Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Singer Welcomes 1st Child With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Welcomes 1st Child With Wife (636 Views)

Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) / Weeks After Sister Sola Delivered,Bidemi Kosoko Gives Birth To 1st Child(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Welcomes 1st Child With Wife by johnson74: 2:39pm On May 19, 2017
He took to Instagram on May 18, 2017, with a photo of his new lady love.

Producer and singer Sheyman is a daddy!

The music star welcomed a beautiful baby girl this week. The proud new dad just shared the news that he and his wife, Cynthia Okonkwo-Ademoye, are now parents.

He took to Instagram on May 18, 2017, with a photo of his new lady love writing,

“My Lord, I count myself lucky of your favour all the time, you allow me do things without stress, you guard my process of progress. You provide my happiness!!! To crown it all you gave us a precious jewel.

continue reading

1 Like

Re: Singer Welcomes 1st Child With Wife by abbeylincon23: 2:57pm On May 19, 2017
congrats

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Swag Up With Mini Jeans Wear As She Is Ready To Performed(photo+vid) / Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media / Ffk's Wife Be Looking Like An Angel In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.