Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty (71291 Views)

Nigeria’s Top 10 Highest-earning Ceos Received N3.5bn In 2019 / Meet The 11 Us Billionaires Whose Fortunes Have Increased Due To Coronavirus / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by freshest4live: 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
Kizyte:
Never envy any Billionaire/Millionaire, you never can tell the source of his wealth.
Why not? Can't you tell the source of Bill Gates and Mack Zuckerbeg's wealth? Even in Nigeria, you can at least tell the source of Dangote's wealth to an extent.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 19, 2017
Mike Adenuga has 6 oil bloc's cry kuku kiii me o

besides, where's Indimi on the list?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by gbegemaster(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2017
aonag:

where you and your people dey when them and their people dey work for their money? una go dey barb punk? which kine yeye comment you dey post so. so they should wait and leave the money to dry up abi?
In some areas of the world, the rich gather together and think of what to do to help. Not necessarily sharing money because once the money is shared nothing is achieved.

It's funny how nairalanders automatically assume that anyone who writes what I wrote is poor. Do you know if I actually I'm involved in an NGO that is funded by myself and other rich peope?

Dont be narrow minded.

Cc
Sniperr007
Henrix
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Wolfbrother(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2017
Padiga:
Wealth is distributed equally in the east, you can never compare an average Igbo man with an average yorrober man in terms of wealth.

Everybody hustles for his own not enriching a few people, that is what an ideal society should look like not...

1 rich man =500 poor people.

This thing pain you no be small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by lonelydora: 3:48pm On May 19, 2017
chloride6:

How much does TY Danjuma have?

Bros, ask questions. That guy is stinkingly rich. He has so many companies people don't know he's the owner.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by omeiza1979(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Rabiu is badass rich man. He is even from the same place with Dangote. He has the best mansion in abuja. He is the owner of that castle mansion opposite Transcorp hotel. People argue daily as to who owns that house, not knowing it is Rabiu. He bought the land alone 1 billion naira.

The people mentioned above have not had access to government money before. Reason they make the list on Forbes. Dangote is not richer than IBB or T.Y Danjuma.

You got it wrong,man.The castle mansion belong to a real estate investor,A.O OIL,an Ebira man from Okene,Kogi state.Adenuga wanted it for 16billion last 2yrs,he refused to sell and to cap it all,the man is using the place as office.It is in Gana Street,Maitama.He is my kinsman and I am talking with facts.

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by lonelydora: 3:50pm On May 19, 2017
omeiza1979:

You got it wrong,man.The castle mansion belong to a real estate investor,A.O OIL,an Ebira man from Okene,Kogi state.Adenuga wanted it for 16billion last 2yrs,he refused to sell and to cap it all,the man is using the place as office.It is in Gana Street,Maitama.He is my kinsman and I am talking with facts.

What's his name? A. A. Oil or Ishaq Rabiu?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by FKO81(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2017
Oxfam report not the fake report Op posted

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by taurustm(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2017
I hope to be among these men someday...
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Wolfbrother(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
leviaka:
It's unusual that the 2 regions that are resource poor will have these wealthy billionaires.
If there is true federalism someone from the Niger delta should be the richest, I don't envy any of these people mentioned, let there be a level playing field for everyone and we will now know the most hardworking tribe or region
During the 60's ojukwu's father was the richest, later Arthur nzeribe, $480billion was stolen by Yoruba and Hausa people from 1960 till date
In sports , movies, ict , Igbo's top the lists of rich people, when ibeto wanted to go into cement industry he was frustrated, so far as the Hausas and Yoruba's are holding this country to ransoms there will never be progress.
The civil war was fought so that they can steal wealth that does not belong to them all the bridges you see in Lagos built in the 70's and 90's are from stolen oil wealth. These two tribes will always die for Nigeria as a country to remain one
Let's look at their wealth they all made their money through govt patronage, but I know one day there will be true federalism and we will know how poor these two regions are, both can't survive without Nigeria both are afraid of break up and both are afraid of the igbo's
Nigeria will always be in a mess with these 2 tribes in charge we need total Change of everything beginning from leadership
Sanusi said the north will be poor if not for Nigeria
Yoruba's can't survive without Nigeria that is why they supported the north in the civil war and also Buhari in the election
We keep praying for these country to restructured to know the true facts of these in all regions in terms of hard work, morality, and wealth

Why are you people always crying? ,your entrepreneurs are all over the country making serious money, you leaders are looting you people dry and you are here fighting imaginary afonja and hausa enemies . continue, i know you're poor or struggling its your type that usually type all this long story smiley

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Wolfbrother(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
omeiza1979:

That house is beautiful, i always wondered who owned it.

