap... bt recently I was tod dat dettol soap darkens d body n oda Dan Vaseline n fun bact A I don't HV any oda body cream... pls I nid a cream nd soap dat wil b gud 4 ma skin... n nt something that wil bleach or darken me
Try E6
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Richliteglow: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
For a glowing sling use black soap . Dm me if u need good one
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Glow123G: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go for E6 brightening skin brightening with extract original soap. You can also contact/consult Glow/slay on budget for any skin issues or recommendation 234 703 293 1503, trust me she is good at recommending and she also sell original skin care products.
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Glow123G: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
igstars:
Please help...
I used to be very fair, now I'm like coke and Fanta.. mostly coke on my legs...
My skin is dry and has proved unreactive to even most popular bleaching abi lightening products...
What should I use,
Remember.... I have dry and very tough skin
try st Ives and original extract soap or you contact Glow/slay she can recommend a good cream and soap for you and she also sell original skin care products 234 703 293 1503
Re: Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady by Dinah247: 8:53pm On May 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! / Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.