Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) (90250 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by akilo1: 4:27am On May 20, 2017
oba go and die should learn from ooni
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by zingobaby: 4:41am On May 20, 2017
oh this ooni deserve my respect.He respect God more than every thing.The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:48am On May 20, 2017
sddiamond:

[s]Gullible follower, who made him that and which God are you talking about? we all know that the throne of ooni is diabolic, [b]what's adebayo doing there[/s]
Your language, tone, demeanor makes it hard to take you seriously.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:59am On May 20, 2017
Association of freemasons
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On May 20, 2017
slawomir:
this is stupidity not humility
you see why the Oba of Benin is the most feared and respected obas in Nigeria.
it is a taboo for a mere mortal like adenine to sit on such throne. I pity this ooni

Ooni got married to a third hand wife. He attends parties and visits politicians in their homes as if the world was coming to an end. Now he gives up his (no longer exalted) seat for adeboye which is sacrilegious. The Yoruba monarchy is a big joke! That is what you get when politicians install kings. There is a big difference between humility and naivety. The Great Oba of Benin Kingdom is miles ahead of these Yoruba Cash 'n' Carry obas. OBA GHA TO KPERE ISE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by goldedprince: 5:55am On May 20, 2017
once you are sucessful anything can happen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2017
Sunnycliff post=56684159[b:
]Traditional Religion and Christianity, Two Parallel lines![/b]

Honestly but unfortunately majority of people dont seem to care.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by JaaizTech: 6:44am On May 20, 2017
Adeboye is highly reverred and a big celebrity in the Christian World (at least Nigeria). Ooni is just exploiting Adeboye's status, showing Adeboye humility is nothing; showing the people (your supposed subjects) humility is what should be praised. Goodluck Jonathan also attempted to exploit Adeboye's popularity but unfortunately it was not enough to return him as president. He knelt before Adeboye to seek his divine powers I believe, and to also curry the supports of millions of Adeboye's ardent followers, whom will be delighted to see the President kneel before their own FATHER!. Ambode has also played this script, let us see where all these takes us in the end.

Adeboye is the Pastor of the moment, He has Lagos (Ambode) & Nigeria (Osinbajo) under him at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 20, 2017
badassProdigy:
The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , Pastor Enoch Adeboye while on a courtesy visit to the palace last week was offered the seat by the Ooni of Ife himself which is against the tradition.

According to the Ooni, there is none greater than God.

Despite the protest and refusal of Pastor Adeboye, Oba Ogunwusi insisted, pointing out that Pastor Adeboye was representing God in his palace, hence deserved the greatest seat!!!

The great Monarch then took the lower seat...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/photo-of-pastor-adeboye-sitting-on.html?m=1

One thing is unique and peculiar about this Ooni...humility. When you're humble, God can fight for you to any length. I remember the scenario that played out in the hall where ooni was invited to participate in an event and shook hands with Oba of lagos upon arrival, the gesture which was rejected by the arrogant akiolu, the Oba of lagos. Barely seven days after the video went viral, fire broke out in akiolu's palace, burning his memorabilia he received since he was in service as police chief alongside other valuables that can never be bought back with money like plaques, awards, trophies and memorable pictures. The burnt portion will cost the arrogant Oba millions of naira to repair. The bible even confirms it that we should respect our kings. It's not the personality we're respecting but the power backing that throne. I hope akiolu would apologise to the ooni before another danger befalls his throne. One amazing thing ooni did after the incident was empathise with akiolu . May this king live long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by emerich(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2017
angels09:
God is gonna honour this Ooni beyond imagination.
U hv got d highest likes I hv seen on this forum.... Congratulations to U........

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by dckng16(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2017
angels09:
Seun should give u an award or reward for getting d highest likes and shares I have ever seen on Nairalander since 2010 I joined this forum.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by adodofemi(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2017
martineverest:
well said bro.... As an edo man, our Oba will never do this
And what has that brought to the Benin people?.... arrogant comment!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 10:13am On May 20, 2017
dxplora:
Can Pastor Adeboye offer the Ooni a seat on the altar at camp, talk less of his own seat.
The two men are great but each must exalt his office. The throne of Ooni is beyond the person of the King it's a generational stool and represents a people, so must not be brought to disrepute under any guise.
If we all agree that it's right that Ooni gave his seat to Baba Adeboye, what will happen when Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Olukoya, Pst Kumuyi, Cardinal Okogie, Sunday Mbang etc visit him. All the aforementioned are great men of God too. Will it not be embarrassing for our entire race.
I respect Pastor Adeboye and other anointed men of God but our kings must learn to know the difference between respect and traditions.
Pastor Adeboye is a regular visitor on OAU campus, but I have never seen the VC offering him (Adeboye) the VC's seat. Will a Prof Yemi Osinbajo give his VP seat to Pst Adeboye.
My humble submission. Thanks

wise words... but this is Nigeria anything can happen!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2017
adodofemi:
And what has that brought to the Benin people?.... arrogant comment!
accept it, your Ooni goofed.... No wonder Oba of Lagos see him like a commoner
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Onitemi91(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2017
U will soon become like that, if you don't mind you business.... Nonsense fellow

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Onitemi91(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,
How low would dis Ooni stoop to portray himself as being humble.
Ridiculing d stool of Ooni b4 a mere pretentious Yahoo boy ( God of Man).
I trust Iku baba yeye d Alaafin of Oyo empire & Yoruba land,
Ooni is not a person but d entire Ife kingdom & beyond.
Will Queen Elizabeth ridicule herself even 4 a pope?