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Nigeriadondie: 3:56pm On May 19, 2017
fratermathy:
James Onanefe Ibori
Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan

Both singlehandedly looted Delta State dry, especially that cone headed clown called Uduaghan.
Cone headed Uduaghan. It is high time the national enact laws to execute corrupt politicians but they will not cos thieves dont make laws against stealing.

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by KennedyOkpara(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
TooNoisy:
Then some Igbos will say they are the most entrepreneurial.

See Yorubas dominating the list. Even Dangote's biggest investments are in Yorubaland.
I am an igbo boy but I believe what you said igbos brag alot

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Padiga: 3:59pm On May 19, 2017
Wolfbrother:

This thing pain you no be small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
e no pain me Bros, because once you are not Igbo, I'm automatically richer than you.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by FKO81(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2017
KennedyOkpara:
I am an igbo boy but I believe what you said igbos brag alot
Conehead grin
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by fishbone11(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2017
TooNoisy:
Then some Igbos will say they are the most entrepreneurial.

See Yorubas dominating the list. Even Dangote's biggest investments are in Yorubaland.
You Yorubas make too much noise, the Oil they invest their money into is in Yoruba land abi?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Wolfbrother(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
Padiga:
e no pain me Bros, because once you are not Igbo, I'm automatically richer than you.

Dude you are all over this thread, you are very very very pained grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by chloride6: 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Bros, ask questions. That guy is stinkingly rich. He has so many companies people don't know he's the owner.

He's not that rich.

His cash cow is saeptro, and saeptro isn't worth even a quarter of that.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Wolfbrother(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
fishbone11:

You Yorubas make too much noise, the Oil they invest their money into is in Yoruba land abi?

Its actually igbos that make noise and talk about developing eveywhere....... but lemme just keep quiet smiley

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Padiga: 4:08pm On May 19, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Dude you are all over this thread, you are very very very pained grin grin grin grin grin
whatever
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by sniperr007(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2017
gbegemaster:
In some areas of the world, the rich gather together and think of what to do to help. Not necessarily sharing money because once the money is shared nothing is achieved.

It's funny how nairalanders automatically assume that anyone who writes what I wrote is poor. Do you know if I actually I'm involved in an NGO that is funded by myself and other rich peope?

Dont be narrow minded.

Cc
Sniperr007
Henrix

Good. keep up d good work but dont criticize or tell another man how to spend his money.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Wolfbrother(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2017
Padiga:
whatever

Do you need a hug?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Padiga: 4:11pm On May 19, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Do you need a hug?
call me nikkypearl lol
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by gbegemaster(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
sniperr007:

Good. keep up d good work but dont criticize or tell another man how to spend his money.
Obviously you know little about social responsibility so I'd let that pass.

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Davialala(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
TooNoisy Then some Igbos will say they are the most entrepreneurial.

See Yorubas dominating the list. Even Dangote's biggest investments are in Yorubaland. Are they not making this money from SS oil wells? [quote author=Dpharisee post=56681261][/quote]TooNoisy Then some Igbos will say they are the most entrepreneurial.

See Yorubas dominating the list. Even Dangote's biggest investments are in Yorubaland.[quote] Are they not making this money from SS oil wells?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Padiga: 4:14pm On May 19, 2017
Hahdi:
I can't find my name there cry
mine too, are u sure this is the correct list?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Wolfbrother(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2017
Padiga:
call me nikkypearl lol

Loooool Ashawo
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Padiga: 4:19pm On May 19, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Loooool Ashawo
in other words, Call nikkipearl for me.

U no hu b nikkipearl?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Wolfbrother(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2017
Padiga:
in other words, Call nikkipearl for me.

U no hu b nicki pearl?

Im assuming a woman .... im not on NL a lot your customs and people are alien to me tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by Padiga: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Im assuming a woman .... im not on NL a lot your customs and people are alien to me tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by olajizz01(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
gab264:
The rich in the east.

We don't make noise,we only manipulate the gullibles,buy up their lands and invest more in other to frustrate the gullibles.
Awon developers have arrived,they have developed all nooks and cranny of Nigeria,with their magnanimity,they have extended their development to the prisons of Asian countries and Europe was not even leftout nowaday.

Re: Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty by hedonistic: 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Rabiu is badass rich man. He is even from the same place with Dangote. He has the best mansion in abuja. He is the owner of that castle mansion opposite Transcorp hotel. People argue daily as to who owns that house, not knowing it is Rabiu. He bought the land alone 1 billion naira.

The people mentioned above have not had access to government money before. Reason they make the list on Forbes. Dangote is not richer than IBB or T.Y Danjuma.

Mr Man stop spreading falsehood. That Greco-Roman style Mansion opposite Transcorp is owned by AA Oil. The quintessential deals man, and chief mover and shaker in Abuja.

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products