Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

40% Off For Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 40% Off For Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank (745 Views)

I Found This In My Unfinished Septic Tank This Morning / Kitchen Clearance Sale 40% Off! / Chocolate Factory Tank Spills And Turns Road Into Chocolate Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40% Off For Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank by ecigvape1205(f): 11:32am On May 19, 2017
40% Off For Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank
Hey,guys, nice to see you, vaporl.com just make a big promotion again, 40% Off For All Aspire Vaping Gears by a coupon code aspire40off, here you can buy the high performance and good quality vaping kits, atomizers as well as replacement coils in a cheap price.

Aspire Cleito EXO Tank Atomizer

The Aspire Cleito EXO Tank is a medium-sized atomizer that comes in a standard size of 3.5ml or a smaller size of 2ml if preferred. It is a newer iteration in the Cleito family and maintains the Cleito coil system while featuring a modernized chassis and improved top airflow system for excellent flavor and vapor production.

Aspire CF Maxx Battery

The Aspire CF Maxx is a variable wattage vaporizer built with a monster 3000mAh battery that is capable of firing up to 50 watts. Delivering variable wattage output ranging from as low as 5 watts to as high as 50 watts, the Aspire CF Maxx can supply the intense power required by atomizers with resistance as low as 0.3 ohm. To adjust wattage, simply twist the bottom dial to your desired output.

Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank

The Aspire Nautilus 2 features a 2ml e-Liquid capacity tank with a shorter chimney which helps brings out the flavor of your favorite e-Liquid. The Nautilus 2 may be filled from the top and features a glass tank with a protective metal sleeve. The adjustable airflow control valve features 5 different airflow settings for precise airflow adjusted down to your own personal preferences.

Aspire EVO75 Starter Kit

The EVO75 is the latest premium vaping kit from Aspire. This essential kit includes an Atlantis EVO sub-phm tank and an elegant NX75 box mod. This kit offers great value for a premium vaping system. The Atlantis EVO tank has an optimized design which allows high VG E-Liquid an even faster route to the coil system. EVO breathes without a hitch when you require thick dense vapor production. The EVO75 kit comes with both 0.4Ω and 0.5Ω sub-ohm coils for an optimized vaping experience.

To find out more aspire vaping device, click here:https://www.vaporl.com/aspire.html

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Break My Fasting With Fried Rice,how Do I Cook It? / Frozen Chicken For Sale / The Best Abacha (african Salad) Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.