Oo infact I troway d respect I have 4 d king 4rm 2day.
what is this one saying now
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Onitemi91(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,

all this people's calling Aregbesola gann oooo
This one week me oooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2017
Collins10:
Are you kidding me? You mean you have still not seen anything wrong with your post?
close that ur mouth ezi bida
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by YungJo207(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2017
factwriter:

...even if the kingdom you preside over relishes in paganism and fetishisms

You people with hypocrisy, as if you have forgotten what all these traditional kingdoms entails clandestinely.

Paganism? When you start to crown kings or know what they do?? Pls show us prove.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by YungJo207(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
All this people coming for this ooni head should understand that the way you choose to honor GOD servant in your house is not the way another person will honor them....OK how about when Dangote now Africa richest man stood up for papa Osas to sit down in a plane?? So we all are different abeg if he choose to honor GOD servant that way so be it he saw beyond just a person and culture he want something from GOD even Solomon do pass this one na.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2017
wow, a very submissive traditional ruler.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Mkbryants(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
martineverest:
well said bro.... As an edo man, our Oba will never do this

Oh congrats... And where has this taken the big village of yours called Benin city to thus far....One of the most underdeveloped states in Nigeria.
Abegi! Pluezz wake up.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 1:47am On May 21, 2017
Nawa4nl:

No be small conman, your video scared me

I cried after watching the video below. cry
This video below removes any doubt that Adeboye is not real.

Please if you are not ready for Jesus, dont watch this video.
Its for mature Christians only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

If u watched that video of Adeboye praying for d Ooni of Ife u will see d man was not saying Amen cos he knows he dines and wines with d demons. Adeboye is not any different

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by K1famous: 4:27am On May 21, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,

OmoAregbesola:
What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,

[quote author=OmoAregbesola post=56684172]What rubbish!
This is sacrilegious,

Oo infact I troway d respect I have 4 d king 4rm day................well gently man careful with the way you use your words, i have learn to be careful when i use my words abt God, A man of God; for God will defend him whole heartedly. King david wife became a barren for insulting his own husband which is a man of God,for prasing God in public and in belly show up. There is no highest respect deserve to give a politician which you cant give to man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:42am On May 21, 2017
Mkbryants:

Oh congrats... And where has this taken the big village of yours called Benin city to thus far....One of the most underdeveloped states in Nigeria.
Abegi! Pluezz wake up.
I guess your osun is more developed than edo state.... Delusion fellow
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by orunto27: 6:00pm On May 21, 2017
Oduduwa was a Nephilim son of Olodumare, manufactured in Yhe Heavenly Garden and dropped in The Land of Love(Ile-Ife). For God so loved His Creations that He dropped His Son, Oduduwa, in a land of love. Oduduwa's Daughter founded Beni Kingdom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by megamank(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2017
Officialkplus:

My opinion that's to me..

You just succeeded in showing me how stupid & foolish you are...

I wonder how you pass in school.,when you failed to listen to instruction..
Dumb as$

back to sender...,SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED AS SENT.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Izychi: 8:23am On May 23, 2017
sunnysunny69:
. Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Acts 10:34 So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality,

Remember Mathew 11:11? ......the least in the kingdom of God being greater than John the Baptist..

Yes we r all children of God. But there r babies and there r adults also. U don't expect God to delegate certain amount of power or responsibilities to anyone without that person being prepared and qualified for it.

No parent give his child in nursery sch his sch fees to take to sch....but the parent can give his son in secondary sch hia fees to pay by himself....that's maturity.

That's where I'm going to.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Nawa4nl: 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

If u watched that video of Adeboye praying for d Ooni of Ife u will see d man was not saying Amen cos he knows he dines and wines with d demons. Adeboye is not any different

Adeboye truly is no different,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Chief101(m): 4:56am On Jun 05, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Point of correction, not all Yoruba but to those Yoruba that believe in their lie. There nothin sacred about the chair it is u that made it so by ur believe. For instance, Oyinbo made SEAMAN SCHNAPPS especially for those on high sea as an anticold but some Yoruba and Igbo have to prayer drink and believe that if they dont see it God will not ans their prayer. My question to u is what make seaman schnapps special a mong others alcoholic drink?

Good yabbis. Look for money and go to Ife. Then ask Ooni to let you sit on that throne, you will then know whether Seaman Schnapps can be likened to the throne of Ooni
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) by Ohraykon: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
which God do you mean devil grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.