Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Be Inspired: Laura Ikeji Shared How Social Media Positively Influence Her Brand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Inspired: Laura Ikeji Shared How Social Media Positively Influence Her Brand (390 Views)

How Social Media Can Help Your Business Grow / How Social Media Influences Your Business / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Inspired: Laura Ikeji Shared How Social Media Positively Influence Her Brand by Beabeth(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2017
2 sentences I hate to hear. WHO INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS EPP and POPULARITY ISN'T SUCCESS. Huh B! Before Instagram, a lot of people were dreamers and didn't know how to achieve their dreams. A lot of people were funny and had ideas but nobody to watch or see how great they could be.

The more followers you get the more people get to see your dream and want to be part of it. You can basically sell every, and anything on Instagram.

There are brand influencers who make money from just looking and feeling good. I Laura went from making thousands on Instagram to now making millions from just doing what I love. Being happy!

I Laura have met so many friends on Instagram that some of them are now my close friends in fact I call them family.

I got my fashion store @lauraikejigang from the money I made on Instagram advertising people's products.

I go out in the streets and some people recognise me from being the girl from Instagram.

I get VIP treatment most times I travel.

The best part is helping people smile when they’re on my page.

A lot of people's lives have changed cos they use Instagram to their advantage.

Don't hate participate.

Who followers help Me and I need more.

Note: Try to get real followers and show them the real you. You'd be glad.

http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/05/be-inspired-laura-ikeji-shared-how.html

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur @ Take Over / Businessmen Seeking To Import Are From Chinese Logistics Companies / Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.