Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa (2989 Views)

Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died / The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa by Rider23: 11:32am On May 19, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ELhTYtgLhSg/VhY0ngJB_XI/AAAAAAAABz8/qWPW21sgcNg/s400/moji%2Band%2Bdaughter3%2Bkemifilaniblog.png[/img]
Right now, Moji Olaiya's daughter, Adunoluwa is inconsolable and some Nigerians have bombarded her instagram page with condolence messages'.
One Sew Pretty wrote""Be strong my dear Adun,may thy lord comfort you. May God grant you the strength you need and comfort you in all ways"
While one Folake wrote May almighty Allah comfort you". Sorry for the loss honey, I no you are too young to pass through all this, but that's life. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace! God will lead your ways. Amen"
Meanwhile check out these last photos the 20 year old beautiful Babcock university shared before her mum passed away.

More photos here>>>>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/new-photos-of-moji-olaiyas-20-year-old.html

Re: New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa by sunnysunny69(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2017
May God grant her eternal rest but why new baby when you have a 20 year old. It's such a big big gap.
Re: New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa by Teacher1776(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2017
All the op self..

smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy

noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ oʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ
Re: New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa by ominilongest(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
Teacher1776:
All the op self..

smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy

noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ oʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ
Re: New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa by Realkenny(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2017
All This Yoruba Girls

Re: New Photos Of Moji Olaiya's 20 Year Old Daughter, Adunoluwa by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
She looks different​ without makep. Photos like this make me want to step up my makeup game and start wearing it. But I seriously need someone to teach me.

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Is Pregnant For Davido? / See Beautiful Leaked Photos From Davido And Chioma's Traditional Wedding / Adekunle Gold Threatens To Destroy His & Simi’s Marriage Certificate With Soda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.